Go Back   Anime Forum > Art Centre: > Art, Literature, Fanfiction, Videos, AMV's & OC World > Members Own General Literature

Members Own General Literature Non anime poems, stories or any of your own written work.

Unread 11-14-2009, 05:53 AM

Points: 3,067, Level: 36 Points: 3,067, Level: 36 Points: 3,067, Level: 36
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Sonic the Hedgehog is on a distinguished road
Default Demons - Traconian

It's dark, too dark. No light not even the moon shows it's loving rays of reflected light. Allows the reek of blood...death...rotting flesh, evil. A new kind of evil.

Born of a vampire, the vampire, the first, him. He is the cause of turmoil. Cause of my loss. My pain, undying agony and source of rage.

My Selthin........

Keep moving, panting and wheezing as I take in this air that stank of blood and rotten bodies. No. Not rotten. Them. Their bodies. The dying creatures, the dying but ever living...immortal bodies of the damned. Blood craving, poisonous, infectious bodies. Pale corpses that dashed as fast as I, even as they limp and clammer of each other. Slashing each other, spilling their own blood, just for my own tainted, demonic blood.

Moving, running, jumping and climbing. Muscles burning and tightening, cramping up and delaying my actions. Push myself forward. Can't let their claws touch me, not a scratch. Can't be defeated. Not here, not today. Not untill he.

Yes He...he suffers....

Thoughts brough back to the whimper, of course a whimper. The reason I am out in this long dead forest of rotten trees, corpses of their past selves. But that is not where my attention resides, but in the precious cargo bundled within my arms. An abandoned child? Possibly....bloodied, bruised, and smelling of semen.

Maybe kidnapped....

Damn the creature who has brought such hell upon it's innocent soul, aswell as such hardship to me. Brought out into a hell hole such as this from a simple cry of a child, a rape victim. Not the first but a first in such a place.

Unless I am drawn here...for my own destruction. Tricked and trapped. Poor soul when I find it, will face my own hellish fires.

A scream comes from the small bundle in my arms, looking up. Teeth is the first thing seen, yellowed and rotting. Some hanging by threads of flesh. Snapping towards my swift form, but I am far to quick. Side stepping and kicking off the ground. Twisting in the air I get a good glimpse of the paled, disfigured body.

Quivering and twitching, as if in pain, maybe it was. It's body bent in such odd ways from the parasitic infection. Poor soul who was put through such a monstrous transformation, forced to live and be controlled by the parasite. I take no second glances as I continue on my path, the destination has only become much harder to obtain...

Not impossible

Nothing is impossible

The scent of blood is slowly dissipating, fresher air is not much farther. The end of this dead sliver of my world.Trees thinning, revealing more of the pursuers. Blood craving monsters, beasts, freaks of nature. Hellish vampiric things. But aswell as light was being allowed between the bunches of leaves and branches above me.

Birds...birds singing in the darkness, first time that night I have heard such. But were quickly frightened by the pursuit against me. A pursuit which ends...

now!

Break free of the confining forest corridors, weeds, and shrubs. A flare of feathers and my wings are open, beating. Rising into the air before I thrust myself off the cliff which emptied out into the view of a much larger scene, more of the forest below. Only this time healthy looking, not having been touched by the evil that I leave behind me.

Another night of hell taken on, the evil of such a place having failed once more. I still live, my cargo breathing shakily from fear and shock, living. The night a success....

-------

It's probably filled with errors, I just made it to get this scene out of my head that I couldn't draw
I might plan to add more chapters, like this but a little more detailed
Unread 11-14-2009, 06:09 AM
Royal Clan
Resting Supermod
Sir. Tupac - the Valiant
Knight At Arms

Points: 74,211, Level: 100 Points: 74,211, Level: 100 Points: 74,211, Level: 100
tupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Demons - Traconian

This has a gothic feel to it and the writing is fluid and the storyline is something you can immerse yourself into.
Great work on this one!
Looking forward to future chapters.

