Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay:

Paragraph Roleplay: Paragraph post, Rules Based RPG.

Closed Thread
Unread 08-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Youngling Dragon

Points: 8,400, Level: 63 Points: 8,400, Level: 63 Points: 8,400, Level: 63
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Shadow-Hawk is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow-Hawk
Default Simple Town, Strange Community (Invite Only RP)

A Simple Town, Strange Community,
(Invite Only RP)

Only joinable By Invite, From Shadow-Hawk or Riian-Taicho

Genre: Fantasy, Future, Romance, Horror, Slice Of Life...

Year, 2283AD
Japan, North Part
Akanesasusora

Click here to see full text
Hey! and Welcome To Akenesasusora, It's a Small Town we have here, but we like it the way it is, By the Way did you know that the name Means "Glowing Sky"? You didn't? too bad! well Welcome Atleast, You will Find Everything you need here! there is the Groseries, the Appartments For people, The Spa's and Hot Water Springs, with the Choice of "Private" baths! and ofcourse Our own Mayor, we also have the Sakura Fields, Silver Lake, Mt. Kachiro and Green leaf Forest, Also the Temple...and that's It...ohh i almost forgot to tell you... it's not only Humans that Live here....

This Town Was Built on the Spot where there was ones a Battle...and this battle and war have Long stopped Some of those that Fought this War are still here, and with Those are Ment the Angels...and Demons,
and Don't Jump up because i Said demons, but you should Rather do that by me saying angels, as Instead like in story books where Demons are Evil and Angels are good...it seemed Here it's Not so true...we've got Good Demon's and Bad Demons...tho not many bad ones... and We've got Bad Angels and Good Angels, Tho most Are bad..
there are also Some Strange Mixes around here, Altho for us...it's Pretty casual... The Humans are Mixed with Demons and Angels, and The Demons and Angels are mixed, it's Ok to live here tho do not entice....to much Attention...it could become a Bad Attention...
Who Knows what Can happen in this Small But...Exiting Town, They Really have a Lot of Places too Go, Some are not even Told about...
the wondering is on you what are you, and how are you to others...

RULES!!!

1! OBEY THE SET RULES!
2! Post Like should be Posted here!
3! HAVE FUN!
4! The Amount Of Characters Is Dictated by the One Doing the Characters!
5! OBEY THE RULES!!!
6! Minimum of 5 sentences in this RP, for paragraph...
7! Only Approved Characters of INVITED People are Allowed to Enter!
8! Do Really Before Every Char Post, State Who it is and Where He/She is! ohh and Do it in Color please for Ease
EG.
Person: Mimi, Location: Mayors Office

(Post)

(Next Char, Area and Post)

Map
Click here to see full text
The Map is the Town they Live in, and the Area Surrounding it,
People living here are the only people, and Nobody from outside knows this place,
IF you really want an Unknowing Character Please...Ask the Creator or the inviter!
You can Create Your own Spots they Can be in, so you can just find some caves or something,
for now the Basic is;
The Town itself,
The Shopping area, (pretty simple but has everything people need)
Appartments and Housing, (make up your own house BUT SAY IT IN HERE IN DETAIL)
The Spa And Hot water springs, With Secluded baths! (for the Couples)
The Mayors Office, (a Family Run buisness)
The Sakura Fields, (Part of the Town it's a Hidden Place from the Top, theres a Lush Field of Flowers and Pink Sakura Tree's.)
Silver Lake, (Named after the Silver Found in this Lake, and The Glow it gets At Night)
Mt. Kachiro (it's a Low Mountain for Mountainclimbers so nobody goes there from the Outside but it has a Snowy top)
Green Leaf Forest, (A Forest Surrounding Half the Town and The Sakura Fields)
The Big Temple, (It's a Temple With Strange Scriblings on the Walls, Unreadable)

The Rest is up to you, which Area you want to add, it Can be Located everywhere!!!!

Thank To Lightning!!!
Back From the Dead, I walk in the Light. I shall never waver. as i am... The Storyteller.

Last edited by Shadow-Hawk; 08-16-2010 at 08:40 AM.
Unread 08-15-2010, 10:17 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100
Activity: 72%
Activity: 72% Activity: 72% Activity: 72%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default Re: Simple Town, Strange Community (Invite Only RP)

approved but please add a picture for the location if you can find one suitable.

Unread 08-16-2010, 08:40 AM
Youngling Dragon

owkay ^&^ done

Thank To Lightning!!!
Back From the Dead, I walk in the Light. I shall never waver. as i am... The Storyteller.
Unread 08-16-2010, 11:36 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 26,366, Level: 100 Points: 26,366, Level: 100 Points: 26,366, Level: 100
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning

Right, well to get this started i shall post my character. ;D

Name: Sebastian Michaelis

Height: 186cm (6'1")

Species: Demon

Appearance:
Normal: Sebastian takes on the appearance of a young adult male with dark hair and red eyes (which at times appear black or dark brown.) He is typically dressed in an outfit consisting of black trousers, tailcoat, vest, tie, and shoes with a white button-down shirt.
Demonic: Sebastian's demonic form is unknown to people, as whoever sees it, usually dies.
However there are details including high-heeled hooker boots, longer fingernails, glowing irises, slitted pupils, and sharper, longer teeth that can be revealed.

