Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Unread 05-17-2015, 11:44 PM
Banned

Freak has a little shamelful behaviour in the past
Default Re: DBZ: A Demon's Demons

"Ahh, yes. I remember now! We were talking when we were interrupted by the appearance of the Hakuryuukou." Haribu snapped his fingers as he grinned.

"I don't believe we ever got to introduce each other. My name is Haribu. The person next to me is Umidasu, who was a fusion of many fusions of my former self and a Saiyan." Haribu looked over at Umidasu, who waved to the two.

"Yes, I'm a fusion of many fusions of Haribu when he was Hariku Falcon and a Saiyan. I was cloned in the case that I unfused, which you can see had already happened." Umidasu lacked potara earrings or a vest which did suggest that he was cloned.
Unread 05-18-2015, 06:08 AM
Citizen

Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Z-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via Skype™ to Z-Fighter

"I understand. My name is Abaddon, and the lovely woman next to me is my beloved sister Malia." The male demon said.

Malia nodded to Haribu in a gesture of greeting.

My RP characters: Tempest, Xeno, Sheila, Xenest, Brachi, Celicia
Awards held: Activity (multiple), Quality Posting x2, Member of the month, 10,000th post and Guru lvl.
Unread 05-18-2015, 12:57 PM
Banned

Okami Amaterasu has a little shamelful behaviour in the past

Arias's trauma was insane. She fell to her knees screaming and cursing in a mutilated voice. Her body shook as she let out a strangled yell.

Rasegan stared in horror.

Last edited by Okami Amaterasu; 05-19-2015 at 08:05 PM.
Unread 05-24-2015, 11:24 PM
Citizen

Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100 Points: 64,320, Level: 100
Z-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalryZ-Fighter Has shown honour and chivalry

Dread Master Bestia looked at Arias in sadness.

"You'd better do something to help her come back to her senses," she told Rasegan, "even when it's only enough for me to do my part."

Dread Master Bestia wasn't exactly one to normally interfere with the natural course of life, however she felt that this was an exception that had to be made, just like when she resurrected all of the people Future Xenest and Future Brachi held dear to them as an act of good faith.

At the same moment however, Brachi calmed down enough for a moment, although her memories still plagued her. Seeing no other choice, she first gave Xenest a quick yet loving, passionate kiss on the lips, before moving to give her three children a brief hug, before she used Instant Transmission to teleport away.

"Wha- B - Brachi?!?" Xenest asked, blinking.

"M - Mommy?!" Goles asked, blinking, shivering.

"She teleported to a different planet, one which was in control by King Cold's troops." Future Brachi then said.

"Why?!" Celicia asked.

"Brachi is suffering from a traumatic relapse. What happened back when she was liberated from Janembuu's body and Janembuu had been defeated?" Future Xenest asked.

"She was obviously traumatized and angered... to the point where she succumbed to her anger just as her body collapsed from the pressure built on it because of her regular Mystic form..." Xenest said, right before his eyes went wide, "are you saying that she's going to-?!"

"Not necessarily, but I am certain that she is looking for a way to let all of her anguish out. The only reason Brachi is relocating to such a desolate planet is that it will allow her to unleash it all without restraints, while at the same time making sure that none of you are being harmed in the process. If that would happen... there's no way to tell what kind of grief that would cause her." Future Xenest said.

"But what is she up to now?! What will happen to her?!" Judy asked.

"I don't know. She is likely trying to get herself out of her trauma violently, which will no doubt affect the whole planet in turn; it'll either get knocked out of its orbit or, probably the most likely option, it will be destroyed." Future Xenest said.

This caused Majin Bara to suddenly rush outside and fly up.

"HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Busa yelled at her.

"I'm going to retrieve her if she can contain herself long enough. I can breathe within the vacuum of space, Brachi can't, so I'm the only one who can get her back in case the planet she's on does go haywire." Majin Bara said, before flying at high speed away from Earth and into open space, keeping a lock on Brachi's fluctuating energy signal.

Awards held: Activity (multiple), Quality Posting x2, Member of the month, 10,000th post and Guru lvl.
Unread 06-03-2015, 09:53 PM
Banned

Freak has a little shamelful behaviour in the past

"Nice to meet you, Abaddon. Same to you, Malia --- Hm? I can't sense Brachi any more..." Haribu turned around and faced the house.

