Go Back   Anime Forum > General Anime/Manga & Cosplay > General Manga Discussion

General Manga Discussion Mangas that don't have their own category.

Unread 07-19-2009, 05:57 PM

Points: 3,886, Level: 41 Points: 3,886, Level: 41 Points: 3,886, Level: 41
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
sparky is on a distinguished road
Default Alive Final Evolution

Click here to see full text

summary:
A high schooler named Taisuke Kanou is living with his older sister, Youko, after the death of his parents. He lives a relatively quiet life until a massive surge of suicides around the world known as the "Nightmare Week" begins.

From that moment on, weird phenomena begin to occur around Taisuke. He is victim of space travelling illusions. He sees a smiling girl who jumps to her death from atop a building. His best friend, Hirose, is framed for murder. His classmates are killing themselves for no apparent reason. Furthermore, the police always seem to keep an eye on Taisuke while investigating Hirose's case. At the same time, a psychotic murderer appears, and he sees our protagonist as his "comrade". Will Taisuke succumb to all of these crazy incidents? Or will he be able to someday return to his old peaceful lifestyle that he yearns for? (~ onemanga summary)

this series has no relation to the Alive! manga series.

Have anyone read this one?

I read this series online, uts very hard to find, already 10 volumes came out in american and I could barely find them. (I search over 50 diffrent bookstores for this one and so far found only volume 1)

Last edited by sparky; 07-19-2009 at 06:00 PM.
Unread 03-15-2011, 04:09 PM
Banned

Pinkeyy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Alive Final Evolution

Why has no one ever posted here?!??
I started reading this manga and it's sooooo good!!