Go Back   Anime Forum > General Anime/Manga & Cosplay > General Manga Discussion

General Manga Discussion Mangas that don't have their own category.

Unread 06-08-2013, 03:32 PM
Banned

fullblue has shown loyalty and contrubutedfullblue has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to fullblue
Default Re: Fairy Tail

Yea, unless he is ending the series. From the look of it, it won't be that fast. There are still so much mysteries.
Unread 06-10-2013, 02:42 AM
Banned

Drago will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Drago

@Koza: I liked Minerva too. Sure, she was a complete witch, but she was interesting. If we find out how Future Rogue gained Sting's magic, I'd find that pretty awesome since I don't mind split timelines.

Well, Gray's dead for no reason. He got shot through the head, so no excess amount of bandages is gonna heal that. "I have something important to say!" *shot*
Unread 06-10-2013, 04:25 AM
Citizen

Points: 5,423, Level: 50 Points: 5,423, Level: 50 Points: 5,423, Level: 50
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Coltheart will become famous soon enough

Maybe its to soon to tell, We don't really see the detail about that shot.
"Peace is but a shadow of death, desperate to forget its painful past...Though we hope for promising years. After shedding a thousand tears, yesterday's sorrow constantly nears. And while the moon still shines blue, by dawn, it will turn to scarlet hue!"
Unread 06-10-2013, 05:10 AM
Banned

You mean it might be different from what we saw? I actually hope so.
Unread 06-11-2013, 10:21 AM
Citizen
BloggerOC Guild 2
Resting Mod
Master Mage

Points: 22,271, Level: 100 Points: 22,271, Level: 100 Points: 22,271, Level: 100
KozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to KozaKuraHaiNe Send a message via Skype™ to KozaKuraHaiNe

@Drago: yeah, right? She's a really interesting character and a great villain! Maybe she'll come back as another villain backing Future Rogue or something. I'd love her to come back, whether she'll be on the side of good or evil.

I read this theory that the Gray who died was a Gray from the future. It kind of makes sense, considering that if Gray wanted to confess his feelings to Juvia he wouldn't have brushed it off as 'nothing important'. That would be reaaallly OOC. And considering Juvia, Gray, Lyon and Cheria formed a team, and we still haven't seen her yet, the present Gray and Cheria could be fighting elsewhere, while the future Gray who kind of got sucked into the past went to find his friends, found Juvia, Lyon and Meredy and sacrificed himself to save them. I like that theory. But oh well. Mashima will probably troll us as he always does.

Another theory is that all of this is being read by Lucy in future Lucy's diary. That's another possible likelihood. But I wouldn't know. Haha.

The one that everyone seems to be banking on is that Urtear sacrifices herself to save Gray. That's very likely as well, but I hope not, I really love Urtear. Since she has the power to control time and this plot is revolving around different timelines, she has a lot of potential in this current present/future situation. Then again, Urtear sacrificing herself to save Gray would be like a parallel of what her mother did with sealing Deliora. Oh well, it's all up to Mashima.
Unread 06-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Banned

I was wondering why she isn't helping right now. The other members of Saber Tooth are.

Ice clone?
Unread 06-15-2013, 06:19 AM
Citizen
BloggerOC Guild 2
Resting Mod
Master Mage

Points: 22,271, Level: 100 Points: 22,271, Level: 100 Points: 22,271, Level: 100
KozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalryKozaKuraHaiNe Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to KozaKuraHaiNe Send a message via Skype™ to KozaKuraHaiNe

Turns out it was the theory everyone was expecting. But as much as I'm upset about how Urtear's dead now, I'm not as angry as I thought I would be because she didn't sacrifice herself to save just Gray - she turned back time to save everyone's lives. I choose to believe that her life's worth wasn't measured in time - it was measured in the lives she saved. Her life was worth Gray's life, Droy's life, Bacchus' life, Makao's life, Laxus' life, Cobra's life, hell, the lives of all humanity, really. So yeah. Still upset she's dead though :c

Also Pinkeyy I'm laughing because no one went into a fit of rage, instead they were all in shock and crying, looks like we both were wrong
Unread 06-15-2013, 06:34 AM
Banned

I'm surprisingly happy with how this chapter turned out. It covered how important every minute on the battlefield was and is. So many lives were saved because a minute of fighting was seen in advance. Even covering how Ultear died thinking she accomplished nothing, when she paved way for the humans to win. I'm sure this happens to everyone at some point. Thinking you did nothing to help someone, but were the entire reason they were able to accomplish their goal. I love it.
Unread 06-16-2013, 12:17 PM
Citizen
BloggerOC Guild 2
Resting Mod
Master Mage

Yeah, that's why I chose to believe that Urtear's life was measured in the lives of others and not just that one minute. :3
Unread 06-16-2013, 02:37 PM
Banned

fullblue has shown loyalty and contrubutedfullblue has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to fullblue

question, is that guy really future rogue? It could be another trolling session.

Tags
fairy tail, king natsu! lol, manga, manga discussion, sexyawesome