Go Back   Anime Forum > General Discussion Forums > Easy Discussion

Easy Discussion Lighter genaral discussions.

Unread 12-08-2017, 07:21 AM

Points: 1,534, Level: 23 Points: 1,534, Level: 23 Points: 1,534, Level: 23
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Party Boy is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up You know i was thinking about what happen back in the pasy

Hey Ascended Vegeta I am not sure how to tell but i'm kinda scare to tell you what happen to me back in the past remember when i told about King Cold that old Enemy of mine when back in the past when i was Banjotron2000 you probably remember but i can really tell you what really happen back then when all that trouble started you guys banned me for reason at all & i would of never treated anyone on here like garbage & i tell you why because King Cold & his friend Tien hacked me & posing as me to get me in trouble with you guys & they would hacked me no matter & i was blamed for stuff i never did do & i was not even logged in when all that happen i would like saber To Know what really happen back then. I have to say i'm sorry for not listening to guys about staying away from them but i have learn my lesson & i can tell the reasons why i am no longer hangingout with those evil trolls like them anymore.

1) When King Cold & Tien force me to fight
2) When King Cold & Tien force me To watch The Walking Dead
3) When King Cold & Tien force me to watch
4) When King Cold & Tien treated me like Garbage
5) When King Cold & Tien almost ending friendship between me & SSGohan
6) When King Cold & Tien hacked me to get me in trouble i never did do
7) When King Cold & Tien cuss me & call me bad names

i guess you already know that me,King Cold & Tien are no longer friends after the trouble they cause me in the past & i hope you'll be proud of me because i am no longer a fan of Forumation meaning Tien's Death Trap Websites & don't worry me & SSGohan are still friends. I just hope you or saber can forgive me after what happen back then. you should know quit going to Tien's websites & Forumation. i was glad that i had to report my enemy King Cold to that day remember that. I hope you will be proud of me for doing the right thing. If you tell saber about what happen back then ask him not to banned & saber needs to know that was never my fault after that happen back then. Ascended Vegeta if you want to can you have Saber Delete my old account & those accounts i made by mistake
http://animeforum.org.uk/member.php?u=34565 King Link
http://animeforum.org.uk/member.php?u=35381 Little Enzo Matrix

Ascended Vegeta the reason why i rejoin back on here & i want a fresh new start & that why i rejoin i want to make things right to those that hated me as Banjotron2000 for no reason at all. I want saber to know that i'm sorry for what happen back then but like i say before that was not my fault. i want to turn into new leaf & start over again.

I hope you get piss off or mad at me for this.

Just have saber delete my banjotron2000 account & everything from my old account from the past & let saber that i want to start over & i am make things right again.

ask saber if he/she would be proud of me for leaving those forumation of trolls

I hope you & saber can forgive me after what happen back then

I'm still kinda scared about it

Last edited by Party Boy; 12-08-2017 at 06:04 PM.
Unread 12-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Site Creator

Points: 378,519, Level: 100 Points: 378,519, Level: 100 Points: 378,519, Level: 100
Activity: 48%
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default Re: You know i was thinking about what happen back in the pasy

Everyone deserves a fresh start.
Don't worry your welcome here.
Your account is not banned from what I can see.
I don't remember banning you but do remember banning the people who were bulling you when you told me about it 3 or 4 years ago.
Maybe it was Saber. I suppose if your account got hacked and they were causing trouble a staff member may have banned your account temporally. I haven't banned anyone in years.
I agree its best to keep away from trolls. Well done.
anyway relax and have fun here.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 12-08-2017, 08:05 PM

Points: 1,534, Level: 23 Points: 1,534, Level: 23 Points: 1,534, Level: 23
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Party Boy is on a distinguished road

Don't worry i will relax
Unread 12-09-2017, 11:33 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 202,282, Level: 100 Points: 202,282, Level: 100 Points: 202,282, Level: 100
Activity: 64%
Activity: 64% Activity: 64% Activity: 64%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

Yes, you can make a fresh start and be part of our community. What happened is over with now and I am glad you are still friends with Super Saiyan Gohan. Just enjoy yourself and take part in posting and having fun.