Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Unread 09-04-2015, 01:47 PM
Banned

Okami Amaterasu has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Default Re: DBZ: A Demon's Demons

Arias was frozen over, she'd shut herself down, her ki became nonexistent. The young warrior was going too far in punishing herself. The only was to reverse her forced cryostasis was to go inside of her, somehow, and hit a special bright blue nerve in her brain.. A tear was frozen on her cheek as the frost twinkled in the light. Her last words echoed.. "I'm Sorry..."

Last edited by Okami Amaterasu; 09-04-2015 at 02:08 PM.
Unread 09-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Citizen

Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Z-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via Skype™ to Z-Fighter

Dread Master Bestia looked at Arias with pity, shaking her head as she walked to the body and crouched down, locating the nerve inside her head before using her own powers to remove it, while the others were getting themselves back together as well as welcoming Abaddon and Malia among their ranks, who in turn swore complete allegiance to the group.

My RP characters: Tempest, Xeno, Sheila, Xenest, Brachi, Celicia
Awards held: Activity (multiple), Quality Posting x2, Member of the month, 10,000th post and Guru lvl.
Unread 09-04-2015, 03:18 PM
Banned

The frosted crystals began to dethaw, Arias groaned waking up slowly from the cryostasis. Seeing the others, she remembered what happened and suddenly went to run away.
Unread 09-04-2015, 04:17 PM
Citizen

Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Z-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via Skype™ to Z-Fighter

The others tried to stop her, but she was likely gone by the time they noticed.

"She needs time to get herself together. She has her own demons to conquer because of what Ruthas did." Bestia said to them.

My RP characters: Tempest, Xeno, Sheila, Xenest, Brachi, Celicia
Awards held: Activity (multiple), Quality Posting x2, Member of the month, 10,000th post and Guru lvl.
Unread 09-04-2015, 04:19 PM
Banned

Arias had fled into the dark part of the forest. There was a loud WHAM as Arias let out her sorrow and frustration on the trees because of everything she lost and the trust of her friends she had betrayed. She cried, howling wildly in pain. She scratched herself in the face and down the sides of her arms and legs. She bled, the purple blood streaming down her wounds and body, staining her outfit.
"I don't want my family revived. They could get hurt too I can't bear to lose them again. All of this is all my fault." She blamed herself, then howled, scratching herself and beating herself up. Arias slammed her fist into a tree, seething in rage. Her eyes turned a bright red, glowing like Cell's eyes had before he'd absorbed 17..

Last edited by Okami Amaterasu; 09-24-2015 at 11:13 AM.