Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 10-22-2009, 10:09 AM

Points: 3,032, Level: 35 Points: 3,032, Level: 35 Points: 3,032, Level: 35
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Naruto. is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Starry-Eyed Universe

(( Eheh, hope you guys don't mind my joining in.. I've been itching for a paragraph RP ever since I joined, and only just found this section now! >w< ))

Last edited by Naruto.; 10-22-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Unread 10-22-2009, 06:36 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51
Leilah has shown loyalty and contrubutedLeilah has shown loyalty and contrubuted

[[OOC: Not at all. The more the merrier. ^-^ Glad to have you!]]

"Tequila Sunrise, if you please," she replied to the waitress, resting her elbows upon the bar. "On the rocks." She waited a moment as the girl scribbled down their order and sauntered away before addressing the blond-haired boy, seemingly far too eager at having the opportunity to speak to the two women. She didn't look directly at him, but off across the bar at a game of billiards. "It's rude to eavesdrop," she mused, running well-manicured fingers through her honey-blond hair. "But I guess it's a little difficult NOT to here, isn't it?" She swiveled on her bar stool, for the first time getting a good look at the man.

He, too, had a mop of honey-blond hair, sticking out in every which direction, and strikingly blue eyes. The hand he had extended was deeply scarred, perhaps from fights, but she couldn't be sure.

Regardless, she took his hand, shook it briefly and let it go, folding her own in her lap. "The more the merrier, I suppose. The name's Leilah."

Click here ---->
Unread 10-22-2009, 11:09 PM

Points: 3,022, Level: 35 Points: 3,022, Level: 35 Points: 3,022, Level: 35
Hanakazari is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Hanakazari

She looked over at the newcomer shortly after Leilha had ordered her drink. It was an interesting choice. Autumn wasn't a fan of Tequila herself. In fact, she was more of a rum girl, but she was in the mood for some Sake.

She gestured for the blonde boy, whom looked strangely familiar, to come over and join them. "Would you like some sake? Drinks are on me, tonight. Just came back from a mission, so I can spare." She gave them both a cheerful smile. Autumn looked over at the blonde boy. It seemed that boys were gravitating towards Leilah and Autumn tonight. First Tsuna, and now this worn boy who looked so tired, his cheerful smile seemed as if it would crack his face. She was a little concerned for his appearence. Mostly because he looked like he hadn't slept in weeks, and was overworked. Something was bothering him, and she could tell by his expression.

But for now, she would play it cool, and not try to pull anything from him. Maybe with a couple of drinks in them all, they would feel looser and willing tell their stories, what's on their mind. With that crossing her mind, she poured herself a shot, at first and dropped it in her mouth as she threw her head back. Placing her empty glass on the table, she looked over at him. "So, what's your story?"
Unread 10-22-2009, 11:26 PM

Points: 4,231, Level: 43 Points: 4,231, Level: 43 Points: 4,231, Level: 43
Shalako is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shalako Send a message via Skype™ to Shalako

(( Shalako Hope you don't mind if I join in))

Shalako dropped like a stone from the sky, surrounded by feathers and birds. Seeing the roof a building coming up, he flared his wings wide, the black feathers rustling noisily as he slowed just enough to prevent his legs from breaking. However, he still collided quite painfully. Without stopping, he rolled off the roof and on to the ground. Seeing the front door of a small smith open, he dove inside to escape the attacking birds.

"Stupid birds, thinking I'm trying to steal their eggs," he mumbled to himself.

Looking around, he noticed all the fine works of steel gleaming up at him from their racks. With a small smile on his face, he picked a large hand and a half up and twirled it expertly. Seeing the disapproving look on the face of the man behind the counter, he placed the sword back where it belonged and walked over to the man.

"I'm in need of a fine sword. I'm afraid I've... lost my own."

The man walked forward to the front of the store and picked up the sword that Leilah had been looking at before, unknown to Shalako. Nodding his head, he frowned and pulled out a large bag that looked like it was full of rocks.

Shalako smiled, "I hope you don't mind pure gold. I don't have much else with me."

Dropping the bag on the counter, with the other man looking on in amazement, he walked out of the store, slipping the sword in a sheath over his shoulder that had been empty before. Whistling, he turned down the street until he came upon a small cafe. Tilting his head slightly, Shalako shrugged and walked in.

Looking around, he noticed two blonde women and a blond kid sitting together. Sitting down by himself in the corner of the room, his back towards a wall so he could watch the door for anyone suspicious, he waited for the waitress to come over. When she did, he ordered a beer and a steak, and waited for his order to arrive.
Unread 10-23-2009, 12:16 AM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

Leilah has shown loyalty and contrubutedLeilah has shown loyalty and contrubuted

In an instant, something changed about the room. The entirety of the atmosphere had gone still, Autumn and the newcomer becoming small blips on her radar. Off in their own conversation, Leilah became more alert, more relaxed. It wasn't as though she felt threatened by Autumn, or by the newcomer, in fact. It was just that she was uncomfortable with change in her life. Becoming social was a hard transition, the only person she had previously spoken to had been her fiancee'. Anyone else she ignored. Not because she felt that she was better than everyone else. Not by a long shot. It was just difficult for her to trust anyone.

