Go Back   Anime Forum > General Discussion Forums > Easy Discussion

Easy Discussion Lighter genaral discussions.

Unread 03-31-2017, 07:30 PM
Citizen

Points: 1,477, Level: 22 Points: 1,477, Level: 22 Points: 1,477, Level: 22
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
TrevorPhillips is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spoopy

I just thought i could share a story about me when i was very little.

I grew up on an old farm in italy and to this day i can vividly remember this older nanny type woman. My mom got knocked up on a trip to tijuana so my dad wasnt arround. And she was alwys at work on the farm. We raised alot of goats and sold rhe milk to the dariy and cheese makers.
But thats not important. This older nanny. Babysitter if you will. I remember her so clearly. She had an apron with alot of pockets she had white curly hair and a crooked but happy smile. She had glasses on a chain around her neck but she never wore them even when she would read to me. Her voice wasnt even a voice. I heard it inside my head like she was thinking the words for me.
Her apron had alot of pockets and shed often pull toys and bits and bobbles out for me to play with. She never cooked for me but she stood back and watched me cook for me and my mom. Shed show me how some foods tasted well together. She had a really big cookbook in her apron

Mom moved us to the states to live with my grandparents here when i was 7. Thinking back on it now it was a sudden move. I didnt understand it then but now i do. She knew the old woman didnt exist. I asked her why didnt nanna come with us. And she told me that nanna didnt exist. It really confused me as a child but now i know what it really was.
Her apron always held objects much to large for the pockets. There were times shed rock in the rocking chair even tho i couldnt see her.
The was one instance the neighbor kids broke into the house and tried to steal our tv. Mom said all the doors in the house slammed shut scaring them off and waking us up.

I dont think she was a dangerous spirit because she effectively helped raise me. Shortly after the move i had a dream about her. I guess it wasnt really a dream. She told me to be good and ill see her again one day.

Do any of you guys here have any spoopy scary skeletal stories? I
Unread 03-31-2017, 11:11 PM
Citizen

Points: 1,754, Level: 25 Points: 1,754, Level: 25 Points: 1,754, Level: 25
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Neoghoster Akira has shown loyalty and contrubutedNeoghoster Akira has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Default Re: Spoopy

Actually, I admit, I still do see some spirits. But in my childhood I could not understand it. I saw adults changing suddenly their behavior and could not understand why they did not see what I saw or what was happening, why they only got angry at me. Those days my mother would no take me to get baptized because I had to wait first to acquire some wisdom to be able to choose for myself first. So I lived as "a pagan child" for years and noticed many strange things at the time around me. My mother used to be part of the first groups who founded the first churches in the area and their spritual battle was not always easy. Sometimes they had to gather in a circle to pray and face demons living in pits that possessed common folk and things like that.

My psychological evaluations were always all perfect since school, I was good to get a driver's license, at work I was aprooved to get a job as a public server, and before my father died I checked again to be able to take care of him. I am 100% good on medical check ups too.

I do not drink alcohol, do not use drugs and am not prone to mood swings or mental unstability.

But they still come and visit me. Their voices sound in the night calling one or other Family member name (the usual stuff of 19th century hauntings), one of them even squeezed my cheeks when sleeping. Another one of the ghosts is a blond woman, looks like an "astronomer" even, she just comes from a far away place always, enters the room, shows constellations in the sky, stars, planets, strange animals in her arms and disappears, never saw any spirit like that...

Usually they announced themselves, like some sort of expanded mind field of sorts, at the door. If I feel like we talk we do, but not always, I always have the choice to wake up, or move in my dreams. Because they need human energy to produce manifestations, and they should not be here.

Some people say that at home we have some elemental creatures playing around. So it could be that too. Nowadays I pray to them to have peace and find light in a better world, because this world is too sad and has lots of suffering and very little resources for a spirit. I tell them to move to the "next level"

Last edited by Neoghoster Akira; 03-31-2017 at 11:14 PM.
Unread 03-31-2017, 11:39 PM
Citizen

I heard alot of stories in my days in the military.
Old military buildings that were repurposed for whatever reason. But the clacking of old hard sole military shoes can be heard walking down hallways. Even if the hallways have since been carpeted.
Old n dead sailors still aboard decommed ships in a museum harbor.

I have legally died 4 times throughout my life. And i occasionally wake up feeling very very cold. Usually its after i have a dream about being dead again.
I dont remember much. There wasnt a bright light at the end of a tunnel. Just a group of ppl sitting at a table with their backs turned to me. I think back on it now as if theyre simply waiting for me to join them. I can probably guess who they are. Friends and family now passed on. Squadmates who died in combat. My grandparents. My mom.
And every so often i dream about being back at that table but i still dont join them.

I guess i will eventually.

But other than that i dont experience much with spirits.
I got a real funny feeling when i was in Afghanistan and one of our ops took us to an old abandoned temple in the desert. But i didnt see anything there.
Unread 04-03-2017, 02:09 PM
Citizen

Neoghoster Akira has shown loyalty and contrubutedNeoghoster Akira has shown loyalty and contrubuted

^^^^
Wow man, 4 times seeing the flat line on the screen! O_O! That is a lot of life history and suffering. I can't imagine that... Were you working with things like land mines and things of the sort? Can you tell more about it?

Well, according to some books spirits have family meetings before they come to this world. But they forget all about it. Nevertheless, throughout life, from times to times, they may have planned "doors" in which they choose either to stay here or to "escape" go away with them. Sometimes ancestors appear, to take people home.

After my uncle died in a car accident a spirit guide that helps me told me that I had permission to ask him oly one question. So I asked: "Are you really my uncle?" And he answered, "Yes, I am. I am in a place that you could never imagine." After that he said to me:

"You, me and your father had a meeting a long, long time ago, and the next fmily member to die will be your father."

