Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Closed Thread
Unread 04-19-2015, 02:46 AM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Belmont Manor

"We don't let rude ones in on our goodies~" Estelle hid the paper behind her back. "If you ask nicely and introduce yourself properly, maybe we will~ First come first serve~" She didn't seem irritated but wanted to at least push a few buttons.
Unread 04-19-2015, 03:10 AM
Banned

~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry

Nia narrowed her eyes and sighed before lowering her hoodie. She yawned and scratched her head, ruffling up her hair a bit. She eyed the two with black, soulless eyes. She rolled them after hearing what the two had to say. Suddenly, another voice came from behind Nia. Another female, cuter, darker, and taller than Nia ran to her side. She gasped for breath. She placed a hand on Nia's shoulder and looked at the other two. She quickly fixed her glasses.

"O-Oh my! Did 'Nia give you a hard time?" She smiled nervously. "D-Don't mind her! She's just hard on people she doesn't know!"

Nia and Mesha. ))

Click here to see full text
Unread 04-19-2015, 03:12 AM
Banned

Grey Star will become famous soon enough

The armored man looked towards the cloaked one.
"It sounds as it there is a commotion behind us."
"Don't you-" The older man said before the armored one jumped off the horse backwards and walked to the assembeled group.
"Curse it Gold!" The older man yelled.
The armored man, Gold, looked at the group.
"Is there anything a peacekeeper needs to intervene in?"
Unread 04-19-2015, 03:14 AM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts

"Not at all~!" Estelle said, waving to the three drawing near. "Though it would be helpful for your friend to know some introductory manners. They go a long way~" She turned her head to Oliver. "Oh, my, so many eyes on me! We mustn't have time to waste, Oliver! That servant could be nothing but bones with the pace we're at~!"
Unread 04-19-2015, 03:24 AM
Banned

~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry~ Z ~ Has shown honour and chivalry

"Well why don't you shove those introductions up your--" Nia was cut off by Mesha elbowing her arm and thumping her head.

"Don't be rude 'Nia!" Mesha turned to Oliver and Estelle. "She's just hard on people she doesn't know. You'll get used to her, I promise! Y'see, we're looking for some spooky place and trying to get some of the reward." Mesha smiled. "Oh, by the way, my name is Mesha!"
Unread 04-19-2015, 03:28 AM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 92,008, Level: 100 Points: 92,008, Level: 100 Points: 92,008, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

"my time that kind of attitude could get you killed," Oliver said nodding at Estelle "and my names Oliver," he said grabbing Ghosts reins and walking towards the Mansion.

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 04-19-2015, 03:31 AM
Banned

"You aren't exactly going to go inside that place lad? Leave it to a real crusader." Gold exlcaimed to Oliver.
"Courage, come hither!" He then yelled, and the armored warhose went over to it's master.

The older man nodded and disappeared from the scene via horse.
Unread 04-19-2015, 03:33 AM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 92,008, Level: 100 Points: 92,008, Level: 100 Points: 92,008, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

"you are going to tell me that? look at these scars on my face boy and tell me that again," Oliver said looking at the guy "plus i fought trolls, demons, werewolves and all sorts of stuff in my time, i may look young but immortality was forced onto me when i was forced to kill my best friend," he said wanting to draw his sword and harm the guy but didnt just turned and walked on leading Ghost who snorted.

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 04-19-2015, 03:42 AM
Banned

"Nice to meet you. Well, we have places to be. If you wish to follow you may~" Estelle smiled at Mesha, not seemingly aware of Nia's remark. "Though someone's had one too many spoonfuls of molasses. Honey in your tea once in a while will do you good."

"Please wait! I haven't got a horse to ride!" She picked up her pace to catch up to Oliver and Ghost, looking at the paper in her hands to read it over again.

"Strange things, for what?" She mumbled.

Last edited by LoopyPanda; 04-19-2015 at 03:45 AM.
Unread 04-19-2015, 03:49 AM
Banned

"You have the makings for a Paladin lad. Like me." Gold replied, followed by a tap of the glowing blue eyes.

"Now where did," Gold turned around, "backstabbing sorcerer! Lead me here and then not bother to help me!"

Gold mounted his warhorse and began a slow trot to the manor.

(Gold's appearance.
Click here to see full text
)
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, spooky!!!, testing