Set by Shanks
죽음은 고통에서 내 릴리즈 될 것입니다

Unread 11-14-2009, 06:51 AM
Dragon Clan
OC Guild 3
RPG'er
Fire breathing Dragon

Points: 11,743, Level: 74 Points: 11,743, Level: 74 Points: 11,743, Level: 74
PencilSketchS has shown loyalty and contrubutedPencilSketchS has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via AIM to PencilSketchS Send a message via MSN to PencilSketchS

That was really captivating. Very nice imagery, like moving pictures in my head. I can't say I understand everything, but the theme was definitely dark. Still, I liked the wings at the end. The narrator was really interesting, the burdened savior I really liked it
Unread 11-15-2009, 04:22 AM

'The Night a Success', the title of the newspaper I slap in front of me, smoothing it down along the white marble table. Yet another night a child is placed upon the steps of the church, nuns filled with confusion take in and nurse the child. Who or what has been saving so selflessly? Something of great good, undying need to sacrifice and serve...

Or of great evil....

Deceiving needs and desires, trickery, darkness, blood lusting....

Like them...

The things that I have made...those awful creatures...my...children. Every one of them, bearing the fangs of a vampire, the thirst for blood only...heightened, to a sanity destroying level. That's what makes them so....so...

So...

Evil? Evil is no longer the word, not anymore. Not with what my blood and idiocy has done.

Running a hand through oily black, messy hair and heave out a sight through tanned lips. Gentle yet sharp blue eyes scanning over the words of the paper before him. They caught a glimpse of the savior, a lucky bystander who had one of those special phones. The ones with the camera.

But that is also a downfall, image far to dark to take in details. The moon blackened out any finer details the blasted machine may have caught. Only details visible on this entity is the curvature of it...almost....feminine....sleek, aerodynamic, much smaller than I had expected this savior to be. Although it could be the angle of the shot.

Wings...

Wings are the next obvious detail. Wings of an angel, purest of creatures, but this thing that possesses such beautiful features could be as dark as Lucifer.

Time will tell...

A voice, my thoughts interrupted. I look up, someone calling my name. A friend of mine. An anthro, large bear a black bear. Smiling down at me with that gentle grin. Such a teddy bear...

"Yes, Draco?" was my reply, rubbing my bristly chin. I need to shave. Never get to it.

Watching the bear sit down by me before prodding a large padded finger on the paper, "You dun believe this crap do ya?" a loud grumble resonated from his chest from a chuckle. A simple shrug of the shoulders is my reply, I'm to tired to be up to my usual ways. Draco picks this up with ease and gives me a firm wack on the back of my head!

"Jesus! No need to hit me," hissing and bearing the trademark fangs my kind is distinguished by. Laying my head on both my hands and glare up at the gentle face of the black bear, whom continues to smile at me.

He reaches over and pats my shoulders with both of those large, muscular hands, "You didn't answer me, Jake my boy." his voice filled with interest and curiosity. "Oh! Is this strange creature from the dead forest bothering you?" I nod. Draco makes a small huff before a bellowing into a laugh.

Shaking his head and snorting, gazing down to the paper once more. I frown, staring down, almost glaring. As if I'm staring down the creature that exists in the forest. Thrives in such an evil place, "How does it live? Nightwalkers live in those places!" shivers run down my spine.

Nightwalkers.....my children

I get no reply from the bear and he simply shrugs when I look to him. Shaking my head before feeling the pristine cut paper. What machines can do...

"I'm going to find him....," musing as sapphire eyes narrowed before blinking from the next bellow of laughter comes from the other. Draco grinning widely and slapping his hands together.

"Lets get this show on the road!"
Unread 11-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Royal Clan
Resting Supermod
Sir. Tupac - the Valiant
Knight At Arms

Points: 74,211, Level: 100 Points: 74,211, Level: 100 Points: 74,211, Level: 100
tupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of lighttupac115 is a glorious beacon of light

Very interesting,the mysterious feel to this has an appeal to me.
Be waiting for the next one.