I kept this dream in my memory and two years after my uncle's message my father died.

By this time my mother too started to dream that I would die too while sleeping, and she was very sad.

Last year, during my sleep I received in my heart a very serious call, a figure of authority we could say, with na irrefusable message, my guide was saying that my time was ending. So first I felt a Strong energy in my solar plexus, got ejected to outer orbit (Earth looked like a blue ball, just like in that anime Arjuna when the girl dies in a car accident and sees the world from above). I could see the space and stars. My guide toches my shoulder and says:

"Be careful not to fall there (pointing at Earth). You must make a choice, and presented lots of star systems with strange symbols."

In my heart I chose to continue living because I felt sad with the suffering of my family. But during the experience, although I was calm the physical body felt like dying, really. The vibration on my solar plexus was like a car engine and a fraction before I thought I would faint/disappear forever I was shot upwards. It was very strange and painful but there was a glimpse from the other side. I never had anything like that before.

If one dies they recommend that the person choose to depart when the door/opportunity opens before you. Otherwise the spirit sometimes has to wait for a long time to be able to go home again so the soul might remain haunting places downhere, scaring cats, children and the like....

Last edited by Neoghoster Akira; 04-03-2017 at 02:16 PM.
Unread 04-04-2017, 02:55 AM
Citizen

Funily enough it wasnt just from my time in the service. The last time was almost 10 minutes when i shocked the piss outa myself redoing my kichen lights. By the time the Natural Selection Prevention squad got there 5 minutes later my wife was more mad at them for not getting there "on time" than she was mad at me for not checking if i turned off the live feed. My heart restarted itself thankfully with the help of my wifes epi pen. Shes not an RN but living with me for 10 years means shes as capable as any field medic

The other 3 were from my time in the service. 8 minutes the first 4 minutes the second and 5 minutes the third. The 3rd time i was hit by a debris from a house that was mortered and nearly ripped me in half. Its why im no longer in. Kinda dont come back at 100% from something like that.
And dont worry im ok to talk about it. More or less over the ptsd crap. Stiiill dont like unexpected fireworks tho.

Either way its why i know whats waiting for me on the other side. Ive seen it myself.
Not saying its the same for everyone. But thats what it is for me
And i was always "tuned" for spoopy stuff. But ive had more and more encounters with it since ive died.

I volunteered in haiti and a shamen told me i didnt belong in this world anymore. He asked how i died first. And its not like i advertize it.
It just happens to be relevant in this thread.
But yeah some voodoo guy in haiti apparently can tell by looking at me

Last edited by TrevorPhillips; 04-04-2017 at 03:10 AM.
Unread 04-05-2017, 12:05 PM
Citizen

Thank you for the kindness to tell a little about it, Trevor. It is an honour to listen about N.D.E's.

Electricity bites super deep and hard. Everytime my mother asks me to repair the electric shower I do it with nobody home to be able to kill the switch of everything and have peace of mind to work. I saw some electricians work with power on but I get afraid of the risk, I know that first it spreads silently and invisible (hidden from the eyes) on a wide area/surface and if I forget it is very painful, it is like fire leaving burn marks. Maybe your wife got so worried because your condition was unknown (loss of consciousness). In emergency literature usually their "ABC" means "A"ir, "B"reathing, "C"irculation and the nervous system care comes after making sure the person is breathing and with the heart beating, so I guess the time was short.

Concerning the way large construction colapses and explosions post-effects are I can only faintly imagine. The closest thing that comes to my mind was a natural gas explosion in the center of the city around here and since it happened on sunday it was empty and lives were saved.

There was a recent book I read from a woman testimony who had a "Near Death Experience" at war because a bomb hit her vehicle in Iraq and she said she received "instructions from spirits" to come back. In her words there was a "figure of authority" in her vision and she felt her body being partially healed by her spirit guides before coming back to the body in order to survive the explosion and complete her life mission. Her state was very serious during the impact (she should die), but during her spirit conversation "earthly time stops" and her guides decided that a longer time would be better for her so they diminished the damage to the body so she could go back.

Sometimes the ties that bind us to stay alive and well are on this side too, like incarnated angels. Fortunately you had someone helping you on the hardest time of your life, your wife. Spiritualists say that resistance and survival are related to fate/destiny. According to them a mission is a different vocabulary word for a contract or a "policy". It means there is strong intention to remain here.

They say that after a person gets very old the veil between "here and there" should slowly and naturally get weaker (to prepare to leave this life) but when someone young suddenly sees the "death door" the process can accelerate and spiritual phenomena manifests early. Like living between two worlds. If the person is naturally sensible since childhood it is more familiar, in the case of shamans, "men of faith" from churches or mediums books say they have reinforced regions on their souls to tolerate spirit things better than us.

After a dangerous or difficult situation the body energy centers (chakras) may begin to awake dormant gifts and produce symptoms that rarely are identified by normal physicians, but it is intersting that in ancient ages warriors they awoke their spirit through battles seeing the future, the after life... There are very few doctors prepared for that and the number of gurus is even smaller.

During death, in bible terms, flesh is enemy of spirit. If one of them is weakened the other one can strengthen. Authors use to say that if both body and spirit are well kept then balance is restored and hauntings and spiritual interference disappear. To keep balance they recommend a mixed "diet" of physical, spiritual, intellectual and emotional routines to keep safe. For exemple, the 6th chakra/mind/nervous system is related to the hormone system. Keeping hormones at healthy levels helps a lot. It could be something simple like staying with a pet in the park and does wonders to life quality. Also dogs, cats, horses, etc... are great ice-breakers to start conversations and make new friends in parks and natural areas.