Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 06-05-2011, 01:17 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Default Re: Pokemon Sekai

Rolo jumped happily. "I have another idea then!" he said. "If we're going to go in search of the jewel, we can't go alone, and without supplies! We should organize a group of explorers!" he exclaimed happily.

Ruki was walking home, her scarf that she's always had slipped off and rode on the wind. "Oh no! My scarf!" She went after the colorful scarf that was dancing on the wind. "I-I can't lose that scarf. N-No, come back." she said as she chased after it towards the woods.
Unread 06-05-2011, 03:48 AM
Citizen

Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Sukichu~

"Where exactly would we find others willing to go in search for a jewel?" Suzu asked herself silently. "I suppose that could work. Where would we start though?" she then said to herself, but she then looked towards the Forest. "I have an idea. How about we go look at the part of the Forest where the jewel was normally kept and see what we can find there." she then said.

Hana then looked in front of her at the small sound of leaves crunching and this told her that someone or something else was in the Forest. "Not the wisest decision to make in this situation we're in." she said and she then silently walked to the back of the old ruins back to where she had been originally.

Sorano stared at the Forest for a bit longer, then headed towards the entrance of the Forest and when she first entered the Forest, her ears twitched and she felt uncomfortable. "It's so hostile feeling here. . Odd." she said to herself, but she continued walking. 'It's gotta be here somewhere. .' she thought to herself.

Mimi catiously started walking again and when she had heard the small crunching noises of leaves crunching she started getting a little bit freaked out. "I-Is there someone following us?" she then asked, Nini. Clearly intimidated. Nini was silently for a few minutes, but she then heard the crunching noises and she was slightly freaked out, but she then looked at their feet. "Ohh!!! It's us stepping on the fallen leaves." she then said. "Ohhh. ." Mimi said with a small sweatdrop and she kept walking. Nini followed close behind her. "It's quiet. ." she said to herself.
Unread 06-05-2011, 03:56 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

Roro crossed his arms and shook his head. "No, no, no. Bad idea. Bad." he said. He paced from between a rock he saw and Suzu. "How about we put a sign in the town square? On that bulliten people post things on. Let's see.." he muttered, thinking for a bit, before putting his hands out in the air in front of him. "Pokemon willing to explore for the mysterious myth.. Or, or maybe: Explores wanted to help in finding truth behind old folk tale.." he kept saying.

Ruki finally caught up to her scarf and jumped in the air and got it. "Gotcha." she said with a proud smile. She held it close to her for a while, then wrapped it around her neck. Then looking around where she was, she hummed. "Where..?" she walked around for a little bit before she bumped into to a little Plusle and a Minun. "Oh hello there. Are you two lost?"
Unread 06-05-2011, 04:22 AM
Citizen

Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them

"Well, I suppose that would work. ." Suzu said and she looked like she was thinking about something for a moment before she spoke again. "How about this. You make the sign and put it on the bulliten for others to see. I want to check that Forest out though." she then said, not really thinking twice about what she really wanted to do.

From where Hana was, she could pretty much see the very front of the Forest and she then spotted the Plusle and Minun as well as another poke`mon in Human form somewhat close to the ruins. "What are they doing in here. .?" she asked herself silently, but she stayed where she was.

Sorano kept walking, but she could hear another voice slightly behind her and one of her ears twitched because of it. "Seems I'm not the only one in here. May it be for the same reason I'm in here or for another reason of their own knowledge." she said to herself, but she didn't stop walking in the direction she was headed.

Mimi and Nini both stopped. However, Mimi was the one to end up speaking up. "U-Umm. . We were just wandering around in here seeing what it was like is all." she then replied. Nini then nodded her head. "Yeah, we were just wanting to see what it was like in here is all." she then finished Mimi's sentence. They both were then quiet and they looked at each other.
Unread 06-05-2011, 04:34 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Roro's eyes sparkled and nodded happily. "Then let's head home! I can make the sign in a couple minutes!" he said, running towards the direction of his home.

Ruki looked at the two of them, then looked at the wood around them, before looking back at the two. "I suggest you two get outta here. It's not safe around these parts, due to all this.. That's been going on." she told them. "I heard that there's a couple of wild ones in here. Wouldn't want you guys getting hurt!" she said, motioning them back towards the town.
Unread 06-05-2011, 04:59 AM
Citizen

"H-Hey! Roro! Don't run into anyone!" Suzu called out, then sighed and chased after him. 'Jeez, sometimes he can be such a handful!' she thought to herself, but she kept up her pace behind him anyway. "At this rate, we'll run past the Forest anyways, so it works out for the both of us." she said to herself.

