Go Back   Anime Forum > Extended Discussion > Extended Discussion and Debate forums > Extended Discussion Forum

Extended Discussion Forum Extended Discussion and debate

Unread 03-10-2018, 01:52 AM
Senior Mod Exp
Knight

Points: 14,005, Level: 81 Points: 14,005, Level: 81 Points: 14,005, Level: 81
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Elementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about themElementalkatana has a spectacular aura about them
Default Is Your Attitude Affecting Your Luck?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? When people succeed, it is because of hard work, luck has nothing to do with success. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I think itís both, but hard work is most of 80% of success. And I could say more, keeping focus is very important for you to hit your goals in any place or area.
If you spend your life dreaming about winning and you never do something meaningful with your life, it means your life doesnít has a main aim. If you donít have a main aim you canít choose a way. And if you canít choose a way, you canít move on, or you will walk and down by many times in your journey without answer to your wishes and hopes.
Some examples : Aristotle, Michelangelo, Newton, Julio Cesar, Michael Phelps, Simone Biles, Usain Bolt, Michael Schumacher, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and so on.
And all of them are lucky because they donít give up. They keep growing inside and outside, changing their strategies and doing self-sacrifice.
So, how might you and your life have been different if you had been treated differently? Ö. You make your own lucky with focus, hard work and harmony with yourself and others.

" God's in his heaven. All's right with the world " - Nerv Slogan
Unread 03-23-2018, 09:26 PM
Site Creator

Points: 381,052, Level: 100 Points: 381,052, Level: 100 Points: 381,052, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default Re: Is Your Attitude Affecting Your Luck?

As For me success is yes is luck and mostly hard work, but its more.
Its vision, imagination, and a willingness to pay the price.
By the price I mean emotional, physical, mental, time and lastly and leastly fanatical price.

You wanted examples, I needed to do the above to create and develop AF, and to do the same with my work business.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 03-25-2018, 09:39 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 209,496, Level: 100 Points: 209,496, Level: 100 Points: 209,496, Level: 100
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default Re: Is Your Attitude Affecting Your Luck?

I agree with Ascended that to be successful you have to pay the price. To have anything good in life you need to nurture that thing.
Also I was here at the beginning of the site and helped get it off the ground. So I also believe you cannot always do everything yourself sometimes you need help to realise your dream.
I seem to be successful when I am proactive. But my luck changes if I have a down day because people like to be around a happy successful person more than a negative person When I have a negative attitude it can annoy people. My luck can change to bad on that day.
I find tiredness also makes me lose concentration and I can make mistakes. So I would say trying to get enough sleep and have a positive mental attitude will make you have better luck.
I do not believe things and outcomes are set in stone.

Tags
aim, focus, hard work, luck