Go Back   Anime Forum > General Discussion Forums > Easy Discussion

Easy Discussion Lighter genaral discussions.

Unread 10-11-2018, 08:52 PM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
GohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of light
Default Sillly Things You Believed As A Child

Share some stories of silly things you use to believe as a child.

Did you believe that chocolate milk came from brown cows?

Did you use to think that if you stepped on a crack you'd brake your mothers back?

Share some stories and feel free to discuses!

When I was a kid, I use to believe that my toys came to life because every morning when I woke up, they were always somewhere else then the night before. Turns out it was my parents that just moved them to clear a path way to my bed and check on me lol
Unread 10-11-2018, 10:50 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,987, Level: 100 Points: 222,987, Level: 100 Points: 222,987, Level: 100
Activity: 44%
Activity: 44% Activity: 44% Activity: 44%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default Re: Sillly Things You Believed As A Child

When I was a child I believed the Narnia books and tried to get to Narnia via the wardrobe. But I was always disappointed. I thought it did not work because we had no fur coats in the wardrobe, not that it was a book of fiction.
Do not know why this book had so much effect on me. Even now I wish Narnia existed.

Unread 10-12-2018, 07:07 AM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100 Points: 88,123, Level: 100
GohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of lightGohanMaster is a glorious beacon of light

I use to think Narnia was real to.
But I also thought there were monsters in my closet so I was to afraid to go in there and try it
Unread 10-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Senior Moderator Experience

Community Mod
Great Wyvern

Points: 8,325, Level: 63 Points: 8,325, Level: 63 Points: 8,325, Level: 63
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
lio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalrylio-sama Has shown honour and chivalry

I did actually believe that chocolate milk cake from brown cows.

But the one thing that I strongly believed That when a woman and a man got married an angel would blow in a horn and create a baby like that. That’s what my mom used to tell me and I believed it until we had sex Ed in 8th grade.

I actually think I’m gonna say the same, because it made so much sense to me. Thinking a beautiful and innocent thing like a baby, could be brought to you by a pure angel filled with light.

Half dog demons: Lio-sama, dorkycats, SPINAL133
Unread 10-12-2018, 10:39 PM
Site Creator

Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100 Points: 386,791, Level: 100
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio-sama View Post
I did actually believe that chocolate milk cake from brown cows.

But the one thing that I strongly believed That when a woman and a man got married an angel would blow in a horn and create a baby like that. That’s what my mom used to tell me and I believed it until we had sex Ed in 8th grade.

I actually think I’m gonna say the same, because it made so much sense to me. Thinking a beautiful and innocent thing like a baby, could be brought to you by a pure angel filled with light.
OMG that's so sweet

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 10-20-2018, 07:50 PM
Senior Mod Exp
Resting Supermod
OC Guild 1
Grandmaster Mage

That is very sweet.

I use to believe that my mom was out to kill me. I had a dream once when I was about 7 that my mom was chasing me and throwing knifes at me. She tied me to a wooden chair with thick brown rope, tied it so tight that I was loosing circulation on my wrists. She put duck tape on my mouth and stood back about 15 feet. And she said she won't miss this time. She threw 6 knifes outlining my head that were very close to me. Then her last knife I watched as it came straight toward me and I felt it Peirce my forehead. It was excruciating, and I woke up 10 feet away from my bed on the floor crying so hard. I couldn't look at my mom or talk to her for a whole week after that. I honestly thought that dream was real and it scared me. I believed my mom was trying to kill me. To this day I don't think she knows about this. lol

Tags
animeforum, animeforum.org.uk, gohanmaster, you believed as child