Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Paragraph Roleplay: > Paragraph Roleplay: Character Registration/Creation

Closed Thread
Unread 08-17-2011, 04:45 PM
Points: 2,964, Level: 35 Points: 2,964, Level: 35 Points: 2,964, Level: 35
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Kaibusu is on a distinguished road
Default Akuma Ookami

(Same as roleplay creation before)

Did you read the rules?: yes

Is your character an actual anime/movie character? or an origional character? Original Character

Did you looked if this character was free?: Yes, there was a character named Akuma but its a different character from a game or something. Mine is an originial made by me

Name: Akuma Ookami

Male Height: 5'7
Weight: 152

Spieces : Halfdemon

Class: Warrior

Appreance: I can't upload but here's a link to a drawing i did of him http://kaibusu.deviantart.com/art/Ak...ntID-201539563
and I'll also describe him. He has long darkbrown hair, demonic red eyes, wolflike ears and tail. He wears a fur type of thing around his neck and a low shirt with dogtags hanging over it and then a longer shirt with belts attached to it. His pants are just normal black pants. He wears black longsleeves and black gloves. Usually his sword is attached to his back.

Personality: He gets angry pretty easily and he's usually cofident that he can win in a fight. Usually he jokes around with his friends but when the going gets tough he's all about being serious. Usually he's growling angrily at people.

Attacks: I don't really have many attacks but his demon is kinda like Naruto's and can shoot a ball of energy causing an explosion

Shoots Fire from his sword and can shoot lava from his sword too but requires more energy

Abilty's: read minds using his demon energy, feel emotions of what others are feeling from closeby, uses a chi like energy to make better attack and when in need can use his demons energy to further that power. (has not yet learned to fully control his demon) he can also use that fire power to make smoke come out of the sword to cover himself and enemies in smoke and then attack. Uses his demon energy to double his swords size and sharpness

Items/Weapons: Spirit Sword (Fire) (he can channel his energy to shoot fire from his sword and other type of fire attacks)

Biography: He was born with a demon inside of him therefore his being a halfdemon, which is very rare. His mother died at birth and his father fled because he believed his son to be evil. So he was sent to an orphanage which he later escaped from and started searching for any sign that there were others like him.

Well, as I'm writing a book all about it I don't want to give too much away...but he's a wanted man and the setting is historical fantasy as his enemies are the samurai who despise him for what he is.
Unread 08-17-2011, 04:58 PM
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
Master Mage
Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Default Re: Akuma Ookami

character approved.
Closed Thread