Go Back   Anime Forum > Art Centre: > Art, Literature, Fanfiction, Videos, AMV's & OC World > Members Graphics and Signatures

Members Graphics and Signatures Members Graphics, Signatures, services & Commissions

Unread 03-02-2015, 06:45 AM
Banned

Vegetto has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastVegetto has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Default Re: Death City Graphics

Don't mind me, I'm just here trying to take notes on how you make so many cool designs
Unread 03-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Veteran member

Points: 74,826, Level: 100 Points: 74,826, Level: 100 Points: 74,826, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Tadashi has a spectacular aura about themTadashi has a spectacular aura about themTadashi has a spectacular aura about themTadashi has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Originally Posted by WZRD View Post
Back with another finished set! You're up Tadashi. This one was a little challenging because of the unique animation style of the show. And there just wasn't many stocks or renders that I could use. Hope you like what I came up with though

Profile Picture

Signature

Here's the link to the AF version of your signature. You need to download this one as it's optimized for AF.

Thank you DL. Much appreciated

I've definitely learned some tricks of the trade since my first foray into graphic making. But to be honest, I still have a long way to go. Specifically, when it comes to signatures. I was just looking at a few on dA and was totally blown away

It made me realize that I'm more of an "enhancer" than a full on graphic artist. And there's nothing wrong with that. I love enhancing images and bringing them to life but I'm ready to add some more skills to my arsenal
Thanks, it looks great.

Hunter x Hunter
Unread 03-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Resting Senior mod
Super donator
Fire breathing Dragon

Points: 44,412, Level: 100 Points: 44,412, Level: 100 Points: 44,412, Level: 100
WZRD Has shown honour and chivalryWZRD Has shown honour and chivalryWZRD Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via Skype™ to WZRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak View Post
10/10 would rep again.. If I could

I can't put my hand on why... But for some reason the random flurry of text just fits in

Well done
Haha, the random flurry of text is one of the things I learned through many tutorials. I mainly use if for mecha type signatures, so I was surprised to see it work so well here. Thanks buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegetto View Post
Don't mind me, I'm just here trying to take notes on how you make so many cool designs
Taking notes from me? You're still the king dude And thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
Thanks, it looks great.
Thanks for the feedback and I'm glad to hear that you like it :-)

Also, I want to let everyone know that I'll be closing up the shop for a while after I finish Syn's set. Work would be the main reason, along with some other things I'm working on. But I'll also be using my time away to improve. Those sigs I saw on dA got me all fired up

GRAPHICS | TUTORIALS | REQUESTS
Unread 03-02-2015, 09:35 PM
Veteran member

Points: 74,826, Level: 100 Points: 74,826, Level: 100 Points: 74,826, Level: 100
Tadashi has a spectacular aura about themTadashi has a spectacular aura about themTadashi has a spectacular aura about themTadashi has a spectacular aura about them

I especially like it since the set overall looks more cheerful than the one I had. Kinda makes me more cheerful too.
The choice of the three pictures seem fitting, I knew you would do it better than me.
Get better so I might ask for a new set when you are ready.

Hunter x Hunter
Unread 03-06-2015, 06:37 AM
Banned

Vegetto has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastVegetto has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past

Quote:
Taking notes from me? You're still the king dude And thanks
No problem!

And bah, I appreciate the praise. But I know I've lost that crown a looooooooonggggg time ago, if I ever had it to begin with

Enjoy the break as well, can't wait to see what amazing work you return with!
Unread 03-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Blogger
Super donator
Guardian Dragon
ADMIN
Representatives Leader

Points: 128,409, Level: 100 Points: 128,409, Level: 100 Points: 128,409, Level: 100
Dragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragonlady Send a message via MSN to Dragonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonlady Send a message via Skype™ to Dragonlady

Tadashi's set looks so sweet. And I agree with Tadashi too. The three images fit together well. Can't wait to see the next set.
Unread 03-10-2015, 08:09 AM
Banned

Syn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastSyn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to Syn

Quote:
Back with another finished set! You're up Tadashi. This one was a little challenging because of the unique animation style of the show. And there just wasn't many stocks or renders that I could use. Hope you like what I came up with though

Profile Picture

Signature

Here's the link to the AF version of your signature. You need to download this one as it's optimized for AF.

Thank you DL. Much appreciated

I've definitely learned some tricks of the trade since my first foray into graphic making. But to be honest, I still have a long way to go. Specifically, when it comes to signatures. I was just looking at a few on dA and was totally blown away

It made me realize that I'm more of an "enhancer" than a full on graphic artist. And there's nothing wrong with that. I love enhancing images and bringing them to life but I'm ready to add some more skills to my arsenal
You're basically the same as me. A lot of my sigs now are more 'enhancing' than actually full graphics -- probably because of how much time I spend on Tumblr -- but you know, it's a good thing! I think that's why your graphics are really eye-catching to me

Loving Tadashi's set! *v* Can't wait for mine already
Unread 03-22-2015, 01:36 PM
Resting Senior mod
Super donator
Fire breathing Dragon

Points: 44,412, Level: 100 Points: 44,412, Level: 100 Points: 44,412, Level: 100
WZRD Has shown honour and chivalryWZRD Has shown honour and chivalryWZRD Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via Skype™ to WZRD

It really pains me to do this Syn but I have to give up on your current request. There just isn't enough resources out there for me to use. Which is surprising, when you consider the explosive fanbase of KH (including myself). I tried really hard to make it work. Trust me, I put hours upon hours into searching and then trying to put something decent together. But nothing worked. I couldn't get the stocks I had to flow well together, like I usually do. There were times when I came close but to no avail. I'd much rather give you and anyone else who requests my best than something that looks like I didn't try. Hope you understand my decision. I really did give it my all.

And I guess this would be a fitting time to close up the shop for a while, like I mentioned before. Special thanks to Dragonlady, Vegetto, Syn, Pinkeyy, Loopy, Tadashi, Freak, Jcoss, and anyone that's requested or posted in this thread I appreciate the support and interest. I plan to return someday with improved skills and hopefully an improved beard

GRAPHICS | TUTORIALS | REQUESTS
Unread 03-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Banned

Syn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastSyn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to Syn

Hey, no worries! I understand completely Thank you for your hard work and great graphics, and I hope you'll come back with more amazing work!!
Unread 03-22-2015, 08:36 PM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 93,392, Level: 100 Points: 93,392, Level: 100 Points: 93,392, Level: 100
Activity: 44%
Activity: 44% Activity: 44% Activity: 44%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

take some time off and rest your creative side it might help you do make alot of amazing work

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga

Tags
death city graphics, n3rd, n3rd graphics, n3rd workshop, nerd