"Should we go inside and check out what's going on?" Umidasu asked.

"Maybe we should." Haribu responded before walking into the building. Umidasu followed.
Unread 06-04-2015, 03:40 AM
Citizen

Abaddon and Malia followed, entering the house to see some of Brachi's friends, like Shonfu, Tamar, Rabi and Busa inside.

Abaddon and Malia looked up however to see Majin Bara blast off into the air at great speed, into the direction of space itself.

Using his own Magic Materialization, Abaddon generated a white flag, while ensuring that he and his sister held their energy levels low and calm enough to not be seen as a threat.

Unread 06-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Banned

Rasegan went to calm Arias, only to have her savagely knock him away before horns sprouted off of her head and she howled her skin turning green with black spots as Cell's wings and tube sprout off her back.. an ominous black cloud began covering the sky shooting RED lightining..
Unread 06-06-2015, 11:04 PM
Citizen

It was then that the wails of babies were heard... three familiar babies for Arias and Rasegan...

---------

Xenest came outside to see the commotion, only to see the two demons with a white flag.
"What the-?!" He asked.
"Relax, we come in peace." Abaddon said, showing off the white flag.
Xenest immediately stopped in his tracks, before nodding.
"We're currently in quite a turmoil as it is, so state your names and purpose for being here." He said.
"I am Abaddon, and next to me is my sister Malia. We come here to deliver an urgent warning concerning certain actions within the Demon Realm." Abaddon replied.

---------

At the same moment, Brachi herself had teleported on a planet that was once occupied by Cooler, planet Coola No. 75 to be exact, standing in the middle of a wasteland of the planet. For a moment, she stood there silently, as if recomposing herself, but then her eyes went wide as memories flashed back before her eyes... as if Siber himself was tormenting her even after his defeat! This caused Brachi to grab her own head as if trying to stop the memories from plauging her, but to no avail. Eventually the pain became too much to resist and Brachi just howled aloud, howling out all of her anguish, her pain, her sadness, her rage, her despair... the screams already leveled several mountain tops in the direct vicinity, but then Brachi powered up straight to her Dread Android form, ripping the landscape apart with her increasing power.

"KAMI DAMN YOU, VEGETTO! HOW COULD YOU AND YOUR ENTOURAGE LEAVE US BEHIND WITHOUT A MESSAGE?! HAVE WE BECOME SO INSIGNIFICANT AS OF NOW?!" Brachi roared out to no one in particular as her rage grew and grew, "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US TO DIE BY THE HANDS OF THAT MONSTER SIBER?! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE THREAT THAT HE POSED?! HAVE YOU NOT UNDERSTOOD THE IMPORTANCE OF WHAT HAS BEEN EMPOWERING HIM?! WHY?! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!"

With that, she unleashed a mighty burst of power that resonated throughout the landscape with magnificent force, leveling mountains, hills and cliffs in the direct vicinity to flat ground, as if creating a massive crater on the planet, with the debris rising high up in the air to land elsewhere on the planet. As the shockwave expanded with Brachi's power up, Brachi didn't notice something appeared behind her. It wasn't a person, but instead it was a metallic circle, almost like an ancient halo of some kind, which spikes portruding from the sides, which disintegrated into nothingness only seconds after it was created, while Brachi was apparently calming down, collapsing onto the ground, crying bitter tears of despair and rage, believing that she was abandoned by her foremost allies from the universe they hailed from.

---------

Alarmed by the sudden burst of energy she felt, Majin Bara rushed to Brachi's location at high speed, going so far as to form herself into a ball to increase her velocity and ensuring she would reach her at rapid speed, hoping to be in time to get her away from the planet in case the planet itself would blow apart.

Last edited by Z-Fighter; 06-07-2015 at 07:34 PM.
Unread 06-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Banned

Arias looked up freezing in place before she powered down going towards the source not believeing what she heard, and as did Rasegan.
Unread 06-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Citizen

The source was with Dread Master Bestia, who currently was holding three infants gently in her arms... the three very children of Arias and Rasegan, whom were wailing and trying to reach for them... and they were alive!

Last edited by Z-Fighter; 06-08-2015 at 08:30 PM.