Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Unread 12-21-2014, 03:47 AM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Leilah has shown loyalty and contrubutedLeilah has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Default Re: Devlin & Keira (1x1 RP)

That arrogant, pompous son-of-a...

"Keira," she said through gritted teeth. "My name is Keira. And for the record, Elf, I am grateful that you saved my life. I'm simply confused as to why, as you seem to very much dislike me."

Click here ---->
Unread 12-22-2014, 03:43 PM

Points: 999, Level: 17 Points: 999, Level: 17 Points: 999, Level: 17
DevlinKain is on a distinguished road

Devlin closed his eyes and turned his head away from her. "Hmph. Don't take it personally dog demon. I dislike many many people. This world deserves it for the way it...." Devlin stopped for a second, as he clutched the hilt of tetsusaiga tightly, and then let out a deep breath.

"...Let's not make this about our trivial issues. This man has knowledge and information that you want right? Well then ask. I have been waiting for you to ask, because the torture I am going to put him through for my information will probably kill him." Devlin looked over, and Galeon started to come to. Devlin flashed over to Galeon and grabbed his hair, pulling his head back and fully exposing his throat. He let out a shrieking yell, as his hair was being ripped from him scalp.

"STOOOPP IT! AHHHHHH!!! IT HURTS! ILL TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW!" Devlin looked down upon Galeon, straight into his eyes, and moved his head closer, their noses almost touching.

"It's not me you will answer to first peon. It is this wolf. You and I will have our time. I promise you that. I know you are going to tell us whatever we want to know, because this world is not infinite, and I have ample time to search and hunt if I decide to. So I would start talking."

Devlin pushed his head back up, so Galeon could breathe normally.

"He is ALL yours Keira. Keira...that name...sounds vaguely familiar, and for some reason sends something throughout me. Nonetheless, start interrogating. If you want privacy, I can leave."

Devlin looked at Keira, waiting for her response.

Last edited by DevlinKain; 12-22-2014 at 11:34 PM.
Unread 01-17-2015, 07:32 PM
Citizen
Resting Mod
Youngling Dragon

Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51 Points: 5,573, Level: 51
Leilah has shown loyalty and contrubutedLeilah has shown loyalty and contrubuted

She moved her arms with much difficulty to lift the blanket a few inches, further inspecting her state. After a moment she sighed, letting the blanket fall, and wriggled herself as painlessly as possible further beneath it.

"I shall require privacy," she said firmly. "Though I'm sure you're already quite aware my reasons as to why. You wouldn't be a man if you didn't." She was, of course, referring to her current nakedness. It was inevitable as a shapeshifter. It was customary of her to remove her clothing before a shift, as usually a shift occurred as a means to hunt for food. She would stow them neatly away until she returned, thus lessening the need to purchase new clothing. But in an instance such as this, a spontaneous shift, there was nothing she could have done. "You shall take your leave and find me something suitable to wear for the time being, that is until I am well enough to find something on my own. I'm sure the innkeeper has an extra tunic lying around somewhere."

Click here ---->

Last edited by Freak; 06-02-2015 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Not old enough to close for inactivity