Set by Shanks
죽음은 고통에서 내 릴리즈 될 것입니다

Unread 11-18-2009, 10:40 AM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Points: 12,914, Level: 78 Points: 12,914, Level: 78 Points: 12,914, Level: 78
miss89 has shown loyalty and contrubutedmiss89 has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to miss89 Send a message via Yahoo to miss89 Send a message via Skype™ to miss89

Short chapters, but nice written ^_^
I will look forward to the next chapter

Current theme: Naruto Shippuuden - Tobi/Madara
Design by: Crazy Vampire
Unread 11-21-2009, 04:19 PM
Royal Clan
Knight At Arms

Points: 7,455, Level: 60 Points: 7,455, Level: 60 Points: 7,455, Level: 60
Ash: the Angel of Battle Has shown honour and chivalryAsh: the Angel of Battle Has shown honour and chivalryAsh: the Angel of Battle Has shown honour and chivalry

This is an interesting, captivating story. Very dark plot to it.

To do these things completely is to attain the ultimate...
Unread 11-29-2009, 10:56 PM

(Terribly sorry if this is just a bit toooo suggestive for this place, I'll remove it promptly if it is ^_^;; and link you to Deviantart, but as pre-warning it is a little suggestive. Though nothing to...detailed)

Those hands, soft, gentle. Tracing down my chest to my stomach. Sweet kisses against my own lips, cheek, trailing down my neck to my collar bone.

How I miss this....this touch...him

This cannot be real...

A shiver runs down my spine as I feel that hand once more, trailing down my stomach to my thigh. Carressing my leg while another hand feels my side. I can barely feel the hand running down my side before slidding up my stomach.

Kisses again...

Sweet...loving...kisses belonging to my love

Take in a breath, shakey and excited. But I can't succumb to this illusion. This isn't him. Cannot be him.

But...

I can feel him...so close...

His breath warm against my muzzle. I can smell how close he is...

What he wants....

Groaning in submission as he nips at my neck. I can feel his fangs, vampiric fangs. They add that extra tingle of delight. How I miss this, yearn for this. Makes me forget everything. Forget everything but him.

Again I feel those hands. Tenderly running down my chest and stomach. Not stopping though...

Lower...lower and lower they get...

No, this isn't real...

He can't be here

They continue before reaching their goal.

Jerk awake as my body lurches forward in bed, screaming, "No!........no......" Take in shakey breaths. Still dark. My body tangled within the dirty, torn blankets. Haven't had clean bedding in months. And now I stink of sweat.

Groaning I run my hands over my face and through thick dirty locks of brunette hair. Not real...just as I thought. He isn't here. He isn't teasing me with those tender, sweet kisses. My love. I'm left alone, in this beaten and broken tree house made from scrap pieces of wood. How much longer can I live like this? In this...dump. My fur matted and dirty, lacking it's healthy shine it once had. Now rough and shaggy, unkept. My diet is worse off.

There's a point that canned beans as breakfast, lunch, and dinner starts to nag at ones sanity. Feh. But yet again, I will have canned beans for my breakfast. Unless I run into town tonight, steal from some unsuspecting families or the neighborhood grocery store. Even then, I would just steal simple canned food. Raw meat would spoil and the smell of it cooking with draw in nightwalkers from over the cliff. I do not wish for this section of the forest to become infected aswell. The only clean water would soon be festering with the parasite.

I cannot be drawn into the street life of the city. Gang wars...drugs...poverty and sickness. As well as the police force against such poverty. I do not wish to die one night in my sleep. A bullet to the head.

I am far to noble to be in such a life....

From what I used to be...

Media would be all over me, questions without answers. I will be in my own hell if I return.

Heave out a sigh and shakily rub my shoulders. Dreams such as that bother me but relax me as well. Though excite certain parts aswell when I glance down, to my own disgust. How can I submit to illusions such as that. I cannot. I'd indeed let my insanity take over. Then that would be the end of all...

I promised him I wouldn't let my insanity run rampant.

