Go Back   Anime Forum > Art Centre: > Art, Literature, Fanfiction, Videos, AMV's & OC World > Members own Fan Fiction

Members own Fan Fiction Members own Fan Fiction stories

Unread 10-15-2010, 09:47 AM
Citizen

Points: 86,942, Level: 100 Points: 86,942, Level: 100 Points: 86,942, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Sukichu~
Talking There are Beginnings and there are Endings

"Saki! Wake up dear, its almost time for the bus to stop!" Saki's mother said and Saki's eyes blinked open as she looked outside the window of the bus and saw that they were in a completely different Village at this point. Saki looked at her mother for a moment, then asked: "Is this Hinamizawa?" her mother replied: "Yes it is. Your father has already gotten us a home here!" Saki sighed lightly to herself, then she stared out the window once more. 'Its really pretty here and it seems quiet.' she thought to herself as the bus came to a stop, then she faintly heard her mother say: "Let's go, Saki." With that, Saki gathered her belongings from off of the bus and she followed her mother until they reached a booth like area and then, the bus took off. Saki watched as it left and she tilted her head. 'Hinamizawa huh? I hope its better than where I came from.' she thought to herself and she followed her mother to the east direction of the booth like area until they came upon a house with, Saki's father's car. Saki stopped at the front of it and examined the house for a moment. "Its bigger than the one in Hiroshima." she then said and her mother stopped for a moment. She then said: "You're right..." then she went off into the house. Saki stared at the house for a moment longer, then she followed her mother inside the house, then she saw her mother motion her head up towards the stairs. "Your room is the last one on the right dear." she said. Saki nodded, then she climbed the stairs and walked to the back of the upper part of the house and opened the door to the room. It was rather big and the walls
were already decorated to what her tastes were and her bed was already there. 'Dad got stuff ready before I even got here.' Saki thought to herself with a light smile and she looked over at the small, open closet to the left. "Thank goodness I don't have a lot of clothes." she said to herself and she set her stuff down on the floor and she then lay on her bed and she stared at the ceiling. 'I wonder what its going to be like here?' she asked herself in thought. She remained laying down for at least ten minutes, before getting up and putting her clothes and other belongings that she
brought with her where they needed to be. Once she finished, she went downstairs to where her mother and father were sitting at the table and it appeared that they had been talking about something, but once Saki entered the kitchen, her mother stood up from the table and she then started preparing dinner while the father shook his head with a light chuckle
and he too stood up and left the room. "Whats up with dad?" Saki asked when she walked into the kitchen. "He didn't expect us to get here so soon, thats all." her mother replied. "I see..." Saki said quietly and she looked at the area where she had seen her father walk into and she then again tilted her head. "You might want to wash up, Saki. Dinner will be ready soon." her mother then said. Saki blinked, then she nodded her head, then she went back upstairs and into the bathroom. Once she had washed her hands and face, Saki left the bathroom and headed back downstairs where everything was already set on the table and her mother and father were already seated. "You always cook so fast mom!" Saki said with a light giggle and she sat down beside her mother and father. "Your mother has always been a fast cooker, thats one of her many charms." Saki's father said and that made her mother blush. After the small talk and
thankings for food, they ate in silence. 'New house, so yeah. It'll be quiet for awhile.' Saki told herself with an inward sigh. After she had finished, she had asked to be excused. "You might want to hurry on to bed dear, you have school in the morning." her mother then said. "School?" Saki asked. "Of course! Your father took care of all of that before you got here, so the teacher already knows that you're here!" her mother replied. 'As usual, dad handles the stuff that I want to be here for by himself....' Saki said to herself in thought. "Okay then." she said and she then
hurried upstairs and into her bedroom. She looked at the room for a few moments and she shook her head. "It'll take awhile to get used to it, but this is my new room and my new home." she said to herself and then she merely turned out the light after changing into sleepwear and she fell asleep rather quickly.

