View Single Post
Unread 10-02-2014, 04:40 PM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Default Re: [elucifexeia&hisjoker101] poltern;

"Just because I said you'd be able to go out of the room, didn't imply that you were going to be released soon." she said. She watched him come to the bed but he had not answered what she requested. She eyed him slightly and wanted to get right to what she wanted to ask him, but she wanted to see if he would tell her himself.

"I'm sorry to say, that you might be staying a couple days longer. Which means you have to deal with me." she smirked a bit. "So whether you want to tell me or not about you, I can always look into your past." she emphasized. She really couldn't, since she could only see his future, but she could look into his medical files and history.. Which is some way of looking into the boy's past.

Last edited by Freak; 06-02-2015 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Closed the wrong thread.. Removed closed notification