Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay: > Paragraph Roleplay: Character Registration/Creation

Unread 02-25-2015, 07:13 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Blogger
RPG'er
Youngling Dragon

Points: 4,883, Level: 47 Points: 4,883, Level: 47 Points: 4,883, Level: 47
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Alzoru Ledura will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Alzoru Ledura
Thumbs up The Wars Before History (registration)

https://animeforum.org.uk/showthread.php?t=30158 planning

First off, the races

Lugani: Long-bodied, furry, long whiskers. Every trademark of the Eastern Dragon of our world, but smaller and more anthropomorphic. They also can't fly or levitate. This race has an affinity for magic, so they get 15 extra MP, and likely some other boosts once I figure out this game's system. Main debuff should be speed since I doubt their somewhat stubby legs are good for running

Wyveri: Wyveri have large scales, and their front legs have evolved into wings with an extra finger and thumb, making it possible (if difficult) to grasp things. However, they are not all that dextrous and handling weapons is difficult for them. These guys are very agile and can glide very well.

Ordelaka: This is the "Western Dragon." The dragon that, in our world, epitomizes what a dragon is. These guys are strong, physically and mentally, but many tend to consider themself a master race, above the other draconians. With some magic they can use fire and other elements, but have lost their natural fire breath. They also can't properly fly due to their shrunken wings

Munita: This is like a wingless western dragon, or a draake if you prefer. They are strong and proud, but not as annoying as their cousins. They pride themselves in their traditions, which include swordsmanship, marksmanship, and becoming shrinekeepers of Milira. (goddess of creation) and because of these things they can be very wise and quick.

Lynada: Descended from lindworms, this species is quick, crafty, and agile. They are among the sneakiest of dragonkind, making up for their lack of vertical height. You will find many of the less skilled in jail for petty theft, but masters have stolen artifacts from museums and never even been suspected. Incredibly agile and speedy, but suffer in terms of physical strength.

Wyrana: Wyrana are semi-aquatic beasts who have only recently grown limbs. They are at home in and near the water. The Wyrana is the undisputed master of the shorelines, and when it comes to beachfront houses, you can bet you'll have to purchase it from one of them. They have the special ability to breathe underwater, as well as gaining speed boosts in water, and being naturally limber and flexible at the cost of strength and possibly wisdom.

Ampitera: Winged feathery serpents once thought to be lost the world after an event long ago. They are the only race left that can truly fly, and they are well known for their magical potential. However, they have stubby and mostly useless legs... So their main buffs would be MP and wisdom, debuffs likely to include speed and agility.

I'll probably have to post the character sheet separately. lol

But for now, I guess this sheet of races will be a big help. :P

Main RP chars: Al Dragonia/Aloterix Daragoni, Ali Dragonia/Alizikta Daragoni, Arrogance and Zeon Belial, Queen Rika Levias, Samizuel Jalini. Other chars can be found in members' own RPG :P

Last edited by Alzoru Ledura; 02-25-2015 at 08:01 PM.
Unread 02-25-2015, 08:01 PM
Blogger
RPG'er
Youngling Dragon

Talking Re: The Wars Before History (registration)

Sorry to double post, but I DO need to post proper character sheets and I don't think I can fit them into the previous sheets...

Name:
Sex:
City they rule:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
STATS- (I'll do the rolling for you folks, but you get to do the fun part... STAT DISTRIBUTION!)
HP:
MP:
Strength:
Toughness:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Speed:
Agility:
OTHER THINGS
Level:
Money: (I'll start you off with 15,000 Wurons (Coins minted from precious gems))
Equipment:
Items:

Make sure to keep up with your things!!

