Go Back   Anime Forum > ANIME FORUM: Information Centre. Welcome to our kingdom > Site News and Staffing > Mods needed and staffing

Mods needed and staffing Staff aplications and changes. Apply here

View Poll Results: Howdo you vote for
Seadragon AMV`s 10 71.43%
NightAl AmV 9 64.29%
Cooler 3 21.43%
WebbHD 5 35.71%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 03-10-2017, 11:22 PM
Site Creator

Points: 381,052, Level: 100 Points: 381,052, Level: 100 Points: 381,052, Level: 100
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of
Default Citizen representitives. April 2017

Citizen representatives were members elected by the membership of AF who used to make and change the site rules, represent members who were banned and help secure a direction for the site.
I want more democracy for our site.
Rules are needed for every sociaty to function and they need to be enforced. Its time to re affirm the rules or change them.
There is already a Citizen representative private forum to debate and vote on these things. If you want a say in this forums future apply, get voted in on your manifesto and make the changes you want based on the mandate secured from the people of AF.
Interested in becoming a Citizen representative? comment here if so, or comment on what their role should be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended Vegeta View Post
I submit this concept to you all.
Can you not see how unbridled insults and accusations have damaged this site and unfairly hurt individuals recently?
None of you seem to like being attacked or insulted. None of you. Especially those who advocate total free speech.
I submit that there is a need for some rules or we have chaos and unhappiness..
I want you as the members to work that out and create the rules yourselves. As you did in the past.
I can not do this my self without becoming a dictator. Which i will not do. So its your responsibility.
Citizen representatives are coming back to Af.
They only went away due to a drop in active members. Now is he time for you to all contribute to the rules and making this site fair.

Please hit my Youtube FSN video link -> Link

RPG charater links - Dark Elf Lord - Fairy Lord

Talking /Thinking

Unread 03-11-2017, 12:18 AM
Super donator
Hatchling Dragon
Citizen Representative

Points: 4,060, Level: 42 Points: 4,060, Level: 42 Points: 4,060, Level: 42
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
Seadragon AMV`s Has shown honour and chivalrySeadragon AMV`s Has shown honour and chivalrySeadragon AMV`s Has shown honour and chivalry
Default Re: Citizen representitives needed. Apply here or comment

I'm interested because i want to help this future forum, but i don't know how exactly works, for what i understand, there is already a thread to discuss and vote, if i will be approved, i just need to vote and discuss? or have another thing that i forgot or miss understand?
Unread 03-11-2017, 12:51 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 209,955, Level: 100 Points: 209,955, Level: 100 Points: 209,955, Level: 100
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadragon AMV`s View Post
I'm interested because i want to help this future forum, but i don't know how exactly works, for what i understand, there is already a thread to discuss and vote, if i will be approved, i just need to vote and discuss? or have another thing that i forgot or miss understand?
In this thread you just need to say why you would like to be a citizen representative and what you think you could help to do to make the site rules work better or to help people on the site if they feel they need to be represented. Or anything else you feel you could do to make the site work as a democracy and be better in the future.

Unread 03-11-2017, 01:29 AM
Super donator
Hatchling Dragon
Citizen Representative

Seadragon AMV`s Has shown honour and chivalrySeadragon AMV`s Has shown honour and chivalrySeadragon AMV`s Has shown honour and chivalry

oh i'm sorry. So There are 3 reasons:
1. I want to help each others to have a good comunication and, in the same time, have a good experience sharing new ideas and informations.
2. Like Vegeta said, i agree with him, a democracy is really good which everyone have equal rights to make this place a serious, and in the same time, enjoyable. But to make a better place to new and old members, we need to constantly change and discuss.
3. i know that is a little of myselfish, but i believe that if everyone feel happy, i will be too, for me is good to pratice english (my third language) and known a lot of informations for my knowledge and my channel (in the future i'm thinking to create a new one).

That's all, sorry for mistakes.
Unread 03-11-2017, 09:14 AM
Super donator
Fighter
Citizen Representative

Points: 25,841, Level: 100 Points: 25,841, Level: 100 Points: 25,841, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
NightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalryNightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalryNightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalry

I consider my position as a Royal Guard to be the greatest honor offered to a citizen, I wear this badge with pride. A guard is one who stands at the gate with sword in hand, ready to protect the Kingdom and it's people.

I consider it my duty to keep the peace and protect law abiding citizens, uphold the spirit of AF and protect my King and Queen.

I, therefore nominate my self as a citizen representative

I would also nominate Seadragon for the esteemed position as Citizen representative. While I stand with broadsword Seadragon stands with katana, On the West stands I, on the East Seadragon, consider the walls of AF solid!!!

Last edited by NightAl AmV; 03-11-2017 at 09:35 AM.
Unread 03-12-2017, 03:22 PM
Super donator
Fighter
Citizen Representative

Points: 25,841, Level: 100 Points: 25,841, Level: 100 Points: 25,841, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
NightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalryNightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalryNightAl AmV Has shown honour and chivalry

I am so sorry, maybe I overstepped the mark by nominating myself as a Citizens Representative, I got a little drunk last night and got a bit carried away. Due to health issues I have failed to pass my moderator training and maybe it's not the best time for me to take on extra responsibilities, however, I maintain my loyalty to AF and would be happy to take on the task and feel I would be capable. I leave it entirely up to you and your decision either way will not affect my donator status or my love of this site.

I still believe, however, that Seadragon would be an ideal candidate
Unread 03-13-2017, 05:26 PM
Super donator
Hatchling Dragon
Citizen Representative

Thank you NightAl for believe in me
Unread 03-14-2017, 10:10 PM
Site Creator

Points: 381,052, Level: 100 Points: 381,052, Level: 100 Points: 381,052, Level: 100
Ascended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud ofAscended Vegeta has much to be proud of

I have added a voting pole. like most elections you can vote for your self. However you can vote for more then one person.
Any new applicants will be added to the voting pole.

There are a number of posts, so if we don't get enough applicants it is possible that all could be voted in, so apply here and vote here. Please note staff can apply too.

Once voted in the Citizen representatives will vote for their own Citizen representatives leader.

Vote well they will controlee the websites future

Talking /Thinking

Unread 03-14-2017, 10:36 PM
Citizen

Points: 1,477, Level: 22 Points: 1,477, Level: 22 Points: 1,477, Level: 22
TrevorPhillips is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not going to pretend to understand any of this.
I am voting for someone to do what now?
Unread 03-14-2017, 10:39 PM
Site Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorPhillips View Post
Im not going to pretend to understand any of this.
I am voting for someone to do what now?
Your either applying to be a Citizen rep or voting for one or both.
Citizen reps will vote on the site rules and the sites future direction.
I want to hand over power to the people and want more democracy.
Members of Af Take the power--- its the right thing to do, its free and just.

Talking /Thinking

Closed Thread