Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Unread 12-08-2015, 12:10 AM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 93,514, Level: 100 Points: 93,514, Level: 100 Points: 93,514, Level: 100
Activity: 76%
Activity: 76% Activity: 76% Activity: 76%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them
Default Re: The Anazazi and the Delta Planet meet the Super saiyans and Frieza

"must be weak people," Vegeta muttered half tempted not to care.

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 12-08-2015, 12:18 AM
Banned

Okami Amaterasu has a little shamelful behaviour in the past

Arias gave him a dark glare. She crossed her legs looking right at Hiawatha, her deep purple eyes pierced Hiawatha's very soul, she was peering deep into Hiawatha's tone and heart, to determine if it was true.
Unread 01-04-2016, 08:58 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
RPG'er
Warrior

Points: 30,457, Level: 100 Points: 30,457, Level: 100 Points: 30,457, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Black Blood_Kakarot has shown loyalty and contrubutedBlack Blood_Kakarot has shown loyalty and contrubuted

(Hey guys! Sorry i havent been here! I forgot that i had registered Goku and Piccolo hehe but im here and i hope it would be okay to jump in)
Goku walked outside his house and took a wiff of the fresh air that complicated the blue sky.
"I'm going now Chichi!" he told his wife and not waiting for a response, he took off for another village near by to train in its forests.
--------------
Deep into his meditation, Piccolo could hear a conversation going on not too far from where he was.
hmmm Vegeta is with a few other people.. But im not sure who they are. the Namekian opened his eyes and stood up, deciding that he had meditated enough and went off to find Vegeta and the other voices.
Unread 01-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Banned

Okami Amaterasu has a little shamelful behaviour in the past

She tilted her head, studying Hiawatha deeply.
"She speaks the truth."