The change occurred with the entrance of a young man, a large sheath upon his back. Nestled against his spine were a pair of raven-black wings, tucked away whereas not to arouse curiosity or questions. The wings themselves were beautiful, glistening under the dim lighting as though dotted with diamonds. A mop of jet black hair matched his feathers, alongside black pants, black hiking boots, a black t-shirt, and a full-length black trench coat. He looked about ready to attend a funeral. The most striking of his features? The pointed elven ears that protruded from beneath his dark locks.

Her eyes widened as she realized just what this man was: a fabled Dark Elf, rare in their kind and extremely powerful. And yet there he sat now, just yards away in a darkened corner. It seemed that darkness fit him perfectly. He was intriguing... and she needed to meet him. Perhaps he could teach her.

Leilah accepted her drink as the waitress set it down in front of her. She sipped it lightly: heaven in a glass. The other two were engaging in conversation, though she didn't want to leave without letting them know. She slipped from her bar-stool and leaned toward Autumn. "I'll be right back, okay?" With a small waggle of her fingers she padded across the room, black stilettos clacking against the concrete floor.

Click here ---->
Unread 10-23-2009, 12:24 AM

" So quiet," Naruto conceded, before he perked at the offer of Sake. Jiraiya had only ever let him have a few sips.. So a few more couldn't hurt, right? With a sly, almost fox-ish grin, he nodded swiftly.
Before realizing he was yet to introduce himself! With a small chuckle, he withdrew his hand, before giving them yet another grin; it felt strange, smiling so much. It had been far too long, he decided.
" Naruto," He chirped happily in response, before lifting himself, and pulling a chair over to join the two. He watched the two for a moment; it had been awhile since he had simply mingled. He usually spent his time either rushing through treetops, evading an enemy, or on a constant guard in his apartment, Lying awake at night, and silently making cup-ramen. These days, things were getting fairly dull; sometimes, he even contemplating just leaving the village. He would come back; but not without Sasuke.
" Eheh, just out and about, you know," He stumbled quickly, a hand coming back to ruffle through blonde hair; a sign that he was a little nervous. At the sound of the door opening however, he perked, head whipping round on impulse.
He was glad he had turned; the man looked dangerous. A nice looking sword was sheathed snugly on his belt; a silent threat to any who got too close. But his most interesting feature were the two wings, perched seemingly magically on his back.
The boy could not help but gawk, blue eyes growing as wide as saucers; he was yet to see a bird-man. Turning back to his company, mouth still hanging agape, he pointed at the winged-guy.
"L-look!" He spluttered in something akin to surprise and amazement. A sunny smile was beginning to spread across his face again, lifting some of his haggard appearance; maybe company was good.
Unread 10-23-2009, 12:54 AM

Points: 4,231, Level: 43 Points: 4,231, Level: 43 Points: 4,231, Level: 43
Shalako is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Shalako Send a message via Skype™ to Shalako

Shalako's brown eyes peered out from behind his half-closed eye-lids. He'd been winging his way south for days. Being out in the wilderness so long had made him go crazy, so after a quick decision, he flew till he came to the nearest city. Soon, a steak landed in front of him, along with a large glass of cold beer. He smiled and cut the steak into eatable pieces and started gulping down his food.

Seeing the girl come closer, he began eating with one hand while he kept the other on the gun strapped to his hip below the table. Shalako had yet to lose the edge of the wilderness, and was nervous about seeing someone new come to greet him.

Before she reached him, he finished the steak and pushed the plate forward. With a deft movement, he removed the new sword from his shoulder, with the sheath still attached to it, and place it on the table in front of him.

Smiling, he gestured towards the seat in front of him, "Please, sit down. I've been long gone from any of the cities and I have not seen a woman as beautiful as yourself in even longer." No point in being rude, even if I am a bit edgy. He thought to himself.
Unread 10-23-2009, 01:37 AM

(( Eheh, slightly late post, but it doesn''t matter much.. perhaps we should start some kind of posting order? :0 ))
Unread 10-23-2009, 01:39 AM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

"And your horrible attempt at picking me up with that lame line would make me want to sit down with you... why?" She chuckled as she approached the table, arms crossed over her breasts. Her get-up that day was fairly simple: tight-fitting blue jeans, black stilettos, and a silver-tank top with sequins dotting the plunging neckline. It said, "I feel sexy today," all over it. And she did. It wasn't everyday she felt like wearing something like this. Luckily, she'd picked the right day.

She could feel Mr. Tall-Dark-and-Handsome staring at her, urging her to take the seat he offered, but she wasn't so naive. Leilah unfolded her arms and leaned against the booth. She'd also heard the boy she'd met at the bar exclaim something to Autumn about the "bird-man". Little did he know he wasn't a bird. She waggled her fingers at him, letting him know that she wasn't blowing them off.

"So tell me. What's a Dark Elf doing in a place like this?" I wonder if he'll be surprised I know what he is, she thought.

Click here ---->
Unread 10-23-2009, 01:42 AM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

[[OOC: Yeah. Sorry. lol I'm so used to role-playing with Shalako. We're really comfortable with this sort of stuff. Sorry we're getting carried away. Umm... posting order... well, since I posted first, I'll go, then we'll have Hanakazari, since she joined next. Then andyz96, then Naruto, and then Shalako. How does that sound to everyone? So, we need Hanakazari to post.]]

Click here ---->
Closed Thread