Go Back   Anime Forum > Role Playing Games > Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads

Members own rules RPG: Game Play threads Easy PRG. Your own rules in the first post.

Closed Thread
Unread 12-13-2010, 09:38 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100
Activity: 72%
Activity: 72% Activity: 72% Activity: 72%
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via Skype™ to Saber
Default The Magical Lake

This thread is open to everybody

(open game) The Magical Lake

Come rest by the lake. Bathe and rest your wounds and heal quicker because of the magical properties to this area. Careful if you drink the waters , it can make you feel romantic.
(The only rules are site rules and state your character when you enter)

Last edited by Saber; 12-13-2010 at 09:54 PM.
Unread 12-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Royal Clan:
OC Guild
Sir. cooler : Da Incredible Massiv
RPG'er
Knight Champion

Points: 12,407, Level: 77 Points: 12,407, Level: 77 Points: 12,407, Level: 77
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
cooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via ICQ to cooler
Default Re: (open game) The Magical Lake

me been drinking da water

cooler sit down to wait for him saaabes

me DBZ rpg cooler

me OC rpg masive
incredible
massiv
unstoppable
unbeatable
invincible
as beneficial
respected by man
and loved by woman
Unread 12-14-2010, 09:18 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100 Points: 222,813, Level: 100
Saber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to beholdSaber is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Magical Lake

Saber appears, warrior and king . She stood firmly on the ground, sword in hand, looking across the lake. She sees a man , a lone warrior, standing close to the edge of the water.

Unread 12-14-2010, 09:39 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 26,954, Level: 100 Points: 26,954, Level: 100 Points: 26,954, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule

Toushiro enters the area looking around. He's heard many rumors of this lake, and curiousity hit him and he went to see what was so special about the water.
Unread 12-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 26,366, Level: 100 Points: 26,366, Level: 100 Points: 26,366, Level: 100
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning

Riian walked into the forest, her long red hair tied up by a single band and sword sheathed firmly on her hip. She saw others stood around. Seems like she wasn't the only one to know about this place. She came here often, though not as many people were around then. She stood proud, a smile on her face.
Unread 12-15-2010, 10:37 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Saber stood proud and her face sparkled with a translucent beauty that was hard to describe. With all her battle experience , one would have expected a war worn spirit but the strength of her spirit shone out. She wore a dark blue gown , with a long ish skirt. Over this she wore silver armour that glinted in the sun and in a scabbard was a longsword, which had a handle that also sparkled in the sunlight.

She looked towards the people present and smiled. She spoke with a pure crystal clear tone and a strong English accent.
'' Greetings people. I am Saber, servant of Shirou and protector. May I ask your names?''

Unread 12-16-2010, 10:01 AM
Citizen: Royal Clan.
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild 1
Warrior

Points: 26,366, Level: 100 Points: 26,366, Level: 100 Points: 26,366, Level: 100
Lightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalryLightning Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via AIM to Lightning Send a message via MSN to Lightning Send a message via Skype™ to Lightning

Riian turned to the lady. She was extremely beautiful, leaving her speechless for a moment. The way warriors all dressed so differently wherever they went. It amazed her. Riian her self was dressed in a Hakama, Kimono and Captain's Haori, her sword sheathed on her right. She shook her head slightly, then spoke.
"Hello there. My name's Riian, I am the captain of the 3rd squad of our army." Riian spoke with a smile and bowed slightly towards Saber. Coming from Japan, it was natural to do so to someone of high status.
Unread 12-17-2010, 05:49 PM
Royal Clan:
OC Guild
Sir. cooler : Da Incredible Massiv
RPG'er
Knight Champion

Points: 12,407, Level: 77 Points: 12,407, Level: 77 Points: 12,407, Level: 77
Activity: 16%
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%
cooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about themcooler has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via ICQ to cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
Saber stood proud and her face sparkled with a translucent beauty that was hard to describe. With all her battle experience , one would have expected a war worn spirit but the strength of her spirit shone out. She wore a dark blue gown , with a long ish skirt. Over this she wore silver armour that glinted in the sun and in a scabbard was a longsword, which had a handle that also sparkled in the sunlight.

She looked towards the people present and smiled. She spoke with a pure crystal clear tone and a strong English accent.
'' Greetings people. I am Saber, servant of Shirou and protector. May I ask your names?''
It me me saabes ur loyal knight cooler da incredible masiv
dont worry bout dem other peps
come drink some water wid me

me DBZ rpg cooler

me OC rpg masive
incredible
massiv
unstoppable
unbeatable
invincible
as beneficial
respected by man
and loved by woman
Unread 12-17-2010, 11:27 PM

swordswoman
Blogger
Super donator
OC Guild 4
RPG'er
KING

Saber nodded to the warrior as a sign of respect. She recgonized her clothing to be Japanese and the connection to the army and therefore as was her duty , she knew how to respond .
@ Riian.

'' I am very pleased to meet you and hope that we may speak shortly.
However, I dont wish to be rude but one of my most loyalest knights is over there by the water and I must greet him first. ''

@cooler the Incredible massiv

'' My most loyal knight, pray tell me what brings you to the magical lake? I trust you are well''
She did not respond directly to his words, knowing that if her Knight had drunk the water, it can make a persons head unclear and crowded with thoughts of romance.,

Drinking such water was definitely not suitable for a King whose land must be protected from any enemies , at any time. She always felt that in her role as Protector of the Land she had no time to act like a woman and to behave like a normal person. Her edict had to be that of being a King before anything. Even if she did feel love for a person , it was a selfish and vain thing for a King to think she can behave like any person.

She declined to drink , claiming she was not thirsty. And she smiled and talked with the Knight on other matters.
Many attacks had been made by scouts on the land recently and she needed to know what the state of affairs were. But after a few minutes , she realised her loyal knight was truly under the spell of the magic. She smiled to her self and excused herself to go and talk to Riian. She could handle most things but the water of the lake was a powerful magic which she didnt want to test.

Last edited by Saber; 12-17-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Unread 12-18-2010, 12:37 AM
Dragon Clan
OC Guild 3
RPG'er
Fire breathing Dragon

Points: 12,421, Level: 77 Points: 12,421, Level: 77 Points: 12,421, Level: 77
PencilSketchS has shown loyalty and contrubutedPencilSketchS has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via AIM to PencilSketchS Send a message via MSN to PencilSketchS

Shia had been wandering for days, following the signs and sounds of water. Now he found himself at a lake at last. Looking around he noted the presence of three, no, four other warriors.

Deciding it was best to announce himself properly or cause suspicion to fall on himself he moved closer to introduce himself to the woman who was obviously the leader of this band.
Though his people were a beautiful race it was still rare for him to encounter such beauty, and the woman in the blue dress and silver armour had the air of a warrior, one of the highest statue.

((OOC: Shia is my current avatar, elf in silver armour and a red cloak))
Mikail Surgis+Noah Sena, Ciaran+Aiden,
Caige+Daien, Larial,
Uly+Kieron, Madroth+Logan
Shia Kendrick
Closed Thread

Tags
magical lake, random rpg