Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Animeforum RPG: > Animeforum RPG: Play Threads: The Journey > Animeforum RPG: Missions and Events

Animeforum RPG: Missions and Events Missions, attacks, raids and events.

Closed Thread
Unread 11-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
RPG'er
Winged Dragon

Points: 47,980, Level: 100 Points: 47,980, Level: 100 Points: 47,980, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
xXSoulXx will become famous soon enough
Default Sokata Vs ShadowSlayer

This place will serve as the battleground for our fight.
There are 4 rules:
1. No Unbreakable items.
2. Items can only be used 3 times.
3. No insta-kills
4. Have fun.

ShadowSlayer walked into the forest and set the six chaos emeralds down right next to him. He would be waiting for Sokata to arrive.
Unread 11-12-2011, 09:58 PM
Banned

Freak has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Default Re: Sokata Vs ShadowSlayer

Sokata ran into the forest, stopping infront of ShadowSlayer, placing all seven emeralds down. "May the best hedgehog win." Sokata said, smiling.
Unread 11-12-2011, 10:08 PM
RPG'er
Winged Dragon

Points: 47,980, Level: 100 Points: 47,980, Level: 100 Points: 47,980, Level: 100

ShadowSlayer would start to focus his energy, just like his father taught him. His eyes would go from being red to a cold and dark black. His hair would go straight into the red and gold that his fathers did when he went super. He would say while smiling "Agreed as long as you don't cry when you lose. Chaos control!" ShaodwSlayer would be moving at what seemed like a teleporting rate, but what really was happening was that for him, time was stopped and he was moving at normal speed. He would be infront of Sokata in a moment and kick him hard in the stomach with his right foot.
Unread 11-12-2011, 10:12 PM
Banned

"You're gonna play like that huh? Well, let me try! Chaos Control!" Sokata yelled out, for him, time slowed down, yet he could move at the same speed. He ran around, punching ShadowSlayer at a steady rate. Finally, time came back to normal. "You giving up yet? Although I do see you trying to go super, so... I'll do the same!" Sokata's emeralds then started floating around him, and he starting floating upwards. Finally, his fur turned a dark red. "This is what I look like when I'm super!" Super Sokata yelled out.
Unread 11-12-2011, 10:26 PM
RPG'er
Winged Dragon

Seeing that Sokata got in close range, ShadowSlayer would smile as he said "Chaos Blast, Max power mode!" Shadowslayer would release all the negative energy in his heart to strike at Sokata from the area that he was in. The red blast that emanated from ShadowSlayer, which is the most powerful attack that his father taught him, would fade and ShadowSlayer would be out of his Super form, but he would not be in his normal state. He would look solid white with red stripes in his hair. He would think "So. This is the Fabled Hyper-form, is it? It doesn't feel much different." He would wait and see what Super Sokata would do now.

Characters: Snow, Shadowslayer, Megana, Apocolytas, Aleisha, Cloud, Aqua, Nazo, Destroia, Zeke, Sarah, and Selena.
Unread 11-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Banned

"Huh? The fabled Hyper Form? I need to go all out. People of the Earth! Lend me your power!" Sokata yelled out. The people did, and Sokata's fur turned light red. "You may be in Hyper Form, but let's see how you face off against the Mystic Super Form!" Sokata rushed at ShadowSlayer. "Chaos Spear!" the Spear flew at ShadowSlayer. Sokata then threw a flurry of punches and kicks at him.
Unread 11-12-2011, 10:51 PM
RPG'er
Winged Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFreak View Post
"Huh? The fabled Hyper Form? I need to go all out. People of the Earth! Lend me your power!" Sokata yelled out. The people did, and Sokata's fur turned light red. "You may be in Hyper Form, but let's see how you face off against the Mystic Super Form!" Sokata rushed at ShadowSlayer. "Chaos Spear!" the Spear flew at ShadowSlayer. Sokata then threw a flurry of punches and kicks at him.
With a look of surprise as well as enjoyment, ShadowSlayer would say "Well, it looks like I am not the only one who can ascend past the limit of Super. Very impressive. Now, tell me, who is your father? You know of mine already. In fact, Shadow can you come here for a second?" ShadowSlayer would call to his father to show Sokata something that has only happened once in the entire universe. Once Shadow had arrived, in hyper-form as well, He and Slayer would use chaos control at the same time. There would be no Cross-Chaos Control, but they would disappear at the same time and then reappear as one entity called ShadowStorm. He would then say "Chaos control, plus Chaos Spear and Chaos Blast!" He would then be moving at an even faster rate and then shooting five spears with one hand and sending a giant red blast from his body outwards.

Characters: Snow, Shadowslayer, Megana, Apocolytas, Aleisha, Cloud, Aqua, Nazo, Destroia, Zeke, Sarah, and Selena.
Unread 11-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Banned

Mystic Super Sokata dodged all of the Chaos Spears while moving away from the Chaos Blast. "Heh, all I can tell you is, he's not here. He's on Mobius." Sokata said. "Also, Bravo, fusing with Shadow. But, meh, you could do better than that." Sokata then put his hands down to his waist. "KA..." "ME.." HA..." "ME.." "HAAAA!!!!!" The blast pushed out, glowing yellow. It collided with ShadowStorm, creating a massive explosion.
Unread 11-12-2011, 11:11 PM
RPG'er
Winged Dragon

"Really? You are going DBZ on me? Ok well lets make it a little more interesting. I am not even at my full power yet." ShadowStorm says as he deflects the kamehameha wave away. He would then power up to the max. He would change appearances one last time and look like he had no eyebrows and long, white-gold hair with the red lines in it. He would then say "I have also fused with goku, but that was a long time ago. This is the only form that I can go into for a last ditch effort. You should feel privileged I only use this form on people I deem worthy to see. This form combines every technique that was used against me and against the people that it take to make it, which are me, shadow, and SS3 goku, and directs its power back at half the strength but doubles the speed of it."
(I am getting off for now. I don't wanna spend the entire day on the computer.)

Unread 11-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Banned

"Well then.. Time for some fusion time.... Haribu! I need help!" Sokata yelled out. "Time for fusion!"

"Alright!" Haribu said! The two then got into postition.

"Fu....Sion! HA!!!!" The two then combined. It was still the same old Sokata, but he has the fusion vest, there was an un-Earthly aura around him, his fur was orange, and he grew little spike humps similar to sonics that lookes like the hair of a SSJ3.

"I am neither Sokata nor Haribu! I am Sokibu!" Sokibu yelled out. "CHAOS CONTROL!!" Time went even slower then when Sokata did it unfused. He sent punches and kicks at ShadowStorm. Then ended with a Chaos Kamehameha.

(Alright night.)
Closed Thread