Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Animeforum RPG: > Animeforum RPG: Play Threads: The Journey > Animeforum RPG: Villages & Stores

Animeforum RPG: Villages & Stores Come here for supplies, weapons, healing and rest.

Unread 07-02-2015, 03:30 AM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts
Default Re: West City

"That thing fired a nasty laser... nothing but rubble over here." Asuza said as she floated past the path of destruction.

"I see some smoke, and a crater not far off from where we are..." Megumi called out. Her goggles were on so that dust and debris wouldn't get in her eyes.
"Think that might be the crash site."
Unread 07-04-2015, 01:10 AM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero

In an instant, a beacon of light shines throughout the sky. If one were to look up, the bright light shined red, causing the sky to have a strange, bloody look as oppose to the calm, smoothing blue color. In the middle of the all, the moon that orbits the planet was shattered. The debris of the fallen moon seem to be absorb within a single point. As the dust and clouds of the moon, shoot itself towards the Field of Bloody Flowers, heading towards where Haribu was.

Last edited by ShineCero; 07-04-2015 at 09:08 PM.
Unread 07-04-2015, 03:32 AM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
RPG'er
Winged Dragon

Points: 45,854, Level: 100 Points: 45,854, Level: 100 Points: 45,854, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
xXSoulXx will become famous soon enough

Snow looked around then said to himself as he finished the machine, "Maybe I can get the kids back with this." He hoped so, as he missed them dearly. He still rembered the day he found them and the anger that almost consumed him.

Characters: Snow, Shadowslayer, Megana, Apocolytas, Aleisha, Cloud, Aqua, Nazo, Destroia, Zeke, Sarah, and Selena.

Last edited by xXSoulXx; 08-10-2015 at 07:02 AM.
Unread 07-04-2015, 04:13 AM
Banned

Freak has a little shamelful behaviour in the past

(Hold up. If you have changes to make to your character, you need to make a thread for those changes. Also, Shine, you might want to post in that thread I linked to continue the fight.)

A boy walked into the city. Yet, he seemed to be different. Despite what happened, he wasn't walking away from the city. He looked around, noting what happened.

"It looks like I wasn't able to intercept this fight." He said in perfect monotone. "I'll just have to keep searching." He continued walking deeper in the city, looking for any clues as to where the accomplices could have gone to continue their fight. That's when he noticed the red dot. "It appears to be showing me where to go." With that, six strange devices floated out from his jacket and formed into wings, and he took off in the direction the red dot headed.
Unread 07-04-2015, 06:24 PM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts

"Found something down there. It's still smoking." Megumi shouted over down to Asuza. "It's veered off the city limits, 11 o'clock!"

"Got it!" Asuza 'flew' in said direction while Megumi began to manipulate the wind she was gliding on, descending to Anti-End's crash site. After leaping off her giant fan, she proceeded to pick it back up once it drifted to the ground.

Asuza stepped near the smoke. "Hope we can find something in here. I'd hate to have this effort and time wasted.."
Unread 08-10-2015, 07:04 AM
RPG'er
Winged Dragon

Points: 45,854, Level: 100 Points: 45,854, Level: 100 Points: 45,854, Level: 100

Kairi looked around at the city. "Hmm. The reading showed them here not too long ago. I can't seem the find them for now. Guess I'll just stay in the city for a while."

Characters: Snow, Shadowslayer, Megana, Apocolytas, Aleisha, Cloud, Aqua, Nazo, Destroia, Zeke, Sarah, and Selena.
Unread 08-11-2015, 05:02 AM
Banned

Freak has a little shamelful behaviour in the past

A woman flew into the city, having also sensed the others here at one point.

"Ok, where could they be? I know he's changed and all, but I know I can sense my ex-husband. How could he have changed locations so quickly?" She looked around, not sure of where the group was.
Unread 08-11-2015, 11:09 PM
RPG'er
Winged Dragon

Kairi looked around "Hmm, maybe getting a job wouldn't be so bad. I also need a place to live. Hmm maybe a magic shop employee would work as a start."

Unread 08-18-2015, 04:05 PM
Banned

Ella walked out of a basement window and took out a parasol. "Th-there, I snuck out again for the day..." the robot said. "M-maybe today will be a good day..."
Unread 08-28-2015, 12:16 AM

Points: 1,100, Level: 18 Points: 1,100, Level: 18 Points: 1,100, Level: 18
Chronicle-King is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Chronicle-King

(I sincerely apologize for being absent for so long. My computer ran into issues, Windows 10 later showed up, my system hasn't been working all that well since then.... plus I also lost the link to this site in the upgrade process...)

While Dragora managed to eventually find his way into the hotel room, Chronicler was busy trying to focus on generating some kind of sphere via mana, but was failing to get any kind of actual result aside from him only just barely seeming to succeed in generating any mana at all.

"Dang it. Still can't seem to get myself to focus enough for that." Chronicler said, as he looked over at Dragora. "You hungry at all? I can go ask if there's a food service here at all so I can get you some meat if you want." Chronicler offered, as Dragora raised an eye.

'Still trying to practice learning magic I take it?' Dragora growled, as Chronicler realizing what he had saw him attempt, sighed with a bit of frustration.

"Yeah, yeah... Same old attempts I've been making for a while now." Chronicler said as his paused, before continuing. "Besides, if I'm ever going to be considered a worthy Paladin, I need to focus on training my magic abilities, if I can even manage to pull anything more than tiny swirls of raw mana that is..." Chronicler explained, as he slumped down onto the bed, as Dragora moved to lay down on the ground in a slightly curled up position.

'I wouldn't worry about it too much just yet. You're skilled enough already with just melee.' Dragora muttered, before moving to fall asleep for a simple nap, all the while Chronicler silently sighed again as he began to wonder how he could make any proper progress.

Characters: Chronicler, Dragora.