Go Back   Anime Forum > Extended Discussion > Extended Discussion and Debate forums > Extended Discussion Forum

Extended Discussion Forum Extended Discussion and debate

Unread 09-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Super donator
Fighter
Citizen Representative

Points: 26,768, Level: 100 Points: 26,768, Level: 100 Points: 26,768, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
NightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalryNightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalryNightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalry
Default Re: Why do men run the world?

It disgusts me that we in 21st century we still have to answer this question!!

Thankfully some women are standing up, look at Angela Merkel PM - Germany, Benazir Bhutto former PM - Pakistan (who was tragically assassinated) Margaret Thatcher former PM UK (although I didn't agree with her politics at least she had the balls to stand up) and Juliier Gillard former PM Australia.

Thankfully the tide is turning, while it can be argued that men rule the world, many women have overcome enormous odds and political bullying to stand there ground, for which I salute them.

Can you imagine, however, a female head of state in the US, China or North Korea .... I don't think so. These redneck, dictator worshiping, macho idiots are not ready for for a compassionate, intelligent, female leader, shame on them!

It all comes down to disgusting ridiculous religions dogma, look at these shameful examples:

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

That is outrageous!!!

Now the Quran

“Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.” Quran 4:34

Again that is horrible, both the Bible and Quran, mercilessly place women as second class citizens, this is so wrong. Devout Christians and Islamist's hang your collective heads in shame if you adhere to these erroneous, damaging doctrines

Personally as a male I would far rather live under the governess of a female any day. This would lead to a more compassionate and peaceful planet!

Leadership is not a person or a position. It is a complex moral relationship between people based on trust, obligation, commitment, emotion, and a shared vision of the good.”

Joanne Ciulla

Only a female or a compassionate male in touch with his softer side could understand this!

Just for the record, I'm a straight male, a feminist and damn proud of it!

Last edited by NightAl AmV; 09-09-2018 at 07:03 PM.
Unread 09-10-2018, 10:07 AM
Senior Moderator Experience

Community Mod
Great Wyvern

Points: 8,260, Level: 63 Points: 8,260, Level: 63 Points: 8,260, Level: 63
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
lio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAl AmV View Post
It disgusts me that we in 21st century we still have to answer this question!!

Thankfully some women are standing up, look at Angela Merkel PM - Germany, Benazir Bhutto former PM - Pakistan (who was tragically assassinated) Margaret Thatcher former PM UK (although I didn't agree with her politics at least she had the balls to stand up) and Juliier Gillard former PM Australia.

Thankfully the tide is turning, while it can be argued that men rule the world, many women have overcome enormous odds and political bullying to stand there ground, for which I salute them.

Can you imagine, however, a female head of state in the US, China or North Korea .... I don't think so. These redneck, dictator worshiping, macho idiots are not ready for for a compassionate, intelligent, female leader, shame on them!

It all comes down to disgusting ridiculous religions dogma, look at these shameful examples:

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

That is outrageous!!!

Now the Quran

“Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them.” Quran 4:34

Again that is horrible, both the Bible and Quran, mercilessly place women as second class citizens, this is so wrong. Devout Christians and Islamist's hang your collective heads in shame if you adhere to these erroneous, damaging doctrines

Personally as a male I would far rather live under the governess of a female any day. This would lead to a more compassionate and peaceful planet!

Leadership is not a person or a position. It is a complex moral relationship between people based on trust, obligation, commitment, emotion, and a shared vision of the good.”

Joanne Ciulla

Only a female or a compassionate male in touch with his softer side could understand this!

Just for the record, I'm a straight male, a feminist and damn proud of it!

Wow you're really passionate about this, i myself am a muslim woman and i luckily have never been a victim to these types of discriminations, my father is a devout muslim and he himself have voiced his opinion of a womans place as second rank, but in our household it is my mother who wears the pants and she never allowed my father to enforce his beliefs on me or my siblings, my mother always said a womans strongest weapon is her education, no one can look down on us if we have an education and do not need a man to support ourselves.

I agree a woman should be able to rule a country, I would look forward to a seeing the world being run by women, but we have to remember the few women in history that actually enforced a terrible rule, i hope it's goign to be compassionate and people who are knowledgable and about how to run a country in a fair and just way. It doesn't need to be a woman if they just know how to treat human beings as human beings.

Half dog demons: Lio-sama, dorkycats, SPINAL133
Unread 09-11-2018, 09:32 AM
Super donator
Fighter
Citizen Representative

Points: 26,768, Level: 100 Points: 26,768, Level: 100 Points: 26,768, Level: 100
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
NightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalryNightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalryNightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio-sama View Post
Wow you're really passionate about this, i myself am a muslim woman and i luckily have never been a victim to these types of discriminations, my father is a devout muslim and he himself have voiced his opinion of a womans place as second rank, but in our household it is my mother who wears the pants and she never allowed my father to enforce his beliefs on me or my siblings, my mother always said a womans strongest weapon is her education, no one can look down on us if we have an education and do not need a man to support ourselves.

I agree a woman should be able to rule a country, I would look forward to a seeing the world being run by women, but we have to remember the few women in history that actually enforced a terrible rule, i hope it's goign to be compassionate and people who are knowledgable and about how to run a country in a fair and just way. It doesn't need to be a woman if they just know how to treat human beings as human beings.
I really congratulate you lio-sama, even though you are a devout Moslem you have refused to blindly sacrifice your equality, this takes courage and makes me very proud to be your fellow human being. Your sweet mother has taught you well!

I hold nothing against any religion and even though I'm agnostic, I count some of my best friends as Moslem's, Christians, Hindi's and Buddhists, BUT only as long as they keep an open mind and don't adhere to primitive, male centrist, outdated, 'so called' sacred texts which condemn woman to be the lesser of our species.

Religion needs to be progressive, like science, the more we know the more we learn. You and your mother are a shining example of that lio-sama!!! In my opinion you are a wonderful breath of fresh air. Please continue to stand your ground. Never be subjugated to any man ... you are the future.

Thank you so much for your enlightened, inspirational comments

Last edited by NightAl AmV; 09-11-2018 at 03:37 PM.
Unread 10-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator Experience

Community Mod
Great Wyvern

Points: 8,260, Level: 63 Points: 8,260, Level: 63 Points: 8,260, Level: 63
Activity: 36%
Activity: 36% Activity: 36% Activity: 36%
lio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalry

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightAl AmV View Post
I really congratulate you lio-sama, even though you are a devout Moslem you have refused to blindly sacrifice your equality, this takes courage and makes me very proud to be your fellow human being. Your sweet mother has taught you well!

I hold nothing against any religion and even though I'm agnostic, I count some of my best friends as Moslem's, Christians, Hindi's and Buddhists, BUT only as long as they keep an open mind and don't adhere to primitive, male centrist, outdated, 'so called' sacred texts which condemn woman to be the lesser of our species.

Religion needs to be progressive, like science, the more we know the more we learn. You and your mother are a shining example of that lio-sama!!! In my opinion you are a wonderful breath of fresh air. Please continue to stand your ground. Never be subjugated to any man ... you are the future.

Thank you so much for your enlightened, inspirational comments

That gave me a lot of confidence, but I’m not that special a lot of women in this world have achieved what I have and are still going on strong, maybe someday the world will see them for what they show instead of what is expected. I really like your point of view on matters like these, but we have to remember that men aren’t terrible, we as country men should just be able to choose the right ones to lead be it a woman or a man.

Half dog demons: Lio-sama, dorkycats, SPINAL133

Tags
men, power