Go Back   Anime Forum > Bleach Anime and Manga > Bleach Anime And Manga. > Bleach Anime

Bleach Anime Bleach Anime discussion

Unread 09-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan
Blogger
RPG'er
Winged Dragon

Points: 29,489, Level: 100 Points: 29,489, Level: 100 Points: 29,489, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
SPINAL will become famous soon enough
Default What do you believe your Zanpakuto would look like if you became a soul reaper?

I always judge towards my personality. So i believe my Zanpakuto would look alot like sephiroth's long blade (FFVII) and I think I'll name it Utsuki.

It's sealed version will be as the same as that guy from the human world with that cane sword.

And my bankai will be as light as a feather as huge as clouds sword and as powerful as 900000 tons.

Utsuki's manifistation would be a beutiful japanese women in a kimono yet surronded by a dark aura.

Last edited by SPINAL; 10-03-2011 at 12:19 PM.
Unread 09-28-2011, 09:58 AM
Wyrm Dragon

Points: 9,247, Level: 66 Points: 9,247, Level: 66 Points: 9,247, Level: 66
Merixcil will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Merixcil Send a message via Skype™ to Merixcil
Default Re: What do you believe you Zanpakuto would look like if you became a soul reaper?

Sealed it would be a short wakazashi, something easy to carry and good for close combat. I think I'd have an elemental zanpakuto, everyone always tells me that electrcity is my element so I guess I'll go with an electric shikai and bankai, maybe in the form of some kind of whip blade like the one Quistis used in FFVIII
Unread 10-03-2011, 07:03 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 26,366, Level: 100 Points: 26,366, Level: 100 Points: 26,366, Level: 100
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning
Default Re: What do you believe you Zanpakuto would look like if you became a soul reaper?

Hmm.
The manifestation would look a bit like Hyourinmaru, but female with white and black wings; signifying conflicting personalities.
The sealed zanpaktou would be a plain katana with a white hilt and a black tassle off the end.
Shikai would be a pair of katanas. One black, one white. One is light and one is darkness.
Bankai would be a black scythe with a pure white blade which enhances kido and has immense strength.
Unread 10-07-2011, 10:12 PM

Points: 2,924, Level: 35 Points: 2,924, Level: 35 Points: 2,924, Level: 35
[5th]-C-Ichigo is on a distinguished road

Gah, well I always figured mine would be something like Ichigo's Shikai. I always figured mine would be a constant release as well. To be honest, when I imagined what it would look like awhile back, it come pretty darn close to what Ichigo's newest Shikai looks like. Massive, overpowered and seemingly unwieldy. But have deception, looks large and cumbersome, but easily capable of agile fighting. Though I'm sure I'd have an ice type with large part on melee combat. I always like Ice weapons and elements the best, and I love agile fighting styles, but also love big swords like Cloud's Buster sword. Bankai, I'm sure it wouldn't be much of a change, just more Ice style characteristics and more power.
Unread 10-08-2011, 01:44 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
OC Guild
Fighter

Points: 17,401, Level: 91 Points: 17,401, Level: 91 Points: 17,401, Level: 91
Materia User has shown loyalty and contrubutedMateria User has shown loyalty and contrubuted

I think I would be a lot like byakuya, his personality fits me... his bankai fits me...

Though I would be a much smaller guy like uh.. can't remember his name. He healed Ichigo after fighting with Kenpachi I think, and went into sewer system together to sneak into soul society.
Unread 10-08-2011, 02:34 AM
Banned

Drago will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Drago
Talking Re: What do you believe you Zanpakuto would look like if you became a soul reaper?

Name: Ryūnotamashī
Sealed form would have a silk green handle with a fang-shaped hilt.
Shikai:Blade becomes jagged green blade (think Kisame, but only one side). Launches a high-density energy dragon at my opponent that absorbs the first element it hits. If a second element cancels out the first, the dragon vanishes.
Bankai (Rippana Ryūnotamashī): I gain emerald dragon scale armor around my torso, arms, legs, head and gain dragon wings. I can now launch my dragons from any part of my body, and can concentrate my energy into a Mega Flare type attack (takes a few seconds to charge)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Materia User View Post
I think I would be a lot like byakuya, his personality fits me... his bankai fits me...

Though I would be a much smaller guy like uh.. can't remember his name. He healed Ichigo after fighting with Kenpachi I think, and went into sewer system together to sneak into soul society.
Hanataro, Squad 4.
Unread 11-13-2011, 07:13 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
OC Guild
RPG'er
Youngling Dragon

Points: 5,463, Level: 50 Points: 5,463, Level: 50 Points: 5,463, Level: 50
SSJ Bardock is on a distinguished road

My Zanpakuto's name would be Denryoku (Burst in japanesse)

It's sealed form would be a plain 3 foot black sword with a metal black handle of to the right side

It's Shikai would be be a Giant black sword with jagged spikes that are very uncentered the back of the sword is flat the sword itself is curved and around 5 1/2 foot long still doesn't have a handle

It's bankai is a giant explosion with the blades pieces as debris and then a firey muscular demon if that doesn't kill the enemy

The word to release would be "Denryoku Explode"

I picked this because of my explosive attitude because most of the time im just roll with the flow cool dude but if you mess with me bad enough or my friends ill explode on you so this really reflects me and its soo cool
Unread 11-16-2011, 07:32 PM

Points: 2,608, Level: 33 Points: 2,608, Level: 33 Points: 2,608, Level: 33
wales kenpatchi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to wales kenpatchi Send a message via Yahoo to wales kenpatchi

sealed - a normal katana
shikai - dual katana
Bankai - a long the same idea of senbonzakura, but it would be thousands of blades from all directions rather than a sea of minature blades

though the Shinigami my nature is closest to would be kenpachi i disagree with his stance on fighting with the zanpakto - your weapon when used properly is a part of you, becomes your strength to disregard it, is to disregard yourself
Unread 11-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan
Blogger
RPG'er
Winged Dragon

Points: 29,489, Level: 100 Points: 29,489, Level: 100 Points: 29,489, Level: 100
SPINAL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJ Bardock View Post
My Zanpakuto's name would be Denryoku (Burst in japanesse)

It's sealed form would be a plain 3 foot black sword with a metal black handle of to the right side

It's Shikai would be be a Giant black sword with jagged spikes that are very uncentered the back of the sword is flat the sword itself is curved and around 5 1/2 foot long still doesn't have a handle

It's bankai is a giant explosion with the blades pieces as debris and then a firey muscular demon if that doesn't kill the enemy

The word to release would be "Denryoku Explode"

I picked this because of my explosive attitude because most of the time im just roll with the flow cool dude but if you mess with me bad enough or my friends ill explode on you so this really reflects me and its soo cool
Dang, you guys really took it to thought.

My Destructive Trio: Kit-Kat 0513, DRAGO, SPINAL133
Half dog demons: Lio-sama,Dorky Cats, SPINAL133

RPG Characters: GHOST
Darui, Pein
Unread 11-17-2011, 07:51 PM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
OC Guild
RPG'er
Youngling Dragon

Points: 5,463, Level: 50 Points: 5,463, Level: 50 Points: 5,463, Level: 50
SSJ Bardock is on a distinguished road

Ikr Lol I'mma story writer so expect me to be the one with the long paragraph xD

Tags
bleach, zangpakuto, zanpakuto