Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Unread 10-05-2014, 01:41 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Default Re: The Grand Descent

Kai looked back out to the skies, notching his red bird flying around. "I like to.. Be out on the sky. On top of the Loftwing and go up so high to where you can see all the clouds and the towns look all so small." He went to the edge, looking over it. "Hey Lumina, do you ever wonder what's under that barrier?" He asked, looking back at her. "The elders say that there's another world down there. Wouldn't it be cool if we could go explore it?" He asked, a little smile to his face.
Unread 10-06-2014, 10:40 PM

Points: 1,198, Level: 19 Points: 1,198, Level: 19 Points: 1,198, Level: 19
NamiSwan is on a distinguished road

Exploring the world below? "I've always been curious about what's down there, but I hear from some of the townsfolk that whoever goes down there will never come back up..."
Despite her nervousness, she was overflowing with excitement with the thought of a life outside her boring old house. Finally getting to go explore what she has always been curious about. Lumina had books upon books of legends about the world below and constantly theorized about it, but yet have to courage to go see for herself.
Unread 10-06-2014, 11:33 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

"I've heard of that as well." Kai has done his own studies as well as how they came up to be up I'm the sky. Many of the elders say that the world below is nothing but a charred Surface, but Kai didn't believe so. "There's a legend saying that one of these years, there will be an opening in the cloud barrier that leads to the Surface. In some ways, I've been training and anticipating for the day. I want to go down there, but at the same time, I'm seriously considering it." Excitement was seen in his face, but he clenched his fist and it dimmed.
Unread 10-06-2014, 11:36 PM

"It sounds so scary, though. Besides, I'm unprepared.." Her voice faltered as she looked at her nearly empty rucksack.
She studied his intense facial expression without hesitation. "Anything wrong, Kai?"
Unread 10-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Kai unclenched his fist and looked at her. "I don't know. Something tells me that I need to go down there.." He then have her a soft smile. "It's alright. It could be dangerous down there and I couldn't risk your life by bringing you along."
Unread 10-06-2014, 11:50 PM

Lumina blushed. "Y-You seriously have to be kidding! Of course I'll go down there with you! Without me, you'll get killed..."
She regret saying that. It made it seem like she was trying to be protective over him. Lumina stumbled to find her words. "I'm strong enough to join you, I-I just, I just don't know what you're talking about when you say you're going down there by yourself. That's crazy talk and we both know it."
Unread 10-07-2014, 12:43 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Kai stayed silent for a while, before he began to laugh. "You think I'd get killed if I went down there alone?" he continued laughing, his laughter being gentle, almost childlike. He thought that her saying that was genuinely funny. Once his laugh died down, he wiped his nose with a finger and looked at her with a smile. "You really want to go down there with me?" he asked, his tone really not matching his expression. He loved the fact that she wanted to join him, but he couldn't risk her getting injured. "Do you think you're prepared enough to actually face what's under these clouds?"
Unread 10-09-2014, 10:19 PM

"Kai, you're just like a little kid!" She teased. He never seemed to be too serious, which she liked sometimes. He was like a bright light in a dark alley.
But still, Lumina wasn't quite sure of what she wanted. The safety of her home or the danger of the unknown..? She just couldn't decide. But something inside of her mind whispered gently. It wasn't a voice, but a feeling. She just felt like this is what she had to do.
"I'm ready for it." She grunted a bit. "Not actually physically ready, because I have a HUGE lack of supplies, but I'm mentally ready."
But oh dear, little did she know of the hardships she faced.
Unread 10-09-2014, 10:46 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Kai gently grunted but still had a gentle smile in his face. "Well, you use arrows, correct? I could probably go looking for some more arrows, if you don't have any left. Plus I could help you train a little more." He said, but then he took a deep breath. " but if you would also like to stay here at home, I wouldn't mind that either. At least I would have someone who could say where I've gone." He gave a little chuckle and a smile
Unread 10-10-2014, 02:01 AM

She leaned to the right a bit, putting both hands on her hips. "Why're you so determined to keep me at home? I'm not your house wife!" she pouted.
She ran her hands through her smooth brunette hair and sighed. "Don't worry about my own safety, I can already do that. I think that this would be a good opportunity to train myself more seriously." She gave him a soft, honest smile.