Go Back   Anime Forum > DragonBall/Z/GT/AF/Super Anime and Manga > DragonBall/Z/GT/AF/Super Anime and Manga > DragonBall/Z/GT Anime Fun

DragonBall/Z/GT Anime Fun E.G. Whos the hottest? whats the best battle? anime / non -canon

Unread 02-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Citizen

Points: 3,357, Level: 38 Points: 3,357, Level: 38 Points: 3,357, Level: 38
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
No1AldamonFanGirl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Anyone remember...?

I can't afford that, so I watch them online. Anime Freak is by FAR the best site to go to watch anime on. I've searched around and looked at plenty of others, but none have the quality or selection to even TRY to compete with this one. And they seem to be untouchable. I think they buy the rights to show the episodes before uploading them. @_@
Unread 02-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Banned

Syn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastSyn has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Send a message via Skype™ to Syn

This is the mother of all DBZ sagas, probably the very one that REALLY got the attention of fans. Who can forget the rage, the tension, the fear, the unbeatable sense of undying determination, the sheer adrenaline packed in it? Who can forget the great dilemma faced by Krillin and Gohan, the sheer cunning of Vegeta, the great force portrayed by Frieza and his henchmen? Who can forget how Goku, for the first time, showed anger that's so uncharacteristic of him? Who can forget how his Saiyan blood boils and then, in a flash, awakened to its very peak, the very essence that turned him into a Super Saiyan? If I were to say so myself, none of the other sagas were as powerful as this one, and the battle between Goku and Frieza remains as one of the most epic battles in the whole of the Dragon Ball universe.
Unread 02-09-2011, 06:08 PM
Dragon Clan
Resting Mod
Flightleader Dragon

Points: 37,907, Level: 100 Points: 37,907, Level: 100 Points: 37,907, Level: 100
Dragonaruto Has shown honour and chivalryDragonaruto Has shown honour and chivalryDragonaruto Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonaruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta Syed Putra View Post
This is the mother of all DBZ sagas, probably the very one that REALLY got the attention of fans. Who can forget the rage, the tension, the fear, the unbeatable sense of undying determination, the sheer adrenaline packed in it? Who can forget the great dilemma faced by Krillin and Gohan, the sheer cunning of Vegeta, the great force portrayed by Frieza and his henchmen? Who can forget how Goku, for the first time, showed anger that's so uncharacteristic of him? Who can forget how his Saiyan blood boils and then, in a flash, awakened to its very peak, the very essence that turned him into a Super Saiyan? If I were to say so myself, none of the other sagas were as powerful as this one, and the battle between Goku and Frieza remains as one of the most epic battles in the whole of the Dragon Ball universe.
"the sheer adrenaline packed in it?" like that ^^

well said syn.
Unread 02-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta Syed Putra View Post
Well said. ^_^ I guess it's as epic to everyone else as it is to me. xDDDD
Unread 02-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Citizen
Blogger
OC Guild 3
RPG'er

Points: 114,364, Level: 100 Points: 114,364, Level: 100 Points: 114,364, Level: 100
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Krillin has shown loyalty and contrubutedKrillin has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to Krillin Send a message via Skype™ to Krillin

yh it was the best one for krillin too along with saiyan saga krillin a human made frieza feel fear when he fired destructo discs at frieza and made frieza feel fear for a limited time cut off a big part of friezas tail and evaded frieza using solar flare and annoyed frieza during the fight too and he was awesome all the way through it and key to a epic transformation as well as improvement of gohan all the saga was awesome
RP char of month ap 2010 ,member of month ap 2010 nov 2012, Quality posting jan 2013 , activity award X 15 , 1 community award, 1 posting award, top posts in pts and amt, 6th user pts, 4th in pts ,2nd VMs got, ex Citizens rep leader rep X3 , had 6 awards once.
Krillin , Sonic the hedgehog,Megan ThunderHead
Unread 02-10-2011, 11:22 PM
Citizen

I take it you're a Krillin fan? Good, he needs some love. Here's an AMV you'll like:

Unread 03-28-2016, 09:03 AM

Points: 3,036, Level: 35 Points: 3,036, Level: 35 Points: 3,036, Level: 35
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Hathyle will become famous soon enough

Bit late to this thread but Goku vs Frieza was easily my favourite of the fights in Dragonball Z, it really did nail that feeling of impending doom more than the others.