Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Unread 10-04-2014, 01:28 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Default The Grand Descent

((This roleplay takes place in the Skyward Sword world. All landmarks, islands, buildings and creatures are in this roleplay.))

Kai sighed. He was laying in the tall grass, a bit behind the Goddess Statue of Hylia. He liked coming up here sometimes because it was quiet and away from the bustling town. He opened his eyes, looking up at the touchable clouds and the Loftwings.
Unread 10-04-2014, 01:45 AM

Points: 1,198, Level: 19 Points: 1,198, Level: 19 Points: 1,198, Level: 19
NamiSwan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Grand Descent

It was a fine day in Skyloft. The birds were chirping, the sun shone through Lumina's handcrafted glass window, a few birds were perched on the edge of her windowsill. She watched them contently as she washed dishes. When she had finished washing the dishes, she patted her hands on her apron, taking it off, and hooking it onto a small coat hanger on the front door.
Her parents were out at the market, which is busiest during the middle of the day, and her younger brother was outside playing with a few of his friends.

She needed something to keep her busy, so she grabbed her large cloth bag and started upwards towards the Knight Academy. She wasn't looking to becoming a knight of any sort, but sometimes they'd let her use the practice room to practice her arrow shooting skills.
As she walked up to the door, she pulled on it's large, brass handle. It was locked. She stood in front of the door, looking confused.
Unread 10-04-2014, 02:26 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

"Looking to practice, eh?" The master of the practice room came around the corner, kind of looking embarrassed. "Sorry, but I gave Kai the key last night. He stayed up late practicing, so I asked him to lock up. I haven't seen him today, so I haven't been able to get the key back." He chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head. "If it ain't too much to ask, would you mind going to look for the kid? He's probably lazing around somewhere with the key in his pocket. He probably had forgotten that he has it too." He sighed a bit, shaking his head. "I gotta stop trusting that kid."
Unread 10-04-2014, 02:38 AM

Lumina jumped in surprise when the master of the practice room came around the corner.
"Oh, sure. I don't mind looking for him!"
she then turned her head in both directions, as if she thought she could spot him from there.
"I guess I'll go look around. If you said he's lazing around, then he can't be far."
She walked out of the gate, and stood at the bars that kept people from falling off the island. Her grip was loose and relaxed as she scanned the area for him. "Seriously, where is that kid..?"

Seeing no sign of Kai in sight, she had decided to check the Statue of the Goddess before heading into town to look for him if he wasn't there.
Bounding up the long wooden stairs, she heard the small creaking of the wood under her feet. When she had finally reached the top, she took a moment to breathe in and enjoy the lovely view of the statue that stood in front of her.
Lumina ended up getting side tracked. She noticed some lovely flowers blooming next to the Goddess statue, so she took the opportunity to walk around the area before tripping over a very heavy, and warm object in the tall grasses.
Unread 10-04-2014, 02:56 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

The master thanked her and waved her off as she left.

Kai was sleeping in the grass, listening to the wind rustle the trees, the grass, the Loftwings flap their wings in the sky. He soon began to hear footsteps in the grass as well. Someone was nearby. He awoke but his eyes remained closed. He heard the person crunch the grass come closer and closer. They must have seen him. I mean, he was hard to miss. But surely enough, the person ran into him and tripped, falling over him. Kai groaned, sitting up to look at the person eho was blind enough to walk over him. "Lumina?"
Unread 10-04-2014, 02:59 AM

Lumina tripped, landing on her knees and then on her face. She heard the familiar voice call her name.
"Kai...?"
She could barely get any words out of her mouth before groaning from her fall.
"Urgh.. What are you doing so far out from town?" She propped herself back up, standing on her knees.
Unread 10-04-2014, 03:51 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Kai was still recovering from her fall on him, rubbing his stomach. "It's not far out of town. It's just in the outskirts." He said, before looking towards the gate that lead towards town. "If I was far, I would be on a different island." He stood up and brushed himself off, and then offered his hand to her, helping her up to her feet.
Unread 10-04-2014, 10:32 PM

She took his hand without much hesitation, and stood herself up. Brushing the pieces of grass off of herself, she begun to speak. "What are you doing all the way out here, anyways?" She noticed he tended to seclude himself.
There was always a mysterious aura to Kai. He had a very adventurous mind, although he tends not to show it. Lumina always thought he was kind of handsome, but she denies having any attraction to him.
Unread 10-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Kai looked at her brush herself off and unconsciously looked at her up and down. She was pretty but his father taught him better than to look at girls like the other boys who just drooled and stared at girls. He looked away, looking to the flying Loftwings. "I was just relaxing." He said. "I don't get much time to myself, so when I can I like to.. Escape from reality." His voice slowly lowered as he was suddenly so honest with her. His face slightly reddened a bit, but he cleared his throat and looked back at her. "But what brought you here?" He asked
Unread 10-05-2014, 03:26 AM

"I understand," she nodded.
"But... what else do you do in your free time besides lay down?" She chuckled, adjusting the bag on her shoulder.
She knew he was a daydreamer. She often wondered what kind of thoughts he was thinking. "If only I can figure him out..." she thought to herself. But she stopped herself, and focused back on him. He looked so strong. Muscular, almost. Lumina unconciously nodded her head to the side to get a better look at his features. Does he do a sport of some sort? Play soccer with the children? Maybe even... swordfight?