Go Back   Anime Forum > General Discussion Forums > Easy Discussion

Easy Discussion Lighter genaral discussions.

Unread 04-04-2018, 03:18 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 221,917, Level: 100 Points: 221,917, Level: 100 Points: 221,917, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default Re: want something of your chest? do it here.

Why are people so cruel to animals and wildlife. I just never could be so why can they. It is appalling.

Unread 09-04-2018, 01:56 AM
(formerly Yuri K) Magic Clan Leader
Queen of Cosplay
Blogger
Lady Of The Lake

Points: 29,430, Level: 100 Points: 29,430, Level: 100 Points: 29,430, Level: 100
Activity: 76%
Activity: 76% Activity: 76% Activity: 76%
Pidge Has AscendedPidge Has AscendedPidge Has AscendedPidge Has AscendedPidge Has AscendedPidge Has Ascended

why do i care so much about a stupid job that would replace me so quick. i get so tired of manager who just make up their own rules when it suits them and tell you something different later. i really wish i would learn not to care so much.
Unread 09-22-2018, 10:32 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 221,917, Level: 100 Points: 221,917, Level: 100 Points: 221,917, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

This Consultant doctor I see is a pain in the …………...And he just says the same thing over and over. I am worried about my leg but he just does the least amount of effort he can in helping me.
Also he wrote a letter to say he was not going to write a letter for me. I can think of a lot to say but its not repeatable lol.

Unread 10-19-2018, 04:33 PM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
GohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of light

My friend really irritates me. Monday will be the last day I pick her up and drive her to school. We were classmates, but this is it for her because now she starts her internship and I still have another month of school. I feel like she is always taking advantage of me. Because in the past I would ask if she needed anything from the vending machine, and I told her I would buy her a water because she didn't have money. But for the last 4 months, it sounds more like she is telling me to get her a drink and snacks from vending machine, but I can't say no because I feel bad. Go to the gas station to get gas and I tell her I'll get her something if she is hungry, and she picks out $20 worth of snacks and think that is okay, and of course, I just buy it. I drive almost 100 miles in total EVERYDAY to pick her up from her house, bring her to school, then bring her back home. I have to fill up on gas at least 3 times a week. And then she tell me the other night leaving school, "OH we have to stop by my dads house first" like really? You couldn't tell me before? My tank was already low and her dad live 40 miles THE OPPOSITE direction. I don't like getting home at almost 1am. But she dons't care. Just because I stay up late she things (Well your gunna do it anyways why does it matter?). It does matter. When I'm tired at home I can take a cat nap anytime, but I can't do that when I'm driving now can I (Well, I could, but I don't want to kill people on the road). I mean she is a cool friend, we get along great, but she is to comfortable. I would buy her a a drink here and there as a kind gesture, ad I would/do with any of my classmates. I'll do it if you need it, but don't expect that from me. I'm just so glad she is leaving. I need my time away so I can stop hating and start loving again.