Go Back   Anime Forum > General Discussion Forums > Easy Discussion

Easy Discussion Lighter genaral discussions.

Unread 09-19-2011, 06:38 PM

Points: 4,504, Level: 45 Points: 4,504, Level: 45 Points: 4,504, Level: 45
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Mrromeijn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default want something of your chest? do it here.

just get something of youre chest here if you want i dont know like you hate me or someone/something else.
or you did some bad things that you wanna say.
Just say it in this thread ok?

you may react positivly or understanding no negative we are her to trust someone with this.
Unread 09-21-2011, 01:30 AM
Citizen

Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100 Points: 85,147, Level: 100
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Sukichu~
Default Re: want something of your chest? do it here.

Well, I guess I can give this a shot.

One of my school friends keeps bugging the ever living heck out of me and it's annoying. EVERYDAY I get a text or a message on Facebook from him even though I already gave him an answer to the question he shot at me on Saturday. I'm starting to feel rather harrassed. I like having him as a friend, but that doesn't mean I want him texting/messaging me everyday. Certain people I let that slide with because I know them well and like talking to them. This guy is just flat out starting to bug me and I'm on the verge of telling him off. >_>
Unread 02-07-2012, 02:59 AM
Banned

Indiveren has shown loyalty and contrubutedIndiveren has shown loyalty and contrubuted

yay i found somewhere to say it finaly (and most likely wont be found)

well i was having a normal day until forth period well i was expecting that ya someone in that class was going to start picking on me but guess what i was wrong on what group it was MY group (switching out of that group for more then one reason) and you know what it was that stupid he likes you trick where they say a certin person likes me when they dont and then procead to say alot of things that this person "thinks" about me which they dont and its the oposite of what they actualy think i guess i excaped this entire thing for some time becuase i actulay dated somone for awhile but now that its been a bit since we broke up its started again (and im starting to think i need a boyfriend just so i can quit worrying about this)

ok now i feel a little better (not much but better)
Unread 02-07-2012, 06:57 AM

happy to help even if it is a little. but does it still happen? if so I can give you a few tips because I've been picked on for a long time too, but that was because I cried easely.
Unread 02-07-2012, 06:59 AM
(maternity leave) Super Moderator /Senior Moderator Experience
Sir Vegeta1: The Warrior
Blogger
Community Mod
OC Guild
RPG'er
Knight At Arms

Points: 92,008, Level: 100 Points: 92,008, Level: 100 Points: 92,008, Level: 100
Activity: 28%
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%
Vegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about themVegeta has a spectacular aura about them

grrrrrrrrrrrr

why does people get mad at stuff and then go around saying they hope alot of ppl die in a certian place just because they didnt get what they wanted

my characters from ecaz list of my ocs general amvs members own amvs dragonball z/gt AF anime and manga
Unread 02-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Banned

Indiveren has shown loyalty and contrubutedIndiveren has shown loyalty and contrubuted

actualy what i posted above is a resent thing they just started back up and ive been picked on long enough that i know this kind of stuff well but please tell me thouse tips it might help
Unread 02-09-2012, 06:49 AM

1: ignore or act that you dont care.
2: get in a group/club with people who like you for who you are, then it would be possible for them to back you up.
3: (this is possible after a long time) give them a reason the be afraid of you, but this will get you in trouble.
4: get to know why they pick on you then you can confront them with that reason (most times it is really embarresing)
5: this is a extra with this people stop picking on you but people will also stop talking with you, be the weirdest one in area. people dont pick on weird ones but I do not ancourage this.

If these tips do not work for you (it could be because I am in another country) go to someone in your own and ask him/her for some tips.
I serioesly hope they will.
Unread 02-09-2012, 11:18 PM
Banned

1 doesent work
2 im in band already...
3 im not that confident
4 and how am i supost to find that out
5 sounds like garet (band person)

i do not ask others to help me any more becuase it never works

(and yes i realize that reply is very negitive and i was not trying to put off all of thouse i was hopeing one of them i wouldent reply like that to)
Unread 02-10-2012, 03:38 PM

good luck...
Unread 02-17-2012, 03:40 AM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 209,630, Level: 100 Points: 209,630, Level: 100 Points: 209,630, Level: 100
Activity: 20%
Activity: 20% Activity: 20% Activity: 20%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber

Today I tried to educate a poacher on how to look at eating bushmeat differently. Can you believe he used the bible as his excuse to be able to eat the animals in the forest. He does not need to eat any wild animals . He does it because he likes the taste. I remember as a kid eating rabbit and liking the taste but I had no awareness of what eating a wild rabbit meant. I like him didnt even have a conscience about it being killed. I just knew my Dad shot it with a pellet gun and we had to eat it. Now I understand where meat comes from and that some animals are becoming extinct because of being eaten, shot and killed and that I dont have to eat wild animals from our countryside. Infact I still eat chicken and lamb but have become more and more uncomfortable about this as my awareness of animals and their special beingness has developed. If I can eat and stay well without eating red meat I am definitely going to make that change. And maybe I am also going to eat more fish as its low calories.
I still think that we need to be conscious of what we are doing and that if we dont have to eat something then we should not. Especially if this animal is endangered. Because I can reason I hope that this man can reason too.
We did get as far as making him feel that it was socially unacceptable to have eaten the monkey but he still eats bushmeat and it could be any meat he is eating.
The reason he eats it is because he thinks its fresh and pure and less harmful to his system that animal meat that is specifically bred to eat. If a person can change that idea it may be possible to start educating more people about the bushmeat. In truth because it is shipped illegally it is often not stored properly and harbours much parasites. And a person is at risk of more illness from eating meat of this kind than meat that is prepared and taken direct to the supermarket.
Just wanted to get these thoughts of my chest.
I know I would not ever eat rabbit again because I am now aware of what I did. I feel its wrong when we live in a country where there is surplus food.I am thinking that I would like to be Vegan again because its a diet where you have a lot of variety and I was never overweight.

Last edited by Saber; 02-17-2012 at 03:43 AM.