Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 06-05-2011, 09:20 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Default Re: Pokemon Sekai

Roro looked at her and nodded. "Yup! Me and my older sister want to go see if that myth is real as they say it is. So we decided that we're going to build up a exploration team in order to go look for it all together and not just alone." he said. "It's better to go off in a group, rather than just two, cause I mean, not many pokemon would believe just the two of us." he told her.

Ruki hummed and nodded. "Well, you're a pretty smart boy for your age." she said, looking down at him. She smiled, and bent down. "Tell ya what.. I'mma join you, cause I'm also curious about all of this.. Jewel incident and why we're in these forms." she said. Seeing the little pichu boy jump up and down, she laughed. "I'll see if I can get my big sister to join in too, okay?"
Unread 06-05-2011, 10:19 PM
Citizen

Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Sukichu~

"Well, are you willing to listen to someone else now that you actually want to get out of here? Or have your curiousities not been satisfied yet?" Suzu then asked, waiting for the two to respond. Hopefully for her idea instead of against it.

Mimi and Nini both quickly nodded in agreement and they both stood up and got out of the bushes. "We wanna get out of here, so we can go home." Mimi said. "You know the way out, right?" Nini then finished. The two looking at the Pikachu like they were depending on her.
Unread 06-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

Roro smiled widely and hugged the Vulpix. "Yay, this is going to be so much fun!" he exclaimed. He let her go then he looked up at her, extending his hand out towards her. "My name is Roro. What's your name?" he asked her.

Ruki laughed and shook his hand whenever he extended it out to her. "My name is Ruki. It's very nice to meet you, Roro." she said with a smile.
Unread 06-05-2011, 11:34 PM
Citizen

Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them

'I thought, Roro was enough to handle.' Suzu thought to herself with an inward sigh to herself. "I don't go inside anywhere if I don't know my way out. I can tell you right now that you both are very close to the entrance of the Forest. Keep going straight and you're good to go." she then replied.

Mimi and Nini's eyes both lit up and they then bounded straight ahead in the direction the Pikachu told them to go. "Thank you!!!!!" Mimi called back. "Now we can get 'outta here!!!" Nini said to Mimi in a relieved tone of voice. They both then finally made it to the mouth of the Forest and dashed out, heading up the path that lead to the road where they could get home and they soon zoomed past where the bulliten was.
Unread 06-06-2011, 12:42 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Roro smiled and nodded. "Well then, I guess I'll see you later, Ruki." he said, turning to head home.

Just as Roro had turned around, the plusle and minun she'd seen in the forest were right about to crash into him, but she quickly pulled him out the way. "Be careful." she said, looking at him, then off at the cloud of dust the two left behind.
Unread 06-06-2011, 01:34 AM
Citizen

Suzu blinked at how fast the Plusle and Minun had disappeared and she shook her head to get out of her daze. "Well, I think I'm just going to make my way out of here before I start wondering about what the heck that was about." she said to herself and she followed the same pathway that the Plusle and Minun had ran on to get out of the Forest. She finally managed to make it out and she looked at the roadway to town. 'Hmm. .' she thought to herself and she started to walk back towards the town.

Mimi and Nini finally came to a stop at what appeared to be a whole in a small abandoned house, but they ended up crawling inside of it. Once they were inside, they looked around for a moment and they both sat on the floor. "It still seems empty here." Mimi then said and she looked over at Nini who fell silent for a little while. "Yeahh, but at least it's still here~" she finally said. Mimi stared at Nini for a moment, then she sighed. "Heyy, why don't we do something else besides sit here?" she suggested. "We're not going back to that Forest!" Nini immediately said. Mimi shook her head. "No!! I meant like, Hide and Seek in town or something!" she said. Nini's ears perked up more than usual and she bounced up. "Yeahh! That works!" she said happily and they both went right back out of the hole they had come in and ran back towards town.

Last edited by ~Sukichu~; 06-06-2011 at 01:37 AM.
Unread 06-06-2011, 01:54 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Roro slightly blinked whenever a flash of red and blue passed in front of him and left a big cloud dust lingering behind. He coughed and waved his hand in front of him, waving the dust away. Thinking back.. Those two looked quite familiar to him. He shook his head slightly, then looked up at Ruki. "Thank you for saving me!" he said with a small smile.

Ruki hummed a questionate hum, and laughed. "Oh, it's no big deal. I don't think you'd get really hurt outta that, but maybe a push or something.. I mean, you're welcome!" she said, laughing a little more. She then turned around, waving her hand. "Well, see ya later Roro."
Unread 06-06-2011, 02:20 AM
Citizen

Suzu had finally made her way back into the town when she had seen the flashes of red and blue zoom by followed by a huge cloud of dust which made her cough and wave the dust away from her. "Seriously, when are the kids NOT that energetic?" she asked herself under her breath, then the dust finally went away, but the causes of it were nowhere to be seen. 'Let's see. . I think I've gotten a big enough concept that the Forest isn't the safest place here anymore which means no one needs to be going in it Not alone at least.' she thought to herself.

Mimi and Nini then stopped running when they were on the slightly far side of town and they looked at each other. "Who should hide and who should seek?" Mimi asked. "Well, I wanna seek, so why don't you go hide?" Nini replied. Mimi then nodded her head. "Start counting! To ten!" she said, then she ran off again. Nini closed and covered her eyes and started counting. "One! Two! Three! Four! Five!" she started. Mimi ended up hiding in a patch of bushes near the center of the town where the bulliten was. "This is gonna be fun!~" she said to herself quietly. "Six! Seven! Eight! Nine! Ten!! Ready or not, here I come!!" Nini then said, uncovering and opening her eyes, then she began to search for Mimi's hiding place.

Last edited by ~Sukichu~; 06-06-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Unread 06-06-2011, 02:36 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

When Ruki left, Roro stayed by the bulliten board. He went to a near-by shop then saw one of the two blurs- A plusle that was hiding in some bushes near the bulliten board. Curious at what she was doing, he went and joined her. "Hiding from someone?" he asked quietly.
Unread 06-06-2011, 02:59 AM
Citizen

Suzu had seen the red blur go by, but not as fast as it had been earlier and she was able to make out the figure. It was the Plusle she had seen earlier. "Why isn't the Minun with her?" she asked herself silently. 'They must be playing something because I've never seen a Plusle be seperated fron a Minun.' she told herself mentally.

Mimi looked at the Pichu and she jumped slightly and it caused her to fall over on her back and she hit her head on the stone that held the bulliten. "Oww. ." she mummered to herself rubbing the top of her head and she sat back up and looked at the Pichu. "I'm hiding from my sister. We're playing hide and seek! She's it and I'm the hider!" she replied in a whisper. Nini had finally made her way to the center of the town and she was looking around for any signs of where Mimi might be hidden. "She made a good hiding place this time. She doesn't normally go this far away from the counting zonee. ." Nini said to herself and she kept walking around. "I'll find out where you're hiding, Mimi!" she then called out.