Go Back   Anime Forum > Extended Discussion > Extended Discussion and Debate forums > Theological Discussion

Unread 01-22-2010, 06:40 PM
Royal Clan:
OC Guild
Sir. cooler : Da Incredible Massiv
RPG'er
Knight Champion

Points: 11,891, Level: 75 Points: 11,891, Level: 75 Points: 11,891, Level: 75
Activity: 52%
Activity: 52% Activity: 52% Activity: 52%
cooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via ICQ to cooler
Default jesus was a black man for tru

jesus was a black man

seriously man think bout it
he come from a black mans country if he wasnt black he was well brown

me uncle jerome told me that him became a muslim in da 60s when he was fighting the white man for he rights
He tell me da black panthers told him jesus was black but the white man made him look like dem and changed da religon so he became a muslim

me a rasta fe tru me got a couple of bob marly reccords and da hat and everthing
da rasta beleve jesus was a balck man too
Quote:
Rastas say that Jesus Christ was black, and that white Christian society or Babylon has commonly depicted him as white for centuries in order to suppress the truth and gain world dominion over all peoples.

me DBZ rpg cooler

me OC rpg masive
incredible
massiv
unstoppable
unbeatable
invincible
as beneficial
respected by man
and loved by woman
Unread 01-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Guard

Points: 5,683, Level: 51 Points: 5,683, Level: 51 Points: 5,683, Level: 51
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Jonoridge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jonoridge
Default Re: jesus was a black man for tru

nothing beats a serious debate....

i always used to think jesus was a black man... in a white mans body...
Unread 01-22-2010, 07:59 PM

Points: 3,224, Level: 37 Points: 3,224, Level: 37 Points: 3,224, Level: 37
SS10 is an unknown quantity at this point

It makes sense when you think about it.
He probably was black or Arab looking. It is probably true that the Europeans painted Jesus in their own image.
I think that’s just vanity though, not a plot.
Unread 01-22-2010, 08:50 PM
Royal Clan
Resting Supermod
Sir. Tupac - the Valiant
Knight At Arms

Points: 74,211, Level: 100 Points: 74,211, Level: 100 Points: 74,211, Level: 100
tupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of light

The probablity Jesus was a Black man or maybe a Arab Man would possibly be more higher than him being a white one. Of course in ancient tapestry and pictorials he was depicted as being white...but that of course could be possibly be propaganda.
It is said that Jesus was born in Bethlehem, in Judea.Now known as Palestine.
Black or white,it does not really matter does it?Jesus is Jesus.Judge the man for his accomplishments not his skin color.

Set by Shanks
죽음은 고통에서 내 릴리즈 될 것입니다

Unread 01-23-2010, 03:14 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 207,399, Level: 100 Points: 207,399, Level: 100 Points: 207,399, Level: 100
Activity: 32%
Activity: 32% Activity: 32% Activity: 32%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

I think Jesus did exist and was a black man. If he came from Bethlehem then he was definitely not white.

The Rastas do believe Jesus was a black man and they also believe that Haile SElassie I was ''Christ in his Kingly character and that his lineage could be traced back to Solomon and Sheba. Solomon was known to be black and this also shows a black connection

Unread 01-23-2010, 07:06 AM
Citizen
BloggerOC Guild 2
Resting Mod
Master Mage

Points: 22,271, Level: 100 Points: 22,271, Level: 100 Points: 22,271, Level: 100
KozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to KozaKuraHaiNe Send a message via Skype™ to KozaKuraHaiNe

I always thought Jesus was a Jew. This is new to me. But there are some people that said that Jesus was an Arab. Well, that's what I heard anyway.
Unread 01-24-2010, 03:54 PM
Guard

Points: 5,683, Level: 51 Points: 5,683, Level: 51 Points: 5,683, Level: 51
Jonoridge is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Jonoridge

i was strangely thinking about this topic the other day... i know logically Jesus would be black... but wasn't his mother called Virgin Mary? and she just gave birth? if your taking it by biblical terms anyway...
thus i suppose you could throw logic out the window... he could just as well be white... it all depends on whether you believe Jesus did all those stories you've read about like fed loads of people with a bit of bread and one fish and other stuff...

it also depends on if you believe jesus existed or you take the bible word for word it's all your own interpretation there's no real way to find out... logically he should be black but then the bible itself was never logical so who knows...
Unread 01-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Royal Clan:
OC Guild
Sir. cooler : Da Incredible Massiv
RPG'er
Knight Champion

Points: 11,891, Level: 75 Points: 11,891, Level: 75 Points: 11,891, Level: 75
Activity: 52%
Activity: 52% Activity: 52% Activity: 52%
cooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via ICQ to cooler

well it tru he didnt look like da white man draw him

me DBZ rpg cooler

me OC rpg masive
incredible
massiv
unstoppable
unbeatable
invincible
as beneficial
respected by man
and loved by woman
Unread 01-25-2010, 12:56 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 207,399, Level: 100 Points: 207,399, Level: 100 Points: 207,399, Level: 100
Activity: 32%
Activity: 32% Activity: 32% Activity: 32%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

This is a good picture of Jesus, what some Rastas think he may have looked like.
I believe the Laws of A Nazarene was for a child to carry locks up to a certain age and then they stopped or carried on.

Many Rastas see Haile Selassie as Christ in his kingly character and some believe he was like God.

or this picture is also someones depiction of Christ and how he would have looked.

I think Jesus was more likely to be black than the white skinned, blue eyed person Cooler showed a picture of. Of course I know a lot of people will be offended by this opinion but ''the truth is an offence but not a sin'' according to the words of the late Bob Marley and the Holy bible. However, I do believe it doesnt say anywhere in the bible what colour Jesus was.
Many rascist groups and organisations are not gonna agree about jesus being black. Even if it was clear as being printed in black and white.

Last edited by Saber; 01-25-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Unread 01-25-2010, 07:13 PM
Royal Clan
Resting Supermod
Sir. Tupac - the Valiant
Knight At Arms

Points: 74,211, Level: 100 Points: 74,211, Level: 100 Points: 74,211, Level: 100
tupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonoridge View Post
i was strangely thinking about this topic the other day... i know logically Jesus would be black... but wasn't his mother called Virgin Mary? and she just gave birth? if your taking it by biblical terms anyway...
thus i suppose you could throw logic out the window... he could just as well be white... it all depends on whether you believe Jesus did all those stories you've read about like fed loads of people with a bit of bread and one fish and other stuff...

it also depends on if you believe jesus existed or you take the bible word for word it's all your own interpretation there's no real way to find out... logically he should be black but then the bible itself was never logical so who knows...
Nice Insight Jonoridge.
The whole concept could be fantasical.If you tried to compare Jesus with other Abrahamic religions you start notivcing the discrepancies to say the least.For example,in the Quran Jesus was depicited as a Muslim by the name of Prophet Isa.What could you guess from this statement?Jesus is a muslim and so most likely an Arab right?
What i mean to imply is,well you have to think things out for yourself.What you believe could pave the way to Jesus being White,black,Arab, or Jew.

Set by Shanks
죽음은 고통에서 내 릴리즈 될 것입니다

Tags
for tru, jesus black man, jesus was a black