Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:48 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Default Re: Pokemon Sekai

Roro slightly struggled a bit when he was held like that, but gave up in a little bit. "C-Could you at l-least carry me r-right?" he asked in between sniffles and tears.

Ruki was skipping home, looking at all the pokemon that were passing by. They were all doing their daily jobs and chores, those who actually had some. But besides that fact, the streets were more empty than they usually were before- Pokemon would crowd this street she was on, usually more around mid-day. But due to the fact that the town was under some crisis.. Not many bother to come out and try their lives with thier new forms.
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:58 AM
Citizen

Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Sukichu~

"Oi, I'm carrying you the way I'm used to being carried. I had to get used to it." Suzu replied, she she shifted her shoulders slightly to where Roro could actually get comfortable. "We're almost home anyways, see? The roads up ahead." she then said, pointing at the close to empty streets. 'Huh. Not many others are willing to come out with the way they look.' she thought to herself.

Hana saw that the Espeon had come up to the building that she was in and she blinked and looked at the poke`mon for a moment. 'Leave this one spot alone at least. It may look sturdy, but it's not. It could collapse at any given time.' she thought to herself.

Sorano studied the building again for another moment, but she then turned her attention to other places in the ruins. "I wonder how long that sole building will last before it turns into rubble like most of the other stuff here?" she asked herself silently, but she was still fascinated with what was left of it all.

Mimi had to stop and take a rest at the nearest tree and she ended up sitting underneath of it. "Sorry, Nini. I just didn't get a lota sleep last night." she apologized and had a small sweatdrop on the side of her head. Nini said down beside, Mimi and she strecthed. "It's okayy. I wanted to take a break anywayss." she replied, sticking her tounge out at Mimi.
Unread 06-05-2011, 06:04 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

Roro sighed slightly and his sobs condensed into little sniffs and gasps for air. His elbow still throbbed though, so he tried to move it as little as possible. Seeing the people around them, Roro noticed that not alot of people were around. "Do you think the streets are more empty cause of the new forms?" he asked his sister quietly.

Ruki was sitting in front of her home when she saw a Pikachu carrying a Pichu with a green little hood over her shoulder. Ruki laughed slightly, cause to her, the little boy looked silly. But then she sighed. "We all look silly.." she said quietly, looking down at her scarf she was fiddling with in her hands.
Unread 06-05-2011, 06:21 AM
Citizen

Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them

"Well, not a lot of the people are too comfortable due to the way they look now. It's not normal for us to really look like this." Suzu replied and she was walking on the street of where there house was. "It just all depends on if they can handle how they look or not, because no matter how you look at it, everyone looks like this now." she then said.

Hana watched the Espeon leave the building untouched and she breathed a sigh of relief. "Another day that this poor old building stays safe. Granted you never know when it'll eventually cave on you." she said to herself silently, but she kept an eye on the Espeon anyways for pre-cautionary purposes.

Sorano kept exploring the ruins until she got to the very front of them. She then turned around to where she was facing the inside and she took one last look around and had a light smile on her face. "I wonder if anyone else has been lucky enough to find this place." she said, then she walked away from the ruins and headed back in the direction the way she came from.

Mimi and Nini were still sitting under the tree, but they heard more rustling about close to where they were and Mimi and Nini both where they were sitting pretty much right on top of each other. What they didn't know was that the noise they heard was just Sorano leaving. "M-Maybe we should get going. ." Mimi then said, trying to act brave, but it was clear she was a bit intimidated. "I-I mean, I-I think we're safe h-here." Nini said, clearly not wanting to move from the spot she was sitting in quite yet.
Unread 06-05-2011, 03:40 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

((I'm going to leave Ruki out of it for a while, at least until they put the poster up.))

Roro hummed quietly and and then slightly whinced when his elbow hit Suzu's shoulder softly. "Oww.." he said under his breath. He looked back slightly, seeing his wooden sword bouncing off his back. "Good, it didn't come off.." he said quietly before turning around.
Unread 06-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Citizen

(Hana and Sorano are gonna be left out for a bit. )

Suzu was silent the rest of the way back to their house. Once she reached the front door, she merely opened it and went inside. "Not that not having a lock isn't bad. . I just don't feel like going through the hassle of messing with it." she said to herself and she too Roro off of her shoulders, then put him down to where he was standing. "Go wash the scrape and we'll get it bandaged up, okay?" she then said.

Mimi was the first to stand up and look around. She noted how quiet it had gotten now and it only made her feel more intimidated. "Nini, I wanna get out of here. ." she then said, clearly frightened out of her wits. Nini saw how scared Mimi looked, she then stood up and wiped herself off. "Okay, we'll go." she then said, starting to walk in the direction they had originally come from, Mimi catching up rather quickly.
Unread 06-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Roro sighed slightly when his feet touched the ground then looked up at her and nodded. He went to a little room in the house, where there was a little pool of water. He slowly dipped his elbow in and got a little bit of soap, and started to wash it lightly. When he was done, he went back to Suzu. "It's washed." he said.
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:08 PM
Citizen

Suzu had been in the kitchen looking the the little drawers until she found the bandages, she then had put the bandage over the scrape on Roro's elbow. "There, it should be all good now. Just make sure to wash it every so often, so it doesn't get all infected." she said. "You wanna make that sign? I need to go off somewhere." she then said.

Mimi ended up taking the lead again, but after awhile, she looked obviously confused. "Wait a minute, are you sure this is the way we came?" she then asked. Nini nodded her head for a moment, then she looked around and that's when she felt unsure. "Well. . I don't know. ." she finally said.
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Roro looked up at her and nodded. "Okay, I will." he said before nodding again. "Where are you going Suzu?" he asked, getting some paper.
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Citizen

Suzu had stopped at the door and she sighed lightly to herself where only she could hear herself. "I just wanna go take a look at the Forest. It's been seeming a little eerie lately." she replied, then she walked back outside of the house and headed in the direction of the Forest.

Mimi stopped and looked back at Nini. "We're lost?!" she asked in a frightened tone. Nini looked around once more and she looked a little frightened too. "I think we are. . I dunno! Nothing looks familiar!!!!!" she said with a choky voice.