That was part one! Depending on weither or not this gets a positive reaction is what will make the decision on weither I continue this or not

Last edited by ~Sukichu~; 10-15-2010 at 09:52 AM.
Unread 10-18-2010, 05:25 AM
Citizen

Points: 86,942, Level: 100 Points: 86,942, Level: 100 Points: 86,942, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them~Sukichu~ has a spectacular aura about them
Send a message via Skype™ to ~Sukichu~
Default Re: There are Beginnings and there are Endings

"Saki, wake up!!! Its getting late!!!!" her mother called from downstairs and it was loud enough for Saki to hear. She groaned lightly to herself and muttered under her breath: "Sheesh, can she be ANY louder!?" and she sat up and looked at her clock. "Its not getting late... she always does this to get me to go to school early..." Saki said to herself bitterly as she sighed and stretched for a moment, then she got up and looked in the mirror. "Aii-ya, I need to take a shower or something!" she said under her breath. She then headed straight to the bathroom and quickly took her shower. About fifteen minutes later, Saki was headed downstairs to the kitchen where her mother was. "Do you always have to use that method just to get me to school early?" Saki asked. Her mother chuckled very lightly. "Its about then only way that gets you up for school without your alarm clock, Saki." she replied. 'Damn. How does she know I use an alarm clock? I went and bought that when she was out of town!' Saki asked herself in thought and she shook her head slightly. "Its still a little mean though!" she then accused. "You might want to do less argueing and take a little more time to eat before you go." her mother then said. 'And she changes the subject as usual...' Saki said to herself in thought and she sat down at the table where there was already breakfast sitting and she merely ate in silence. She finished about five minutes later, then headed towards the door. "You know where the school is?" her mother then asked before, Saki got out the door. "No, but I'll find it myself. I don't need to be shown anything that dad didn't wait for me to see." Saki said slightly bitterly and before her mother could comment, Saki quickly left the house. 'Jeeze, she acts like I'm five or something!' she thought to herself with a light sigh and she kept walking.
She eventually made her way to a building that looked like a school and she slightly tilted her head. 'Its smaller than I thought it would be. I guess that means there aren't a lot of kids in the area.' she thought to herself. She stared at the building for a bit longer then she rather slowly made her way into the school. When she got in, she looked around and the inside was a bit smaller than she had expected, but it was rather spacious, there was also a shoe rack. 'Ehhh? We take our shoes off? Thats a little unusual.' she thought to herself and she blinked for a moment. 'I don't even know what class I'm in!!!!!' she thought to herself and she looked around for somewhere that even slightly resembled a main office. 'I'm REALLY not used to a Village School!!! Why did we have to move out of the city
anyways!? Well, at least this school doesn't have a dress code from what dad said last night when mom was asleep.' she thought to herself. "Dad really needs to learn that I HAVE to be here for these kinds of things... I won't know all of it right off the bat!!!" she muttered under her breath and she then sighed. 'What do I do now?' she asked herself in thought and she just stood by the somewhat empty shoe rack and she looked at it carefully for a moment. 'Hold on.. If there aren't that many students, then... its a.... one roomed school in terms of a classroom which means all the students enrolled are.... all in the same class, but just in different grades?' she then said in thought. "The classroom though... where is it?" she asked herself silently and she looked at the different rooms that were present. There weren't that many of course, but she still didn't know which one was the classroom she needed to be in. 'Aii-ya! This is too confusing!!!!' she thought to herself in confusion and let out a mummered grunt of frustration. "Looks like I got a little time left before other students come piling in, so I can look for it myself!" she said to herself quietly, then she somewhat quietly walked down the hallway after putting her shoes in one of the shoe racks that had her name on it. She then peaked slightly into the rooms one by one making sure to not make herself look suspicious.
She stopped at what appeared to be the last door in the building and she silently peaked inside the small window that was on the door and she caught a glimpse of a classroom. 'Here it is!' she said to herself in thought relieved.

Thats part two for now!!!!

Sorry it ended so badly, I was kinda running out of ideas

I'll try and make part three better!!!!

Also, my apologies for the double post!