Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Closed Thread
Unread 08-18-2015, 10:08 PM
Banned

LoopyPanda is infamous around these partsLoopyPanda is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Pokemon: Dreamscape

The little 'ursa sniffled, chewing the apple and cuddling up to his KO'd mother. "Munch munch..."

"Atmos! Tamomo!" Noctis called out. "What's keeping them...?"
==============

"A couple of Nido?" Pangoro quirked an eyebrow, chewing on his sprig in thought. "Yeah, there's a family of Nido round those parts of the forest. When I was a Pancham, that really was their territory. Bullied anyone who came near 'em." He crossed his arms, frowning. "Course, I didn't tolerate it, so I thought a little butt whooping would show them that everyone shares the forest. The Nidorino I fought then is a Nidoking now I'm sure. That family is a big one, and hasn't ever left the forest."

"Though, I haven't heard much from 'em until you kids told me. They must've been trying to get their tough act back up. Guess they don't seem to like me too much." Despite Pangoro's rough demeanor when angered, he tended to be a gentle giant, if not a little grumpy about it. "If my name keeps 'em in place, then I'm sure it was a couple of rabblerousers. Probably won't bother ya again knowing I got a guild running. If ya didn't have to fight 'em tok much, that's pretty good." He grinned. "How many berries did ya get? I'm having a friend freeze em up so they'll be good when we set out."
Unread 08-19-2015, 07:08 PM
Veteran member

Points: 53,341, Level: 100 Points: 53,341, Level: 100 Points: 53,341, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Jcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalryJcoss Has shown honour and chivalry

"hey Noctis where you worried about us" Tamomo stated "a combo of slippery floor and Confusion worked to knock the Ursaring out, though I do feel bad about it" as she approached Noctis.
Izuna(Renamon)/Tamamo(Vulpix), Vulpix(Tamomo), Nio/Flare/Aurora
Unread 08-22-2015, 10:01 AM
Banned

Okami Amaterasu has a little shamelful behaviour in the past

Syn twitched her nose.
“I am, its just this basket is as big as I am!”
Closed Thread

Tags
drago=ojiji, jammed yo tags, loopy rules, pokemon, rpg