Go Back   Anime Forum > Extended Discussion > Extended Discussion and Debate forums > Philosophical Discussion

Unread 06-16-2011, 12:24 AM
Citizen

Points: 5,496, Level: 50 Points: 5,496, Level: 50 Points: 5,496, Level: 50
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
SaiyanArmy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Who Am I?

I have consistently scored INTJ since high school, but probably.
Unread 07-04-2011, 04:53 AM

Points: 3,883, Level: 41 Points: 3,883, Level: 41 Points: 3,883, Level: 41
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
BoredomIncarnate is on a distinguished road

Eh, I am blatantly a withdrawn-type. I hate people in general and am highly paranoid....

That said, I'm moderately kind to those that I find worth the effort, though I still refuse to be vunerable before others....

I follow my own code that constantly clashes with that of many people. As I generally stand almost completely detached from a situation, I use the following to dictate my actions:

1. Which option is more logical/practical?
2. Which requires the least contact with other people?
3. Which requires less effort?

In that sense, I am a lazy, antisocial, and almost unfeeling human being. Ha....

EDIT: All of that ^ said, I am a ISTJ apparently; an Inspector.

Click here to see full text
ISTJs are often called inspectors. They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ. The secretary, clerk, or business(wo)man by whom others set their clocks is likely to be an ISTJ.

As do other Introverted Thinkers, ISTJs often give the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss.

ISTJs are most at home with "just the facts, Ma'am." They seem to perform at highest efficiency when employing a step-by-step approach. Once a new procedure has proven itself (i.e., has been shown "to work,") the ISTJ can be depended upon to carry it through, even at the expense of their own health.

ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. The grim determination of the ISTJ vindicates itself in officiation of sports events, judiciary functions, or an other situation which requires making tough calls and sticking to them.

Last edited by BoredomIncarnate; 07-04-2011 at 05:28 AM.
Unread 06-10-2012, 05:16 AM
Banned

Indiveren has shown loyalty and contrubutedIndiveren has shown loyalty and contrubuted

(ok this will be one of my rare really good replys. since i kinda now want to do a good reply after reading the second post (the saiyanarmy who am i post)plus im really similer to saiyanarmy so i want to post at least as good as i can)

for the most part no one ever sees who i am or what i think. i spend most of my time in my mind. im always thinking something over in my mind. while i try to look like anyone my age on the outside. i constently think over diffrent deep questions. i never chose questions basied on weather they are usefull or not. i only chose on weather i can keep that question up for a long time or not. i tend to think over questions like is there really a such thing as nothing. when going through these questions i tend to do many things. first im always thinking one perspective would say this another would say this till i get all the arguments. i think it over trying to figure out what side is right what should be tossed and what i should think more over. i tend to easly end up skiping to another question by thinking over one. my thoughts are always like a chain. i tend to make more and more answers as i go along by useing everything i already have. but this quickly turns into a tree becuase im able to think in many diffrent directions at the end. so i tend to remember things in a system of storeing in words or phrases. if i use a word i remember what it means subconsciously and use that information from earlyer to continue on. this greatly increeses my speed on thinking. i tend to also store extra questions for later to think over if im already thinking something over. i never show any of this on the outside. it depends on who im talking to on even how i respond. somone i dont know gets the usual responce that just kinda tells them im a normal person with my own life and personality. to someone i know/trust more i might actualy let some real details fall through. and the higher it gos the more i reveil. i tend to seem to just give a outer apperance off instead of who i am. i tend not to talk to people and im usualy the one that is known as the calm one. so i spend most of my time not paying attention to others. which causes a air of mystery and just a normal person apperiance if your not paying attention. im not really confident so often ill not do something becuase it just isnt acceptable in our society (working on that confidence thing and am geting better eventualy ill be confident). in the choseing of if im going to do something im usualy weighing what other think about it against what my morals are. as i gain confidence eventualy ill only be holding back my morals if it tends to get in my way to follow what id actualy do. in communication to others it depends on the person on how ill interact. if a person has proven to me that they are the type of person id like to interact with then i will. depending on what this said person judges aganst and whatnot i chose what topics are and arnt alowed with said person then continue. im not much of a person for chit chat and personaly dont like it. so anything chit chat will get the usual "ya" "ok" "thats cool" and the tipical answers. in a converstation about something im actualy interested in i tend to start to go the direciton i think with it. but i alow the other person to chose what direction on the earlyer mentioned tree we go. and i alow the new brantchs to be chosen from. the more i trust a person and the more comforable i am the more ill answer. and the better ill answer for i will be giveing my true thoughts about the subject. i tend not to be able to answer to things im not interested in. if im not interested in something im not really able to speak about it and i tend also not to be able to do anything i dont find interesting to my actual level. and because of my nature im normaly not a leader type person. but i will step up to a leader position if its for something im passionet in and see that no one else good is going to do it. i always make sure anything i care about is taken care of. i tend to also care more about others then myself. if i see someone geting picked on regardless to the danger to myself ill get them out of it. even if that means i end up geting it instead. i always make sure everyone i care about doesent have to go through what i wish i dident. in that way im always making sure thouse i care about get a better life then i do. the closer i am to a person the more i tend to do this. also the closer i am to someone the more i tend to open up to them. i show more and more of my inner world to those i trust and care about. some of the things ive said here will become more or less as i gain confident. i wont be quite as much careing about others judgements to me.

if i had to put all i am into one word id have to say "introvert" expresses me pretty well or maby "loner" if i could put it in a sentience or two id say "that person who always seems calm and quite. but lives in there head never sharing what really gos on, unless you gain their trust."
Unread 09-25-2016, 04:46 PM
Senior Mod Exp
Knight

Points: 14,779, Level: 83 Points: 14,779, Level: 83 Points: 14,779, Level: 83
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Elementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about them

I guess tests are interesting and very funny in some points, they make me laugh a lot sometimes.
Anyway ... Who am I ? : I'm who I choose to be.

" God's in his heaven. All's right with the world " - Nerv Slogan

Tags
briggs-myers, jung, keirsey, personality typing