Personality: Despite his ability to appear like a perfectly normal human, especially one who is able to smile, be cheerful, and be understanding, Sebastian is, in actuality, quite heartless and malicious. When attacking, he will choose the thing most important to that person; for example, their face. This is also proven by his cruel sarcasm and his inability to see good in much of anyone. Additionally, Sebastian does not sleep, except as a luxury.

Likes/Dislikes:
Sebastian adores cats of all types, because they do not do or talk about useless things and "there is nothing cuter." He even forgives a tiger for biting him, since they come from the feline line. However, despite his love for cats, he hates dogs, because 'they make loud, barbaric sounds'. He actually keeps several cats in his wardrobe. Sebastian also despises Angels after he fought one; losing his arm and taking a lot of damage, after previously being torutured by her.
Unread 08-17-2010, 07:35 AM
Youngling Dragon

Owkay my turn,

Name: Nemu Miycho

Height: 5"6 (167,5 cm)

Species: Angel/Demon mix

Appearance:
She's Young and Kind of Childish, and due to her being so young her Changes are Directed by her emotions...
Human:

Demon:

Angel:

Personality:
she's Childish and Mostly Run by her Emotions, if she likes you She can stay human, and if she starts to really like you, she could Turn Demon, or angel, also when she doesn't like you she stays human With a Kinda Mad childish side to it, when she really hates you she could Turn angel or Demon, She has the Love for Cat naps even if she Doesn't need them, and Don't try to scare her from waking up from a Cat nap as it is lethal...as she Really reacts like a cat, and Jumps Up Clinging to something, and that Something could just be you, and because of her Long Fingernails and Iron Grip it could just be painfull, she's mostly a Funloving person, in her Demon and Angel Forms she's Much more Mature then normally and Can Talk in a Deadly but more wise way, yet still retains that childlike personality...

Likes, Dislikes: She Loves to Play, and eat chocolate, tho she knows how to get around Financially as her Parents left when she was Young, and there Location is unknown for now, meaning that she has a Huge house all for herself, Adoring Kids, Cats and Dogs, she gets along with almost every animal, except a Small bird, somehow...they don't like her... she Really Loves to go to the Sakura Fields, as it is pink...she Adores Pink,...

Thank To Lightning!!!

Last edited by Shadow-Hawk; 08-17-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Unread 08-17-2010, 08:07 AM
Blogger
OC Guild
RPG'er
Warrior

Points: 48,977, Level: 100 Points: 48,977, Level: 100 Points: 48,977, Level: 100
Veku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalryVeku Has shown honour and chivalry

So...We're allowed to use real characters from anime I suppose?

Is that the best you can do?
Unread 08-17-2010, 08:11 AM
Youngling Dragon

ehh, As long as they Fit in this Story ye you can Tho Riian say's Approved or not, as she knows who's invited i don't :P

Thank To Lightning!!!
Unread 08-17-2010, 04:52 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 26,954, Level: 100 Points: 26,954, Level: 100 Points: 26,954, Level: 100
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

I'm guessing it's my turn now. :3

Name: Illya Kujiyoshi

Height: 4'9

Species: demon/angel

Appearance:
Human: Illya takes form as a small girl. She often gets mistaken for a child, due to her small size and child-like looks.
Demonic: Illya, in her demonic form, she's a Red Ribbon princess. The ribbon on her dress expands around her, protecting her from any danger, but also can be used to attack
Angelic: Illya becomes a Steel Ice princess. Her dress gets covered in steel. The steel's light, therefore, she can move with it easily. When wanting to attack, the steel goes towards it's enemies, taking an ice shaped form. Whenever Illya changes personality, her eyes turn purple.

Personality: Illya is a good demon. Although, she has a double personality. When Illya's a demon, she's sweet, kind, playful, even. But whenever she has a personality change, she's a troublemaking angel. This angel is mean and harsh, but very sensitive if people talk mean to her.

Likes: Illya likes small animals, going outside, playing music, being around people. Illya loves the snow. Her parents once called her a snow fairy, because she loves the snow so much. A great weakness.. Small cats

Dislikes: Illya hates being indoors. She feels trapped, as if she won't be able to get out. She hates the cold weather. It makes her get sick really easily. Another thing that Illya dislikes.. Is her inner angelic self.
Unread 08-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 26,366, Level: 100 Points: 26,366, Level: 100 Points: 26,366, Level: 100
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning

I like the character Milly. <3
It's awesome. ^-^
Totally Approved.

@Fitteh-kun
Yeah, for ease it's allowed, some people don't have such a creative mind, but even with an anime character, some things do have to be thought up to alter them so they fit.
I can't wait to see what character you have, if you join that is. ^^
Unread 08-17-2010, 08:07 PM
OC Guild

Points: 4,163, Level: 43 Points: 4,163, Level: 43 Points: 4,163, Level: 43
Destiny is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Destiny

Name: Layle Keiss

Height: 5'9"

Species: Half Human, Half Demon.

Appearance:

Personality: Layle is prone to trouble, like he attracts it. He's one of the only Half-Demons, as far as he knows. If there are more of them, he doesn't realise. He is the only one to have just one wing. He's usually a very kind person and even in his Demon-like state, he is still nice. He get's protective over his friends too.

Likes/Dislikes: Despite being a demon, Layle hates fighting and avoids it when he can. He will always fight at his best when it is necessary to fight. He loves water and nice scenery.