Go Back   Anime Forum > Art Centre: > Art, Literature, Fanfiction, Videos, AMV's & OC World > OC WORLD. Show & discuss your & others, Characters, & Planets, Monsters, etc. > Battle of the OCs.

Battle of the OCs. Match any OCs and Compare the OC stats in Battles to discuss and decide who would win.

Unread 09-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Citizen

Points: 2,152, Level: 29 Points: 2,152, Level: 29 Points: 2,152, Level: 29
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
TrevorPhillips is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Rida Itazura (OC) runs Bleach gauntlet

no id say hand to hand soi-fon being the captain of 2nd division outclasses pretty much everyone.
shunko is another thing she has remember

as for hax/troll abilities like sakenada or that mozart dude hes fodder. too heavily relied on close quarters combat.
so unless he gouges out his eardrums the mozart dude stomps. but sakenada is too much of a pain to counter.
Unread 09-30-2015, 11:33 PM

Points: 767, Level: 15 Points: 767, Level: 15 Points: 767, Level: 15
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
cmd1095 is on a distinguished road

I'd say shunko is pretty much negated by the fact that Rida makes explosions by punching things and can shoot flames from his fists. They are both hakuda masters though, so it would be hard to say who is better, stat-wise they would be equal in that regard. At the very least it would be a fun fight to watch.

And yeah, definitely Sakenada screws Rida up big time. Mozart dude maybe not quite so much since Mr. Mozart likes to explain his entire zanpakto and its weakness to his opponents XD but yeah in seriousness Rida loses there. Unlike Shinji's usual opponents Rida doesn't have a good counter for it, heck its actually MORE effective on him than usual because of how sharp he's made his senses and how reliant he is on them a lot of the time. Shinji roflstomps him, 100% agreed
Unread 10-01-2015, 01:16 AM
Citizen

shunko negates those explosions by basically doing the same thing. so yeah

and not rly. soi fon is an assassin not a fighter. shed finish it quickly... too quickly her fighting style is speed blitz central. poor tigra arrancar got 2Xko by suzemebachi from the inside.
another hakuda master is that kensei guy. in terms of raw strength hes right below kenpachi id say thats the deciding factor here. hed just punch your OC out of the match. kinda like how the Hulk BFRs pretty much everyone into orbit

why can neither of us remember mozart dudes name? *googles it* http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/R%C5%8D...C5%8Ctoribashi
oh thats why... what a shitty name
Unread 10-01-2015, 04:00 AM

Points: 767, Level: 15 Points: 767, Level: 15 Points: 767, Level: 15
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
cmd1095 is on a distinguished road

In terms of Kensei, he's an interesting one. For most of the time that Rida has existed I have assumed Rida to actually be the superior of the two. Rida's raw strength is comparable to Kensei, like the vizard captain, Rida's physical strength is in the tier directly below Kenpachi, and Kensei had been shown to be a bit lackluster thus far (continuously getting off-screen KOd by people and just made to look badass but then getting his rear handed to him on a platter every time)

Now though I would say it comes down to a contest of bankais between them since we now know what Kensei's bankai does, in which I think Kensei's bankai ability is the superior one. The whole making whatever his fist is touching implode thing is overall more deadly than Rida's explosive punches, and can't be countered by said explosions. It comes down to whether Kensei can handle the lava golem and golem spawn well enough to come into contact with Rida, which I feel he can in spite of his tendency to be off-paneled by 2nd rate fighters (yeah I refuse to acknowledge wonderweiss as anything more than a glorified fire extinguisher for Yammamoto, Aizen said as much so yeah, Kensei get shame from me for losing there.). He's not going to get out of it completely unscathed, but I think that he would end up winning

Actually Rida could probably 'beat' Kensei, but not without violating the loss condition of overusing the hollow sealed inside him. Once it had been used enough and started to break free Kensei would be royally screwed, as a physical fighter like him couldn't even hurt it, but at that point Rida is very much doomed to die without immediate outside intervention, which is not possible here.
Unread 10-03-2015, 01:41 AM
Citizen

Eh he has less physical strength than kenpachi but his zanpaktou makes up for that to a degree. his punches are massively buffed. Hence the hulk punch into orbit BFR reference. Kensei would effectively do the same thing. Even before bankai.

I wonder tho just how bad would rida loose to Yammamoto? Or bach? or Ichigo? Kenpachi? Byakuya? Aizen?