Go Back   Anime Forum > General Discussion Forums > Easy Discussion

Easy Discussion Lighter genaral discussions.

Unread 07-13-2009, 06:21 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Wyrm Dragon

Points: 9,678, Level: 68 Points: 9,678, Level: 68 Points: 9,678, Level: 68
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
andyz96 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to andyz96 Send a message via Skype™ to andyz96
Default Re: Stress Relief

i get stressed by my family someitmes ( i dont do anything and they just blame me lol ) and mostly ,my little sister she freakin annoys me to my limit
Unread 07-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Citizen: Magic Clan.
Resting Mod
Novice Mage

Points: 6,731, Level: 56 Points: 6,731, Level: 56 Points: 6,731, Level: 56
Raven will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Raven

Stress, such a horrible thing. Some people stress me out. Also when I'm under pressure...If things don't go as planned.
I actually write to help relieve stress. lol. Either that or listen to music. ^^
Unread 07-13-2009, 10:58 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 219,157, Level: 100 Points: 219,157, Level: 100 Points: 219,157, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

I also write to relieve stress and I like to meditate a lot. But all in all stress is not good when it raises your heartbeat and blood pressure and makes you worried. You can have good stress,like me going to a wedding next week. It will be hard work to find the place and go through traffic. However once there it will be a lot of fun and I will enjoyit.

Unread 07-14-2009, 12:20 PM
Super donator
Sir. Stahlie: The Protector
Knight At Arms

Points: 27,666, Level: 100 Points: 27,666, Level: 100 Points: 27,666, Level: 100
stahlie Has shown honour and chivalrystahlie Has shown honour and chivalrystahlie Has shown honour and chivalry

I have a little thing I call 'Shoot the Heck out of it.' Being an ex-cop, I usually fall back on old habits. Like going to the range and busting caps when I need to blow off steam. OK, I'm retired so what kind of stress could I possibly have, right? Well, just this weekend I was busy helping my Daughter pull off her wedding on Saturday. The photographer had a schedule conflict that I needed to iron out. (I pointed out he had our deposit and he'd #$%@ well better be there or he'd be publishing he next set of pics in a medical journal, of his own gastro-intestinal system... ) THEN the D.J. lost my daughters custom song CD... and THEN the banquet hall was arguing over the cost of the cocktail hour... always something popping up, so I was playing 'Fire Brigade' trying to stamp these pesky problems out. Anyway, I was too hung over for the range on Sunday, so I went yesterday. 300 rounds of assorted calibers later, and I'm all calm and peaceful now...
Unread 07-14-2009, 02:17 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 219,157, Level: 100 Points: 219,157, Level: 100 Points: 219,157, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by stahlie View Post
I have a little thing I call 'Shoot the Heck out of it.' Being an ex-cop, I usually fall back on old habits. Like going to the range and busting caps when I need to blow off steam. OK, I'm retired so what kind of stress could I possibly have, right? Well, just this weekend I was busy helping my Daughter pull off her wedding on Saturday. The photographer had a schedule conflict that I needed to iron out. (I pointed out he had our deposit and he'd #$%@ well better be there or he'd be publishing he next set of pics in a medical journal, of his own gastro-intestinal system... ) THEN the D.J. lost my daughters custom song CD... and THEN the banquet hall was arguing over the cost of the cocktail hour... always something popping up, so I was playing 'Fire Brigade' trying to stamp these pesky problems out. Anyway, I was too hung over for the range on Sunday, so I went yesterday. 300 rounds of assorted calibers later, and I'm all calm and peaceful now...
Okaaaaay, well thats kinda scary but as its not real people I guess its better.
I think that stress is always better if you dont get it in the first place or be it in the first place.

Unread 07-14-2009, 03:01 PM
Site Creator

Points: 385,237, Level: 100 Points: 385,237, Level: 100 Points: 385,237, Level: 100
Activity: 56%
Activity: 56% Activity: 56% Activity: 56%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stahlie View Post
HAHA that would be good stress relief.
The best I can do these days is kill a few spam bots.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 07-14-2009, 03:28 PM

Points: 5,823, Level: 52 Points: 5,823, Level: 52 Points: 5,823, Level: 52
Rock lee is on a distinguished road

I do get stressed if i forogt to make my homework
or when ii am sick!
Unread 07-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Super donator
Knight At Arms

Points: 27,666, Level: 100 Points: 27,666, Level: 100 Points: 27,666, Level: 100
stahlie Has shown honour and chivalrystahlie Has shown honour and chivalrystahlie Has shown honour and chivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
Okaaaaay, well thats kinda scary but as its not real people I guess its better.
I think that stress is always better if you dont get it in the first place or be it in the first place.
I'm no danger to you, Saber... I mean I DID consider myself a Good Guy for most of my life.
Unread 07-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Super donator
Knight At Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Vegeta View Post
HAHA that would be good stress relief.
The best I can do these days is kill a few spam bots.
I'm VERY fond of First Person Shooters too! I could probably LIVE in Gears of War, without half trying.
Unread 07-16-2009, 10:55 AM

Points: 3,454, Level: 38 Points: 3,454, Level: 38 Points: 3,454, Level: 38
ranax is on a distinguished road

i don't stress out that often but when i do it's almost always from work lol
i find the best way is to take it out on a punching bag =D or if im at work on some boxes lol (there is allot of dents in some of the boxes at my work XD)