Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 09-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Youngling Dragon

Points: 7,595, Level: 61 Points: 7,595, Level: 61 Points: 7,595, Level: 61
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Shadow-Hawk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow-Hawk
Default Re: Simple Town, Strange Community (Invite Only RP)

Nemu sat there about two seconds looking at his hand, she was looking a little amazed, people would probably think it was because of falling down or sebastian, tho she has it perfectly timed, she wasn't showing anything that would betray that she faked it, but she was still carefull with what she did, "s-sorry" she said softly as she Took his hand, she wouldn't look anything like angels who would mostly be mean to people after this happened, and would never take help from taking his hand, but that didn't matter to her... she wasn't that mean to start with...

Thank To Lightning!!!
Back From the Dead, I walk in the Light. I shall never waver. as i am... The Storyteller.
Unread 09-04-2010, 10:09 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning

Sebastian looked her up and down, then noticed his tailcoat had gotten dirty. He put a hand to his face, taking the bottom of the jacket in his hand.
"Oh my, looks like i'll have to clean this up immediately." he looked at the girl.
"So, you're okay then?" he asked, about to turn and leave anyway.
Unread 09-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Youngling Dragon

Nemu noticed he was about to leave and saw that his coat was dirty she could find over a Thousand excuses in a second and shook her head, she had gotten up thanks to him but this wasn't an excuse she really thought it was her fault that his coat got dirty, she signed lightly, "ehh...did i do that?" she asked, as she pointed to the dirty prt of the trenchcoat even if he said she didn't she'd probably not believe him... and before he could really awnser she would grab his hand and Drag him with her, "Sorry, I'm going to clean that right now, c'mon..." she said at a Nice tone.... not giving him any chance of getting the ability of saying anything against it...

Thank To Lightning!!!
Back From the Dead, I walk in the Light. I shall never waver. as i am... The Storyteller.
Unread 09-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100 Points: 25,018, Level: 100
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning

Sebastian looked at the girl for a moment. He was about to talk, but got dragged along.
"That's really not necessary." Sebastian sighed, still getting dragged along. He sighed. His old master used to be just as persistent, but never resorted in dragging him somewhere. He gave in and just walked alongside her. He wondered where she would take him. Looking around, he noticed more places he needed to visit. He pulled out a pocket watch and looked at it. Dinner's going to be delayed...
Unread 09-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Youngling Dragon

Nemu wasn't really in for any backtalk, not right now, she had somethign to do and she was still feeling guilty, "no...i'm going clean that coat..." she said as she Still had his hand, and walked on to her house, quickly going past people... she wasn't really in for gosips or osmething but still people didn't know her as her parents did, and she had enough to do, but being bored aint fun and she jsut wanted to have fun right now, and really this guy was the perfect excuse! so she'd just drag him along to her house, altho he was now walking besides her, she wouldn't let him go...

Thank To Lightning!!!
Unread 09-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Sebastian sighed, people were giving the strangest looks.
"You know, you can let go. I'm not going anywhere." he looked at her carefully. He couldn't really tell what she was. It was irritating him. He could tell she definitely wasn't human though.
Unread 09-04-2010, 10:51 PM
Youngling Dragon

Nemu wouldn't show what she was, btu still woudn't let go of his hand, it was somekind of safegaurd, even tho she wasn't even holding his hand that tight, she was barely holding it at all actually, compared to the pretty tight grip from before, so it was actually him still holding on to her hand, as they walked down the streets she looked at him, "i'm really sorry about what happened..." she said to him with a kinda sorry look, she didn't know what he was but she didn't mind at all, she wouldn't mind him asking her what she was either, but ok, ,they turned into a street and it was pretty quiet down this street, only a few people walking around here, and they weren't even looking that strange, only the houses where a lot bigger compared to before...

Thank To Lightning!!!
Unread 09-04-2010, 11:07 PM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Sebastian looked around. His house was actually not far from here. He was going to ask her what she was, but if he got an answer he didn't like, he wouldn't be happy. He refrained from asking for the sake of both of their safety.
"So.. where exactly are you taking me?" it seemed to be getting too quiet for his liking around here.
Unread 09-04-2010, 11:12 PM
Youngling Dragon

nemu wasn't really to unfamiliar with this setting and it's what she liked most, the peace and quietness of this area, she looked around for some seconds while walking, almost looking for someone... when she saw an old man she smiled and waved at him at the same time talking to Sebastian, "to my home you silly, where els do you think i could clean you coat..." she said as she looked at him again, the man was just whiping some of the leaves from his port as she stopped infront of a door into a garden of a house, the door looked pretty big, and the wall surrounding the area behind the door was also pretty long and not linked to any other door like the houses around it... making it also the biggest place of the street...

Thank To Lightning!!!
Unread 09-04-2010, 11:21 PM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Sebastian was looking in the opposite direction of the house they stopped at. His house was around 2minutes from here.
"You know we cou-" Sebastian stopped mid-sentence as he saw the house.
"My, My, What a grand manor. This.. is your house?" he asked, tilting his head slightly, letting go of her and admiring it.
Closed Thread