Go Back   Anime Forum > DragonBall/Z/GT/AF/Super Anime and Manga > DragonBall/Z/GT/AF/Super Anime and Manga > DragonBall/Z/GT Anime Fun

DragonBall/Z/GT Anime Fun E.G. Whos the hottest? whats the best battle? anime / non -canon

Unread 09-19-2015, 05:55 AM

Points: 786, Level: 15 Points: 786, Level: 15 Points: 786, Level: 15
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Sammael Sin is on a distinguished road
Default about Cooler

First of all, ask for permission to change the word "Cooler" is "Coola", so I will not be confused....

At one time, fans have some in my country to ask questions about the mother of Frieza. He (or she) asked. "From what I observed, Frieza's face looks like his father very much (considering that two of his style - which has a face similar to cold). I wondered about his mother, I know what she looks like with? I wonder about the woman who dared to marry a man that looks like this?"

At that time, one can show images of "Lord Chilled", and it led to a conclusion. "They have the same face." However, when someone showed me pictures of Coola, questions about Frieza's mother became a hot issue again. Because Coola's face was very beautiful when compared with members of his family (especially when we see matal Coola). Many noted that, Toriyama said that "Frieza was hybrid", There is a possibility that Coola's face look like his mother!

But it did not end, because if we look carefully, true form of Coola, a second form of his brother and his father formed. That leads us to consider that, Coola could be from another species different from Lord Chilled. And Toriyama wrote on the paper he used to design Coola "He was the brother of Frieza, when viewed from the outside ...", which means that in fact Toriyama probably did not plan to Coola was brother of Frieza?

Toriyama does not count what we say. "Frieza is a mutant, he born from his father only. Only he and his father is a powerful and unusual cruelty, "... That makes us even more confusing, How his mutate, if his father asexual reproduction? Except for mutations to occur, beginning from his father. So, why mutations occur only on condition he and his father (why mutations do not occur with Coola?)

Or crash it from Toriyama? As he called 17 and 18 as Androids not cyborgs. his was considered as a creature that is "asexal" as "the man who reproductive without women." his may consider that, King Cold, which cause mutations from chemicals or radiation as "hybrid" ...

But it does not explain the nature of Coola, which vary greatly from family members, it is not the same species.
Unread 03-17-2016, 11:38 AM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 93,238, Level: 100 Points: 93,238, Level: 100 Points: 93,238, Level: 100
Activity: 96%
Activity: 96% Activity: 96% Activity: 96%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: about Cooler

to be honest cooler is like frieza and cold just shows him in movies and not the series is why alot of ppl dont notice it

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga

Tags
cold cooler frieza