Go Back   Anime Forum > Extended Discussion > Extended Discussion and Debate forums > Scientific Discussion

View Poll Results: Do aliens exist and are they here now?
Aliens exist and they are here now. 16 26.67%
Aliens exist but they are not here now. 36 60.00%
Aliens do not exist. 8 13.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 06-13-2009, 06:12 PM
Citizen

Points: 10,064, Level: 69 Points: 10,064, Level: 69 Points: 10,064, Level: 69
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
anime mistress has much shamelfulbehaviour in the pastanime mistress has much shamelfulbehaviour in the past
Default Do aliens exist and are they here now?

Do extra terrestrial aliens exist, and are they here now?

Try to back up your opinions with some logic.
Unread 06-14-2009, 06:07 PM

Points: 4,466, Level: 45 Points: 4,466, Level: 45 Points: 4,466, Level: 45
darkdestiny0002 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to darkdestiny0002

You exist dont you? That should be enough answer there must be atleast one planet like ours there is over thousands of planets so yea aliens do exist normal logic
Unread 06-15-2009, 04:50 PM

Points: 3,502, Level: 39 Points: 3,502, Level: 39 Points: 3,502, Level: 39
Proxy is on a distinguished road

Well we can all discuss whether or not Aliens are here now, but i firmly believe that there is enough evidence to prove that aliens were the ones building the civilisations of men and startet the whole evolution from ape to man.

If we look back from the most ancient civilized society, we find the Sumerians.
The beliefs of the sumerians were the basic belief-system that cradled the whole western and middle eastern religions as we know them today - and if not the egyptian beliefs.
Anyways, these people left a whole lot of stone-tablets where the oldest writings recorded are on - the one that also made our alphabets existance possible - where they explain the creation of man and everything else somewhat important to know.
Note, that these men did not talk about A god, but rather of GODS. "Those who from heaven to earth came." or something like that, the Nephilim, now known as hebrew word, though mistaken and misinterpretated.
"The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them." - Genesis Chapter 6, the whole chapter could really refer to aliens (giants) coming from the heavens/sky and landing here, interbreeding. Although that sounds kinda gross. Funny thing is, people have found bones of giants in the middle-east. They used to live there.
Now, there is really much exiting information about these things on the internet, and if you just open your mind to it: It sounds more logical that Humanoid aliens came to earth and created man, than some invisible white sky daddy pushed his gigantic finger in the dirt and magic sprung humen to life. The Sumerians, around 4000-5000 years ago also talked/knew about the fact that there are 10 planets around our sun (which we first recently discovered with our fancy hubble telescopes and technology)

Are they here now? Well, if i were some sort of humanoid alien, looking like you guys, i would enjoy being here in a time where the world is either going to come to a peaceful term or destroy itself with its weapons. Why not?
Unread 06-15-2009, 05:01 PM

Points: 3,683, Level: 40 Points: 3,683, Level: 40 Points: 3,683, Level: 40
Tuczniak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tuczniak

I think they exist. Because there is awesome amount of galaxies, stellar systems and planets so the probabilty of arising new life isn't so small i think. Another interesting thing is that the life on our planet probably arised and disappeared not one but few times.

So i chose b.
Unread 06-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Citizen
Blogger
Resting Mod

Points: 7,266, Level: 59 Points: 7,266, Level: 59 Points: 7,266, Level: 59
The Ferryman has shown loyalty and contrubutedThe Ferryman has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Skype™ to The Ferryman

I think they exist. The universe is just so huge that I find it unlikely that we're completely alone. However, they may not be intelligent life forms, just sort of bacteria and such.
As for "Are they here now", I really don't think too much on that one. Maybe, maybe not, but we shouldn't just deny it.
Unread 06-21-2009, 02:01 AM

Points: 3,658, Level: 40 Points: 3,658, Level: 40 Points: 3,658, Level: 40
hizino is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hizino

I think they exist, I wonder how they look like haha, I want to see them someday, they are here? uhm.. you mean our planet? if yes, I don't think they're here, if not, I think they are
Unread 06-23-2009, 08:30 PM

Points: 3,458, Level: 38 Points: 3,458, Level: 38 Points: 3,458, Level: 38
openmindedatheist is on a distinguished road

of course aliens exist. It would be incredably egocentric to say anything else. I think they have visited, but im tired of when everytime a person sees a light in the sky thier mind automaticly deducts everything else and goes to extraterestrial craft. $%$r5
Unread 06-23-2009, 09:13 PM

Points: 5,232, Level: 49 Points: 5,232, Level: 49 Points: 5,232, Level: 49
KingKongDeLong is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to KingKongDeLong Send a message via Yahoo to KingKongDeLong

There is an absolute infinite amount of space out there. Of course there are aliens. I can't belive some people think we are the only living beings ins the INFINTE amount of space. I definitlty do belive they have visited us. Ya there are a lot of wakos out there who have claims of being upducted who just have physcological problems, but there are tons of videos and sightings all the time they can't ALL be fake its just not possible. Do I belive they have infiltrated out society? Who know they quite obviosly have the ability for intersteller travel so why wouldnt they have the technology to cloack them selfs as a earth creature so they can better observe us? Maybe they are the gods or god from myths, legends or religion. I'm not trying to insult any religions these are just some hypthesis. Merely some imagitive thoughts I think about from time to time.

Last edited by KingKongDeLong; 07-25-2009 at 07:45 PM.
Unread 06-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Resting SupermodResting Senior mod Exp'
Flightleader Dragon

Points: 51,883, Level: 100 Points: 51,883, Level: 100 Points: 51,883, Level: 100
+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry+Masamune+ Has shown honour and chivalry
Send a message via MSN to +Masamune+ Send a message via Skype™ to +Masamune+

there is a belief that aliens mated with prime apes and that created us today, which gives the explanation of being created in their image. i dont believe it, but it "sounds" legit. Dr. Steel explains it pretty well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCUZPBjBosI then again, he is a crazy scientist bent on world domination and making a play land utopia lol so yeah.....

"Tell me what you cherish the most, give me the pleasure of taking it away."
Unread 06-23-2009, 11:17 PM
Banned

The Electron Zone is on a distinguished road

Yes, lifeforms do exist outside of the earth and solar system. it has already been proven. We never really found a "alien" or "lifeform" as intelligent as us though.

Tags
aliens, do aliens exist