Go Back   Anime Forum > General Discussion Forums > Easy Discussion

Easy Discussion Lighter genaral discussions.

Unread 11-10-2009, 07:32 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Resting Mod
Warrior

Points: 9,970, Level: 69 Points: 9,970, Level: 69 Points: 9,970, Level: 69
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
DustPebbles has shown loyalty and contrubutedDustPebbles has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to DustPebbles Send a message via Yahoo to DustPebbles
Default Re: Did anyone shake you by their words?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Well there is something that I'll probably remember to my dieing day. When I was around 5, my mother said something to me that forever left a scar on my memory. She came into my room for some unknown reason and told me that she wished that I had never been born. That was years before I found out that I was adopted. And at that time it hurt me so bad because I didn't have any idea why she would hate me so much. It was later that I found out that she only wanted my brother and not me, but she had to take me because it was a package deal. And that hurt me too.
I'm sorry to hear that DragonLady. I cannot imagine how much that could've hurt you. That was very harsh of her.
Unread 11-10-2009, 07:37 AM
Blogger
Super donator
Guardian Dragon
ADMIN
Representatives Leader

Points: 128,409, Level: 100 Points: 128,409, Level: 100 Points: 128,409, Level: 100
Dragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to beholdDragonlady is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Dragonlady Send a message via MSN to Dragonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Dragonlady Send a message via Skype™ to Dragonlady

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustPebbles View Post
I'm sorry to hear that DragonLady. I cannot imagine how much that could've hurt you. That was very harsh of her.
Thanks DP. But in the end, it wasn't her precious son who ended up caring for her until the day she died. It was the one that she said those hateful words to. Her precious son didn't even bother to come to her funeral nor help pay for it.
Unread 11-10-2009, 07:46 AM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Points: 13,975, Level: 81 Points: 13,975, Level: 81 Points: 13,975, Level: 81
miss89 has shown loyalty and contrubutedmiss89 has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to miss89 Send a message via Yahoo to miss89 Send a message via Skype™ to miss89

I remember when I hit my head on a swing and it bleed really bad.. I didn't know it until I went inside and said to my mum I felt a little dizzy.. She practically screamed for my dad and said that you almost could see the flesh o.O
I might have been 10 back then and it shocked me pretty bad o.O

Current theme: Naruto Shippuuden - Tobi/Madara
Design by: Crazy Vampire
Unread 11-10-2009, 10:10 AM
Fighter

Points: 9,142, Level: 66 Points: 9,142, Level: 66 Points: 9,142, Level: 66
Ciel Von Clide is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Well there is something that I'll probably remember to my dieing day. When I was around 5, my mother said something to me that forever left a scar on my memory. She came into my room for some unknown reason and told me that she wished that I had never been born. That was years before I found out that I was adopted. And at that time it hurt me so bad because I didn't have any idea why she would hate me so much. It was later that I found out that she only wanted my brother and not me, but she had to take me because it was a package deal. And that hurt me too.
That is indeed shaking and i'm sorry too. But i'm glad that you are still there for her in spite of that

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac115 View Post
I remember something like that when i was 12.i was never one to be hurt by mere words but i think the guy who said that hit the nail in the head and i was pretty shaken up by it.Kinda like he confirmed the suspictions i had about myself.
i think he called me the harsh term for an "illegitimate child" and he said i was a "stray cat" in my native tongue.
That was the only time i was really shaken by words,i guess it was the impressionistic age....
I think its just okay to feel that way at that time tupac. Even those who said that they are made of stones but they were made or soft soil that in time had become hard.
Unread 11-10-2009, 11:13 AM
Resting Mod
Warrior

Points: 9,970, Level: 69 Points: 9,970, Level: 69 Points: 9,970, Level: 69
DustPebbles has shown loyalty and contrubutedDustPebbles has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to DustPebbles Send a message via Yahoo to DustPebbles

Quote:
Thanks DP. But in the end, it wasn't her precious son who ended up caring for her until the day she died. It was the one that she said those hateful words to. Her precious son didn't even bother to come to her funeral nor help pay for it.
Awww, at least you were nice to her, that way she can't say anything bad about you anymore, wherever she is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss89 View Post
I remember when I hit my head on a swing and it bleed really bad.. I didn't know it until I went inside and said to my mum I felt a little dizzy.. She practically screamed for my dad and said that you almost could see the flesh o.O
I might have been 10 back then and it shocked me pretty bad o.O
Oh mai, must have been scary. O_O
Your mum's words must have scared you more!

Tags
interaction, people, social