Go Back   Anime Forum > DragonBall/Z/GT/AF/Super Anime and Manga > DragonBall/Z/GT/AF/Super Anime and Manga > DragonBall AF and Abridged

DragonBall AF and Abridged DragonBall AF/etc Fanfiction

Unread 01-08-2015, 11:39 AM
Site Creator

Points: 384,426, Level: 100 Points: 384,426, Level: 100 Points: 384,426, Level: 100
Activity: 32%
Activity: 32% Activity: 32% Activity: 32%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default DragonBall Z - Saiyan Saga - New Live action movie?

DragonBall Z - Saiyan Saga

What do you think of this fan made trailer and the 2 Teasers ?

DragonBall Z Saiyan Saga - Teaser

DragonBall Z - Goku Transforms - Frieza Saga Teaser (Live Action DBZ)

DragonBall Z - Frieza. Frieza Saga Teaser (Live Action DBZ)
Unread 01-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Senior Moderator Experience
Blogger
Super donator
Flightleader Dragon

Points: 32,250, Level: 100 Points: 32,250, Level: 100 Points: 32,250, Level: 100
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
Son Goku has a spectacular aura about themSon Goku has a spectacular aura about themSon Goku has a spectacular aura about themSon Goku has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via MSN to Son Goku Send a message via Skype™ to Son Goku
Default Re: DragonBall Z - Saiyan Saga

So much better than Evolution :P

is it a trailer of a video or is the trailer the actual video? :P

DragonBall/Z/GT/AF Anime and Manga

My home is at AF, And there's no place like home.
Unread 01-08-2015, 11:56 PM
Site Creator

Points: 384,426, Level: 100 Points: 384,426, Level: 100 Points: 384,426, Level: 100
Activity: 32%
Activity: 32% Activity: 32% Activity: 32%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default Re: DragonBall Z - Saiyan Saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son-Goku View Post
is it a trailer of a video or is the trailer the actual video? :P
I think there seeing what happens and taking it where they can. (hey feel free to inform or update me) Edit: They say they want to do the whole freezer saga.

however far they get. If they can make a trailer like this and plan more, it would add up to a movie in the end. But will they have the support to help and will they achieve it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son-Goku View Post
So much better than Evolution :P
Agreed. I think because its fan made it has more enthusiasm, realism and a better true to story representation of DBZ. even low budget I think they are doing way better than the multi million dollar ' DBZ Evolution'.

Love the fight clips and especially Vegets voice, Much better all round

What did you like about it ?

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 01-09-2015, 12:04 AM
Banned

Drago will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Drago
Default Re: DragonBall Z - Saiyan Saga - New Live action movie?

I'm impressed with that, especially considering it's fan made! I agree that it's better than Evolution, but that movie was an insult to all things Dragonball, so it's not a high standard.

In all seriousness, give these a Hollywood budget, then see what they can really do!
Unread 01-09-2015, 12:07 AM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 93,217, Level: 100 Points: 93,217, Level: 100 Points: 93,217, Level: 100
Activity: 92%
Activity: 92% Activity: 92% Activity: 92%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

to be honest their movements looked off evolution looked kind of better to me but then again im a weirdo that wants to see the actual sequel but that will never happen lol i think the movie wasnt intended to insult anything but to add more something to watch and go on the roll of the martial arts part instead of the graphic like parts that an anime can bring out in a movie they cant exactly get every detail correct

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 01-09-2015, 01:41 AM
Banned

Drago will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Drago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta1 View Post
to be honest their movements looked off evolution looked kind of better to me but then again im a weirdo that wants to see the actual sequel but that will never happen lol i think the movie wasnt intended to insult anything but to add more something to watch and go on the roll of the martial arts part instead of the graphic like parts that an anime can bring out in a movie they cant exactly get every detail correct
I can respect that.

However, they didn't really have Martial Arts in the movie. DB was an adventure manga turned Action Manga that focused a lot on Martial Arts (at first anyway), but my main issue is that the creators said they "stepped up the action of the manga with the movie." This is not only not true, as the movie focused far more on romance and Goku's self confidence issues (what?) than the action or the adventure aspects they were trying to focus on.
Unread 01-09-2015, 01:47 AM
Banned

ShineCero has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to ShineCero

I don't know guys, it seems that they have done a far worst job then why Evolution did. Dragon Ball Evolution is basically a adaptation on the series, which can explained the detail of which things are different (though again, it still flat out terrible because plot is nowhere to be found, it was rushed, poor acting and the sort). This one is literally focusing on the manga/anime and does that poorly in my opinion.

Here? Poor talent, the fact that they're using the outdated dub instead of actually falling back onto the original is one of the most disappointing things I've seen. The CGI is looks really, really bad. Though I can give them a bit of slack, since it's a low budget, but I don't know, that's something they need to improve on. The acting is average as best. Overall, I'll give it a 3/10 for all the videos I've seen so far. Hopefully they can improve on their work. It seems to have potential, but ehhh.
Unread 01-09-2015, 01:31 AM
Veteran member

Points: 53,341, Level: 100 Points: 53,341, Level: 100 Points: 53,341, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Jcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalry

hope it's better then DB Evolution. they screwed that movie up
Izuna(Renamon)/Tamamo(Vulpix), Vulpix(Tamomo), Nio/Flare/Aurora
Unread 01-09-2015, 01:55 AM
Banned

~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry

For being FanMade, it's better than Evolution. I'm actually impressed! The CGI, despite the fact it looks a bit off, is actually very good assuming these fans have limited resources. Frieza's voice actually sounded very nice and fits his character. (I'm not just saying that cause I love Frieza, tho'. )

In my opinion, this is better than Evolution but by a bit of a small margin. Yeah, the fighting looks weird and some things look horrible but I can't really pin that against these people since they are working in their own computers (With normal computers, I assume.) I think it's okay, at LEAST they kept with the story, unlike Evolution.
Unread 01-09-2015, 03:07 AM
Magic Clan
BloggerOC Guild 2
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 32,872, Level: 100 Points: 32,872, Level: 100 Points: 32,872, Level: 100
Activity: 72%
Activity: 72% Activity: 72% Activity: 72%
gokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalrygokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalrygokugirl2006 Has shown honour and chivalry

These videos may be fan based but they're kind of interesting. Much better than that mess Dragonball Evolution.

Sometimes being good can bring out the evil within us!! Rad'sha