Hana was still watching from where she was and even though she couldn't hear what they were saying, she pretty much had a good idea what the other poke`mon was suggesting. 'Hopefully those two will take the advice.' she thought to herself, but she didn't keep her hopes too high up.

Sorano had gotten to the point where she was deeper in the Forest and the atmosphere felt more intimidating than earlier and she shuddered slightly, but shrugged it off. "This Forest might not be as protected as usual, but that's not going to chase me off." she said to herself. She then came across ruins and she stopped in her tracks. Observing them and she looked at it, with a confused gaze. 'I never even knew there were ruins in this Forest. .' she thought to herself.

Mimi and Nini looked at each other for a moment, but then back at the other poke`mon. "Hmm. . Well, we would, but we agreed that we wanted to check it out first before we left." she started. "When our curiousity is peaked, we stay~" Nini finished and she was rocking back and forth on her feet.
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:05 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

((we don't want to see where the jewel was placed yet. if you want to say that you're at the place, we can say that it was like.. a fake throne to throw off people, but we don't want half the story already gone when there's only two people in. ))

Roro looked back at Suzu and smiled. "Don't worry, Suzu! I know exactly where I'm-" Right before Roro could finish his sentance, his foot caught onto the root of a tree that was sticking up from the ground and fell. Scrapping his elbow, he sat up and started to cry.

Ruki looked down at them. "I know you're curious and all but you two are way too young to go exploring by yourselves! Maybe you two can come some other time." she said, continuing to motion them towards the town.
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:20 AM
Citizen

(The ruins isn't where it's located. It's just where Hana lives. )

'Ack! I knew it!' Suzu thought to herself and she rushed over to where Roro was and bent down. "I told you to be careful!" she then said with a sweatdrop and looked at his elbow. "It's just a scrape. We can get it cleaned up and bandaged once we get back home." she then said.

Hana blinked. She saw a Human Espeon at the front of the ruins. "What is another poke`mon doing here?" she asked herself silently and she ended up hiding deeper in the ruins as to not be seen. 'Very peculiuar. Is this one trying to find where the jewel normally is?' she asked herself in thought.

Sorano looked at the ruins once more then she started to walk towards them. When she was inside of them, she looked at the rubble that had once been buildings of some sort, but now they were just pretty much worn down stones. "These must be old. ." she said to herself, clearly fascinated.

Mimi looked at Nini and Nini looked at Mimi. They then nodded and they both bolted off in opposite directions only to soon enough catch up with each other. "Sorry!" Mimi called behind her. "We're just curious!" Nini finished as they finally vanished out of the other poke`mon's site. "Where exactly are we going?" Mimi then asked Nini. "Mmm. . Just around for a little bit!" Nini replied.
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:28 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

((OH I SEE. Good idea, good idea.))

Roro was still crying, complaining that his elbow hurted. He raised his hand up to get helped up, tears flowing down his cheeks as he tried to take the pain of his scrape.

Ruki was about to yell after them, but she sighed and shrugged. "Oh well.. I warned them." she said, skipping out of the forest and onto her way home.
Unread 06-05-2011, 05:36 AM
Citizen

(She doesn't even know where the location is and she's a legendary. )

Suzu helped Roro get up off the ground, but instead of letting him walk, Suzu ended up picking him up and placing him on her shoulders. "I know it's your elbow that got scrapped, but it'll be easier this way, so bare with me." she then said and started walking making sure not to trip on the same root that Roro had tripped on.

Hana watched from where she was as the Espeon made it deeper into the ruins and she was beginning to feel as if her privacy were being invaded. She understood that all it was was curiousity, but Hana didn't want any other poke`mon finding out this is where she resided, so she kept quiet, but kept her eye on the Espeon.

Sorano kept exploring the ruins looking at all the piles of rubble from wear and decay and she stopped at one stone that still had its shape as a building. "Wow. At least one was able to make it!" she said to herself. This happened to be the building that Hana was currently hidden in.

Mimi had stopped when she was sure that the other poke`mon had gotten out of the Forest and she looked at Nini and they both high fived each other. "Good strategy!" she said. "We both thought of it though! It's what we always do." Nini said.