My sheets:

Name: Queen Mavoku Daragoni
Race: Lynada
Sex: Female
City they rule: Wyvitiya
Appearance: A purple-scaled Lynada woman with a round, scarred muzzle. She always wears her battle armor, often under ragged dresses that she still wears even though she's a queen now. Her eyes are golden in color, and are often the last thing a foolhardy criminal will ever see.
Personality: A battle-hardened Lady who defeated and usurped the throne of Wyvitiya in order to stop the previous king's tyranny. She is a patient woman who will listen to reason, but is intolerant of crime in her city. While she'll often at least listen to a petty thief, but once you murder somebody or commit grand theft and get proven guilty... well I hope you don't miss your head.
History: Born to poor farmers in Wyvitiya, her upbringing made her tough and strong, but none too bright. Her father was killed by the guards of the previous King, which started her hatred of him. Ever since that day she swore to learn all she could about martial arts and military tactics, leaving her family's farm fallow for nearly two years. she joined the fighter's guild and there learned a fighting style that was like a mix of boxing, Judo, and Tae Kwon Do. She then gathered her family and friends and challenged the king, a little surprised when some of the gaurds helped her too. She took over the throne after killing him and brought fair rule back to Wyvitiya.
STATS- (before species buffs/debuffs which aren't yet implemented. Will edit later~!)
HP: 16
MP: 12
Strength: 18
Toughness: 16
Intelligence: 12
Wisdom: 12
Speed: 13
Agility: 15
(Holy crap I got some lucky rolls...)
OTHER THINGS
Level: 1
Money: 15K obviously
Equipment: Steel Cuirass (Tough + 5),
Items: Regular clothes she can wear over the armor, an ornate crown of silver and emeralds, and what's an RPG character without a magic satchel? XD

Main RP chars: Al Dragonia/Aloterix Daragoni, Ali Dragonia/Alizikta Daragoni, Arrogance and Zeon Belial, Queen Rika Levias, Samizuel Jalini. Other chars can be found in members' own RPG :P
Unread 02-28-2015, 12:45 AM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts
Default Re: The Wars Before History (registration)

Name: Venis Clawbreak
Race: Wyrana
City they rule: N/A for now
Appearance: Blue scaled dragon with white accent scales. Has bright red eyes. Wears form fitting clothing so she can swim in them.
Personality: Hotheaded and excitable but isn't very good at problem solving skills or things that require reading between the lines. Rather possessive over her things.
History: Her parents used to be nomadic creatures and often scavenged for things by the beach to sell to those passing by to make their meager living. She spent the day swimming and scavenging for goodies buried in the sand.
STATS- (I'll do the rolling for you folks, but you get to do the fun part... STAT DISTRIBUTION!)
HP: 12
MP: 12
Strength: 10
Toughness: 10
Intelligence: 9
Wisdom: 11
Speed: 14
Agility: 13
OTHER THINGS
Level: 1
Money: 15k
Equipment:
Items: A backpack/knapsack of some sort to keep things she finds (and magical things!)

Last edited by LoopyPanda; 02-28-2015 at 02:31 AM.
Unread 02-28-2015, 01:26 AM
Blogger
RPG'er
Youngling Dragon

Post Re: The Wars Before History (registration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyPanda View Post
Name: Venis Clawbreak
Race: Wyrana
City they rule: N/A for now
Appearance: Blue scaled dragon with white accent scales. Has bright red eyes. Wears form fitting clothing so she can swim in them.
Personality: Hotheaded and excitable but isn't very good at problem solving skills or things that require reading between the lines. Rather possessive over her things.
History: Her parents used to be nomadic creatures and often scavenged for things by the beach to sell to those passing by to make their meager living. She spent the day swimming and scavenging for goodies buried in the sand.
HP:
MP:
Strength:
Toughness:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Speed:
Agility:
OTHER THINGS
Level:
Money: 15k
Equipment:
Items: A backpack/knapsack of some sort to keep things she finds (and magical things!)
level would be one just fyi

12, 10, 14, 11, 10, 12, 13, 9 ... These are your stat points, allocate them as you see fit. Over all a very average set of rolls. Character accepted.

Tags
character creation, registration, roleplay, twbh