I promised and swore.

Slidding off the bed. I find that my legs are shakey and unstable, stagger a few feet before I relearn balance. Reaching over to a stack of...canned...beans. I need to eat something. Not sure what time it was. I do not care. Felt like I slept through a day, I likely have. Might be why my stomach is suddenly churning for food, growling and roaring up a storm.

A thick black ooze rose up on my command, leaking out of the rotten floor boards and cracked wood. Forming my sharpened can ope-.....my blade, my katana. Comes with a thousand and one uses....

Letting another sigh escape my lips as he retrieved it from the retreating ooze. Slicing off the top of the can with little effort as I trail back to the bed. Gulping down the can's contents as if it were a cup. Giving off a disgusted expression as I felt the individual beans slidding down my throat. Take a moment before tossing an emptied can to the side and into a pile of other emptied cans. Most having mold growing inside of them....

I'm not much of a house keep.

Back to sleep...

I still feel exhausted...

But I never sleep very well. Nights mingled with nightmares. Days haunted by hallucinations and a nagging at the back of my mind. A nagging I don't understand yet.

That doesn't catch my attention this time though. My ears pick up a noise, roaring and grinding, workings that of an engine. In this desolate forest? Or wait...heading this way, towards me. The sound of engines has and is growing louder. Louder and louder. Moving to the window, dirty and covered with an odd...mold of sort. I can barely make out the lights of several vehicals. But each moves separately. I suspect bikes.

But who...who is it that is coming?

Grabbing the camo styled pants, dirtied and torn, beginning to fade in color to something much darker. Helps me blend into the darkness of the forests these days. Avoid detection from the monsters. Slipping on the pants is harder than it seems, time consuming. Time that I don't have. The bikes have just stopped beneath my home. What they plan to do I do not know.

Blasted tail...

Just has to hang over the edge of the pants this time. I disgust the feeling of my garments hanging off my ass, risking of falling off with a simple movement or swish of the tail.

My growls come to a stop as he hear the beat of wings. Wings? As if air is being forced beneath them. Different sound than what my own wings create, how air passes through them effortlessly. This...this sound portrays effort. Webbed wings.

Grabbing my blade and I take a step away from the doorway at the other end of my box, wooden cage.

The door flies open and there stands a monster....much like those I had fought the other night. Fought? No....fled from. Taunted with my own blood. Only this one...this one's skin is a deep oily black. Elven runes of blue trail down from sapphire eyes, merging into decorative stripes and specals. Those eyes...show intelligence and control, aswell as a hidden hatred. Glaring and staring me down or they attempt such. They are only greeted by angery slitted ruby. This is him. The one I have searched for so long. Right on my doorstep!

Blast of flame and shadow, I become what I am, demon, arch devil of the shadow flame tribe. One from the world of the damned, my own royal blood will provide me power to face my foe.

He dies TONIGHT!

Blinded by my own hatred, anger, lust for blood....

I rush forward.......darkness follows.
Unread 11-29-2009, 11:14 PM
Royal Clan
Resting Supermod
Sir. Tupac - the Valiant
Knight At Arms

I dunno about the others but to me,I think its not too suggestive.
Its gets darker and darker,kinda reminds me of that Underworld movie.
Great work on this new chapter!

Set by Shanks
죽음은 고통에서 내 릴리즈 될 것입니다

Unread 11-30-2009, 06:06 AM
Citizen: Dragon Clan.
Resting Mod
Winged Dragon

Points: 12,914, Level: 78 Points: 12,914, Level: 78 Points: 12,914, Level: 78
miss89 has shown loyalty and contrubutedmiss89 has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via MSN to miss89 Send a message via Yahoo to miss89 Send a message via Skype™ to miss89

Nice chapter ^-^
I kind of agree with tupac on that, thus i's really long time since I've watched "Underworld". But I do know I like that movie

Current theme: Naruto Shippuuden - Tobi/Madara
Design by: Crazy Vampire

Tags
blood, demon, vampire