Go Back   Anime Forum > Extended Discussion > Extended Discussion and Debate forums > Philosophical Discussion

Unread 05-21-2016, 09:00 PM

Points: 1,020, Level: 18 Points: 1,020, Level: 18 Points: 1,020, Level: 18
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
KopocHacker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Why the heck are humans addicted to anger and hate?

I dont know wha
to say
Unread 05-22-2016, 08:19 AM

Points: 1,188, Level: 19 Points: 1,188, Level: 19 Points: 1,188, Level: 19
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
MADKuroko will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux-Vertas View Post
Seriously? Why is that?

In theory there should be just as much Good in the universe as bad?

I mean for every Rape and Murder case there is a load of people who spent their life helping others... And many cases where peole drag others to justice and help the Police and public!

But the sad thing is that You pick up a Newspaper: sepecialy in the UK, and you get Outrage after outrage!

In the last year I only read one good story: when North and South Korean Army Troops worked together to fend of Pirates!

So Ladys and Gents:

Why do you think Modern man is Addicted to anger and hate?
Being angry will lead to hatred.
It's normal to feel that way because we as human beings react differently in different situations.
Murder cases is cause commonly by hate which is due to angry of a certain "something".
It all comes down to psychological preferences and issues that one or more persons has.
Unread 05-24-2016, 07:44 PM
Super donator
Fighter
Citizen Representative

Points: 26,768, Level: 100 Points: 26,768, Level: 100 Points: 26,768, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
NightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalryNightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalryNightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADKuroko View Post
Being angry will lead to hatred.
It's normal to feel that way because we as human beings react differently in different situations.
Murder cases is cause commonly by hate which is due to angry of a certain "something".
It all comes down to psychological preferences and issues that one or more persons has.
I Think you hit the nail on the head, it all comes down to psychological preferences!

Imagine this .. two street gangs fight it out over a turf war in a civilized western city, and the government condemns such actions, and the public agree and are outraged, yet at the same time as governments and people condemn street violence, we approve of bombing the crap out of so called rogue nations and do the exact same thing ... what example are we setting? Street violence is bad, but war is good???

The street thugs are now saying, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. If governments can rage war ... then why can't we? If government sanctioned cold bloodied murder exists in Iraq, then whats to stop us from doing on it on the streets of New York, Sydney or London, war is subjective, but who makes the rules? Murdering thousands of so called enemies is fine, but don't do it at home. As far as war mongering governments are concerned It comes down to the old saying "do as I say, but don't do as I do.

The bottom line is taking a human life is bloody wrong, yet governments do it regularly in times of legally sanctioned war, yet they condemn mob rule, whats the difference???

It's time to spread the message that taking human life is wrong, whether it be on the streets of Afghanistan or the streets of our Lilly white Western cities.

And religion is no damn excuse, I don't care if your a Christian Jew or Moslem, I am sick of your pathetic fundamental excuses to murder humans and orphaning countless babies. Have we learned nothing from the age old history of war? Apparently not. We are nothing more than un-evolved ignorant apes!!!

Last edited by NightAl AmV; 05-24-2016 at 07:52 PM.
Unread 05-29-2016, 05:32 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,751, Level: 100 Points: 222,751, Level: 100 Points: 222,751, Level: 100
Activity: 68%
Activity: 68% Activity: 68% Activity: 68%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

This is something that bothers me everyday of my life. I ask the same question.
I think many do not feel things with their hearts and learn to love only in a judging way and conditional way.
If you love another person unconditionally you will not be saying I love you but....... and you will not find all the reasons for your dislike to get in the way. Then it becomes extreme dislike and intolerance which can lead to hatred.
Hatred causes the wars and anger causes the perpetuation of the hatred and war.
I find this behaviour very saddening and upsetting.
As far as the majority of so called civilised people, it is a minority who do not hate and who are not fuelled by perpetual anger. Most people are led by this hate and anger and justify it by saying it can be justified due to religion and beleiefs.
When religoius beliefs are looked at more closely it is not usually the beleiefs but man's interpretation of the religious beliefs and words and doctrines which lead to the hatred. And the anger gets stirred up and fuells more of the same. The prophets preached peace and love and to turn the other cheek and to be a samaritian. To help a stranger who is in trouble is a famous story in the bible. And I have not read all the Koran but I believe there are similar teachings in the Koran as muslims have told me there is. I will have to check this out myself.