Go Back   Anime Forum > ANIME FORUM: Information Centre. Welcome to our kingdom > Your Forum Information Centre

Your Forum Information Centre Getting Started, Rules, Help, Aproved Advertising.

Unread 12-22-2017, 05:51 PM
Citizen.

Points: 7,167, Level: 59 Points: 7,167, Level: 59 Points: 7,167, Level: 59
Activity: 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%
Rae502 has shown loyalty and contrubutedRae502 has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Default Re: responding to posts

[QUOTE=Saber;1944026]You need to set up an account with Paypal. Then you go to the toolbar across the top of the page and click on donate and it takes you through how much you want to donate and then you follow it and confirm payment. If you are in America its in dollars anyway. But like for me it tells me how much it will be in English money as I am in the UK.
Paypal is an easier and safer way of making a money transaction online.
I do not know if there are other ways to donate money. I will ask Ascended Vegeta.

Thank you so much and I will go do that
Unread 12-26-2017, 01:07 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100
Activity: 72%
Activity: 72% Activity: 72% Activity: 72%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default multipost

[quote=Rae502;1944031]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
You need to set up an account with Paypal. Then you go to the toolbar across the top of the page and click on donate and it takes you through how much you want to donate and then you follow it and confirm payment. If you are in America its in dollars anyway. But like for me it tells me how much it will be in English money as I am in the UK.
Paypal is an easier and safer way of making a money transaction online.
I do not know if there are other ways to donate money. I will ask Ascended Vegeta.

Thank you so much and I will go do that
You are welcome.

I made an extra Christmas donation to the site.

Unread 12-30-2017, 04:51 PM
Senior Moderator Experience

Community Mod
Great Wyvern

Points: 8,260, Level: 63 Points: 8,260, Level: 63 Points: 8,260, Level: 63
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
lio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalry
Default Re: we have another $1000 bill + for the servrs soon

I still can't donate, I feel so bad and I'm sorry. But I have sooo many bills, I'm a student, I'm in search for a job and as soon as I get one, I'll donate the start of the month every month. Again sorry I wish I could be of more help.

Half dog demons: Lio-sama, dorkycats, SPINAL133
Unread 01-01-2018, 12:33 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio-sama View Post
I still can't donate, I feel so bad and I'm sorry. But I have sooo many bills, I'm a student, I'm in search for a job and as soon as I get one, I'll donate the start of the month every month. Again sorry I wish I could be of more help.
Lio we know some people are struggling. When you get a job it will be very helpful. Thank you for offering.

Unread 01-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Site Creator

Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio-sama View Post
The Bill is due in a few weeks to a Month, I don't keep track that much. But its coming.
There are other expenses like the new security certificate I bought so firefox and chrome users can access the site without warnings.

Lio. Please do not feel bad, I value you. Your loyalty to Af is worth more to me than a donation. Thank you for your activity contribution, its people like you that make me want to keep the site gong over the years and decades.
However, if others can help fanatically, it would be appreciated. If not be active.
Keep Af alive forever. The price of a A big mc burger from a few of you would do it.

P.S I just realised. My old sig below predicted SS Blue

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 01-02-2018, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator Experience

Community Mod
Great Wyvern

Points: 8,260, Level: 63 Points: 8,260, Level: 63 Points: 8,260, Level: 63
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
lio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
Lio we know some people are struggling. When you get a job it will be very helpful. Thank you for offering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Vegeta View Post
The Bill is due in a few weeks to a Month, I don't keep track that much. But its coming.
There are other expenses like the new security certificate I bought so firefox and chrome users can access the site without warnings.

Lio. Please do not feel bad, I value you. Your loyalty to Af is worth more to me than a donation. Thank you for your activity contribution, its people like you that make me want to keep the site gong over the years and decades.
However, if others can help fanatically, it would be appreciated. If not be active.
Keep Af alive forever. The price of a A big mc burger from a few of you would do it.

P.S I just realised. My old sig below predicted SS Blue

Thank you both for being so considerate, and I will try to stay active as much as possible in the future as well. I know i've been inactive sometimes and that I am sad about of course, but I was busy with classes and assignments. I really love AF, and it's been 8 years since I became a member and I'm happy I did, this is the only forum I use at all and I plan on continuing in the future as well.

Half dog demons: Lio-sama, dorkycats, SPINAL133
Unread 01-09-2018, 07:50 PM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 93,514, Level: 100 Points: 93,514, Level: 100 Points: 93,514, Level: 100
Activity: 76%
Activity: 76% Activity: 76% Activity: 76%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

i will def help out as soon as i can get my business going i will def set up a thing that goes to all kinds of places like a charity ^^ so look forward to my big donations in the next few years my lovelies

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 01-10-2018, 06:24 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
i will def help out as soon as i can get my business going i will def set up a thing that goes to all kinds of places like a charity ^^ so look forward to my big donations in the next few years my lovelies
Thank you so much Vegeta. That will be nice.I wish you well in your business anyway, regardless of if you donate. But some help will be nice.

Unread 01-12-2018, 12:20 AM
Site Creator

Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

It would have been better to pay for the year up front> that would have given some security for us all.
However, I think I will have to convert to monthly payments. it costs more but donations wont cover part of a month let alone a years servers costs.
Still if those members that can donate help us meet some of the monthly target for donations that will help

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking