Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 09-17-2011, 11:15 PM

Points: 2,631, Level: 33 Points: 2,631, Level: 33 Points: 2,631, Level: 33
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Kael_Callaway is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Kael_Callaway Send a message via MSN to Kael_Callaway
Default R.O.T.T.B (a Naruto RP)

Beginning with the end of the Fourth Shinobi World War, the ninja villages came together and established a peace that seemed like it would last forever, due to the thanks of the efforts of one Naruto Uzumaki, the hero of the Hidden Leaf Village and savior of the war. With the fall of Uchiha Madara, all five of the great country's settled down and even began trade and friendly communication throughout. The villages returned to their own problems once again, however, and soon many new criminal syndicates and rogue ninja came crawling out of the woodwork to cause strife, discord and chaos. It's been 14 years since then. In the wake of the new threats, the children of each village are looked to pave the way to a brighter future once again!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: The intros of each character are open-ended. Eventually when the characters all come together, the main story will begin!)
Unread 09-18-2011, 12:22 AM

Default Re: R.O.T.T.B (a Naruto RP)

~Uchiha Kross~

Deep within the shadowed haven of the Hidden Waterfall Village, students gathered outside of the Ninja Academy to await the test results of their genin exam. Among all of these young, inspired teenagers, a bored, raven-haired child sat among the droves, biding his time looking off at the dark crevice in the cliffside. Water slowly flowed and ebbed softly, as the boy dreamed of venturing outside to see the world. His black eyes had a gaze that seemed to suck you in, into a neverending black abyss that could chill the soul.

Initially, he did everything he could to take his mind off the results that were on their way, though to be honest, he really wasn't worried. Passing the test would be simple. Getting to a position to leave this place would be the true test. Suddenly, the proctor emerged from inside the academy with a list in hand. He slowly walked to the bulliten board and posted the results, before booking it back to the academy before the children overran the entire everything that was the bulliten board. The waves of children ran up to the board, and the chaos ensued.

The boy smirked as he waited for the loudmouths in his class to yell out the top test scores, and sure enough, this is what he heard.

Uchiha Kross: 100%
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kross smirk turned into a full on smile as he looked upward at the great tree branches that sheltered the village, the brilliant light of the sun casting beautiful shadows on the village below. "HAHAHA! YES! " he bellowed, jumping up and doing a victorious punch upward, with a look of joy on his face.

"I'm the BEST!!!"

Last edited by Kael_Callaway; 09-23-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Unread 09-19-2011, 12:34 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 194,629, Level: 100 Points: 194,629, Level: 100 Points: 194,629, Level: 100
Activity: 72%
Activity: 72% Activity: 72% Activity: 72%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

nice work. approved for play.

Unread 09-19-2011, 08:19 AM

Points: 2,152, Level: 29 Points: 2,152, Level: 29 Points: 2,152, Level: 29
BeastSage is on a distinguished road

Woke up late in the day, 2pm almost 3pm. He didn't have much to do and often rotted in boredom within his house. One day as he watched as the children returned from the ninja academy on the day of their graduation that he should do something more than play around with his gadgets. "What good are these things if I don't show how they can help" he muttered. It was clockwork as a woman outside said, "Milky.... milky! Oh milky please come down from there" A white cat with beige spots meows in fear from the top of one of the village's posts. He gulps... "Well in theory it should work" he says prepared for the unthinkable.He put on his clothing and quickly calculated the angle he would. "Ninja Engineering: KunaI Acrobatics" he chuckles as he leaps out of his open window and fires one of his kunai into one of the many large trees. The action to retract the kunai as it was lodged in the tree made it pull him up instead. As his body flies through the air, people gasp.

It was easy to see the rope, but if an untrained person could fly as a ninja then that is something. He repositions himself in flight to land facing the cat onto of the pole and pushes off the tree removing that kunai while firing another precisely into the pole right below the cat and again he flies. With his opposite hand he grabs the cat and holds it against his chest. He fires his gadget for one last time for a rough landing over his bed and onto the floor. "GAH!" he yells with a big thud still caddling the cat. Those who saw clapped their hand and his face flushed red with embarrassment. He made his way out of the door as his father Kiba asked, "Are yo ok son?" Riengi nods and show's father milky the cat, "i was on a mission." Exiting the house he handed milky to the elderly woman. "Thank you so much... are you a ninja?" She asked to that he shook his head, "But I am an Inuzuka and we want to keep our town happy and safe"

Locke inuzuka came home from school watching the end. "Hey what happened?" said the little kid with on canine like tooth visible from the side of his face. He ruffles Locke's head. "I just saved a cat, how was you day at the academy?" Locke tells him about his day at school and how the genin graduating this year were very cool. At the end of their conversation he said "I hope one day to be cool too" ruffling his head and offering to play a few games and help him with ninja training. He showed Locke how his kunai launcher worked flew through trees and practiced manual tossing of the kunai with him. For hand sign practice He went too fast. He had been practicing them since he was a baby but Riengi said, "Speed is important but if you cannot focus your chakra with these signs then it doesn't help much" Thinking he knew at his age a relatively small amount of jutsu.
Unread 09-22-2011, 02:16 AM

Points: 2,144, Level: 29 Points: 2,144, Level: 29 Points: 2,144, Level: 29
Taketsu is on a distinguished road

~Fushima Kaza~

Standing in a field rank with the stench of blood, rain poured upon a young ninja while he gazed upon bodies of fallen Mist Academy students. Most had been ravaged by kunai or filled with shurikens. In the distance came the sound of a boy crying uncontrollably. The young ninja followed the sounds and happened upon this boy who looked to be similar in age. He was on his hands and knees with a blood-stained katana on the ground next to him. The young ninja walked up to the boy to see what was wrong. "What happened to everyone here? Who did this?" he questioned. The boy was trying to respond, but was only forming broken sentences. "Just calm down for a minute and tell me why everyone else is dead?" asked the young ninja.

After panting heavily and sniffling for another few minutes the boy finally calmed down enough. "It was all....because of the damned Mist Academy Genin Exam the Mizukage and the village advisors instated. They force us to fight each other to the death just become a Genin." the boy explained. "As you can see I am the only one left....But what in the hell does it matter when I have to killl my friends and classmates to get it?!!! To think that my father and uncles supported the Mizukage's decision to butcher young ninja just to find the strongest one. Those warmongering bastards just want to train killing machines they can use for battle!"

The young ninja could not believe what he was hearing. "What kind of village leaders would do that to children?!" the young ninja exclaimed. The boy began to explain further, "Besides the Mizukage Yagura, it was my relatives of the Fushima Clan. They even made me spill the blood of my twin brother, Harako......" upon finishing his statement he yelled furiously. The boy stood, picked up his katana and stabbed it into the ground, "This damned sword has brought me nothing but pain! I ,Shinsu Fushima, will have revenge upon these murderous adults if it kills me!!"

The young ninja thought to himself, "Father? It can't be.....is this a vision of the past? Our clansmen would have never supported such a horrible method! NO!!!"

Kaza woke in a cold sweat and his heartbeat was racing. "Damn.... same dream again. Why do I keep having it? And how is it even possible? I never heard of our clan being this bloodthirsty in the past. Maybe it is time I ask Dad...." He jumped out of bed and began putting his clothes on. This dream had been plaguing Kaza for weeks, but until now he was unable to muster the courage to ask his father about it. With his own Genin exam approaching the day after tomorrow he thought it best to clear his mind of these thoughts or risk failing the exam.

Last edited by Taketsu; 09-26-2011 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Wrong post type originally
Unread 09-23-2011, 07:53 AM

~Uchiha Kross~

After the crowd died down to a couple excited stragglers, Kross arose from his treetop perch and descended to the ground. With the sound of his class-mates cheery voices filling his ears, he strolled lazily back to his 'home'. Kross was an orphan, as far as he was concerned. His mother had died when he was little, and his father disappeared on a mission 7 or 8 years ago. Even though he might be alive, Kross was alone now. He fended for himself mostly, with the occasional help from the villagers. Now that he had graduated, Kross could start to take on missions and finally go out and see the world! Such has always been his goal.

He had a keen interest in Konoha especially, since his 'clan' was from there. He might have cousins and aunts and uncles and... he let his mind drift off as he entered the front door of his house. Kross heard a noise behind him as he whirled around looking at the commotion. His lazy frown became an honest-to-goodness grin as he took in the sight. From out of the water, the Waterfall Hero emerged. his blue robe and dark emerald eyes shifting busily. The man who held the respect of everyone in the village, Lord Yve. Long ago, the former Hero Shibuki perished in a battle during the war. The village elders quarreled relentlessly, as in all villages, until a successor was to be chosen. Yve had been off training with some powerful ninja since before the war, and his return suprised more than a few people. He learned of the situation, and became an instant shoe-in for the position, along with two other ninja. He had the political prowess to take the reigns, so in the end he became the villages elected leader.

Since his induction, Yve has single-handedly put a stop to outside invaders when neccesary, and kept a good relation with all the other villages. For all the things that Yve has accomplished, however, Kross admiration was for him, Yve's strength. Yve has been said to defeated many powerful opponents, including the Copy Ninja Kakashi from Konoha. That fact alone was enough to get Kross riled up and ready to fight, because he had made it a goal of his to defeat Yve when he got older. He had a whole list of ninja that he wanted to fight with, of course, but Yve was certainly a top-five goal.

Kross imagination went wild for a moment, before a quick splash of icy-cold water brought him back to reality. He blinked for a moment, before seeing Yve a bit away from him, with a guilty look plastered on his face. "Ooooooo.....I'll get you for that!" he yelled, as Kross ran at him at full speed, only to meet the pond behind him. Kross quickly regained his composure, as he climbed out of the water soaking-wet. "You jerk! I'll get you yet!" he grumbled, as Yve smiled playfully at him.

"Kross... when your done sulking, could you meet me in my mansion? I have something important to tell you."
Unread 09-23-2011, 09:33 AM

Around five o'clock that evening when Locke and Riengi finished playing he was called to the dining hall for the clan. Well... of course it was dinner time but there seemed to be something odd about this call that came specifically for him. As he sat at the table and put his hands and chopsticks together, he bowed his head and said," "Thanks for the food." Dinner at the Inuzuka's was more like a social event. People ate their food and shared whatever information they were allowed to share with each other about the current day.

Riengi played his days off with modesty, "Oh, I didn't really do anything special today. Hanging out with my kid-brother is enough for me." He explains as gives his younger brother a pat on his head. As Locke's face grinned Kiba walked in the door. "You know as well as I do Riengi that our clan has been experiencing great growth." Compared to the stories of his youth, he was now a sly old fox so they say. "I will not let you obscure your talents just like that. I heard that you completed a rank D mission this afternoon with just ninja tools and your gadgets" To which Riengi tilted his head to the side. "Huh?"

Kiba explained that while the mission was finally arranged in paperwork that Riengi had completed it. The old woman who had received Riengi's service told the students "Oh but I was sure that he was a ninja. He glided through the air and he was so precise! It took him about 30 seconds, albeit the rough crash. If I had the tools he had when I was young I might've become a ninja myself"

The table went silent with Riengi abashed. He was the only one who had his specifically designed tools. "I am sorry father, I didn't mean to steal a mission from anyone. I just wanted the clan to be proud." to which Kiba replies, "And so I am. It may not sound like a big deal but to complete a mission without ninja techniques is still pretty good. It made the clan look good. I want you to ride this wave that you have caused to swell son."

Then he begins explaining the details of a C ranked mission. A child had been lost for two days and his family has been worried sick. The thing about this mission is that the forest was large and there is no ninja in the town that has the time for it. "But that's a C rank mission father." "If you do it, the hokage said that he wil allow you to be comissioned to do rank D's and C's and clear the penalty for your completion of the D mission" It seemed like either way Riengi would have to do the mission and succeed. On the table a small wallet was passed to him with money inside. "Take this money, which is half of the money you would have earned for that D rank and prepare for the next mission son."

Riengi took in a deep breath, the sooner he got this done the sooner he could help the village. As he finished up dinner and accepted the mission it was around seven o'clock. He visited shops around town to collect his odds and ends also believing that it was of utmost importance he started soon. If someone was without food and water, in a few days that person could be dead, unconscious or eaten by wild animals.
Unread 09-27-2011, 07:00 PM

He turned in early after purchasing his items which mostly included rope, explosive tags, and wire and glowsticks. He paid his father to use one of the small dogs with a keen sense of smell. Around 2 o'clock am he woke to slip on his ninja attire. "I gotta act like a ninja" he thought to himself as he shot his kunai out the window and whisked himself out of the room with almost absolute silence dog resting in his hood.

It was quite easy to sling himself through the forest. From the moment he entered it's leaves he started using wire to track his own direction the glow sticks lining it like a lamp trail. "
I wonder what brought the kid out here in the first place." Rienji's eyes scour the ground using the dim source of light. "Toki, I am going to need you to wake up and use that nose of yours after all" To that the dog responds with a light bark.

After an hour of searching another bark tips him off as he looks down. Toki could smell something. Riengi uses his kunai launcher to make a landing and snaps another glowstick. There was a boy... and he wasn't moving. As he moves in close to check the body he could hear somewhat pained breaths. His pulse started to raise in some worry. That worry made him paranoid, which was good because as he turned there was a large forest cat.

As he shot the kunai at the cat to piss it off he dropped the glowstick wire combo. That same action soon whisked him quickly past it, and the momentum used to kick it in the face and have it chase him. "Just a dumb hungry cat." he says thinking there was no reason to kill it, despite its growing anger for him. He got just out of view and did the simple array of hand signs. "Clone Jutsu" creating a copy of himself. Next he had his clone use, "Transformation Jutsu!" and it looked like a big delicous carcass of a deer as he tosses it out.

In the time it is distracted he quickly slings himself by kunai back to the boy. He lifts him onto his back and secures him with rope. "easy as cake" he thinks as he employs both kunai launchers back up to the trees above. His heart still beat quick... but he knew that unless this boy was someone else that he completed the mission. Pained breaths let Riengi know he was alive. His back was warmer than it should've been even for another person. "A fever? Must've been training or took a dare in his tired state." he reasons. He pulls up the remainder of glowstick wire that he uses.

He begins to take the rest with him as he returns home. He goes to the ninja operations base where missions are ended and handed out and offers the boy "I think he has a fever and trouble breathing. Fatigue, possibly overworking himself" They nod, "We will process the paperwork in a while, nicely done." He felt as if they were watching the whole time when they gave him that comment."Thanks Toki" he says to the dog who was already fast asleep in his hood.

He returned home just as silently after letting Toki
go to his kennel. He'd use the kunai. "Common I am a ninja now" he says psyching himself out as he flies up and angles himself into the window onto the bed. This time he didn't skid off and thud onto the ground. This time he slowly removed his ninja gear and reveled in success whispering, "Yes I did it!" as he places lightly down and onto the table next to his bed. "Nap time" he yawns lazily.

Last edited by BeastSage; 09-27-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Unread 09-29-2011, 12:18 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 194,629, Level: 100 Points: 194,629, Level: 100 Points: 194,629, Level: 100
Activity: 72%
Activity: 72% Activity: 72% Activity: 72%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

Really excellent posting so far. keep the good story going. nice work everyone. I will remove this post in a few days so as not to disturb the flow of the story.

Unread 04-29-2012, 04:48 AM

Please delete the topics relating to this, as my players have no desire to continue.
Closed Thread