View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2010, 03:40 AM
Citizen
Resting Senior mod Exp'
OC Guild
RPG'er
Master Mage

Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100 Points: 25,785, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Goddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubutedGoddess_of_Hyrule has shown loyalty and contrubuted
Send a message via Yahoo to Goddess_of_Hyrule Send a message via Skype™ to Goddess_of_Hyrule
Default Re: Kokorogawari [Change of Heart]

Mika watched him go and then for a while sat there. She watched the leafs fall off the trees for a while then got up and started for home. If you would've been acting more suspicious, he could've started asking more questions. Konaji snapped. Oh, shut it. Who's fault is that's making me all paranoid over law enforcement? Mika complained back in thought. Konaji kept quiet after that.

((I'm starting to put bits of D N Angel in this. XD ))

Mika's home was a simple one. Two story home. Pretty normal you can say, right? Well.. The house itself has secrets of it's own. It has an underground attic. Might be kinda normal, but it ranges out of your ordinary attic. This attic was huge!! And what was it used for? To store all the stolen things that Konaji has gotten.

Mika got home, and started searching for her key. Do you notice.. Somebody's following you. Mika nodded. I noticed since I left the park. Mika opened her door, and walked in.
"Mama, I'm home!!"