Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Closed Thread
Unread 02-13-2015, 08:30 AM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Demon Fantasia

"Atly!" Cernia wailed, glomping Atlas and ignoring Hades' cranky temperament. I'm so sorry I didn't get you sooner! I didn't know where you were and thought something even worse happened to you! I'm so sorry Buggy, I'm so sorry...." She sniffled.

Botis appeared in the throne room as well. I thought you were joking when you said you liked soap operas, your Lordship. Botis snidely commented, looking down upon the demons. I didn't think those saps were capable of such a disgustingly human aspect called love.
Unread 02-16-2015, 02:31 AM
Banned

Drago will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Drago

I thought I was gonna go crazy in there... Atlas nuzzles Cernia, breathing heavily.

Don't be such a drama queen. I wouldn't kill one of my best demons. Just don't cause any more trouble and we'll be square. Hades smirks at the demonic couple, wide grin on his face.
Unread 02-16-2015, 02:41 AM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts

Cernia nuzzles Atlas and rubs Atlas's afro, careful to avoid his horns from poking her. She looks at Hades with a glare.

Whatever. C'mon Atlas let's go. she says. She had half a mind to go on a rampage and target som of his weak underlings out of defiance but knew she would probably end up with a week in The Pool.
Unread 02-16-2015, 06:05 AM
Banned

Atlas nuzzles Cernia as they walk. I missed you, Snow Globe...

They could both be so powerful if they just applied themselves... Hades sighed and went to some paperwork. He handed Botis a stack and started writing.
Unread 02-16-2015, 06:16 AM
Banned

She nuzzles him back. I missed you too, Atly... The ice demon sniffled, her cheeks becoming light purple again as they left the room and into the expansive obsidian corridor. I th-thought something happened when you were out a-and that you wouldn't come back... She admitted.

Botis sighed and sat down at his own desk across from the boiling cauldron. You sure enjoy riling them up, don't you? He mutters as he dips the large red feather quill in the ink bottle.
Hyuu..... Botis's small flame familiar floated above the paper, watching him write. His job was sorting out soul inquiries with the Reapers to process them and give them husks with which to become material in the realms.
Unread 02-16-2015, 07:59 AM
Banned

It's hard to know if you will ever come back when you're in there.. I'm glad I'm back with you though. Atlas nuzzles her as they pass Anub.
Welcome back. He sits by the door, guarding the leader of Tartaros.

Hades continues writing without looking towards his right hand. My forces must be kept in top shape, even if it means "creative" measures. They need to be ready for those Celestial pricks.
Unread 02-16-2015, 08:06 AM
Banned

Cernia rubs Anub's head. I just want to cuddle you. It was hard in the last life. I don't want to suffer that again for an eternity. Cernia said quietly, nuzzling his cheek.

What about those Gallow brats? Botis deadpanned as he continued writing. I don't think the doll will be back for a while considering the condition I left her last time we crossed paths. What a two-face. One instance she's unnerving for laughs, the next she's dead serious about everything.
Unread 02-16-2015, 10:03 AM
Banned

Same here...
Anub picks them both up and onto his back.
Thanks, my friend. Atlas cuddles Cernia on the demon dog's back.
Anub nods and carries them both back.

Do not underestimate Gemini. She's trickier than she seems. And we'll deal with the Gallows soon enough. They serve my purpose as well. Nicor fought a Celestial spirit recently, so they don't get along anyway. Hades flicked a bobble head on his desk to watch it move.
Unread 02-16-2015, 04:50 PM
Banned

You were a real dummy leaving me like that. Cernia mumbled, nuzzling Atlas's neck.

Of course that troublemaker would win. Cancer's nothing but a loudmouth. He ought to be turned into seafood. Botis snorted.
Unread 02-17-2015, 06:14 AM
Banned

I wasn't sure how I got there. Sorry... Atlas snuggles Cernia.
Anub takes his time walking them back. Rushing with a weary traveler seemed like a bad idea.

My forces need to kept in shape. Nicor is a wildcard, but he does good work. Let him play with Gallows brats for now.
Closed Thread

Tags
frozenbeetle, gossamer, spinoff yeh