Thread: Fairy Tail
View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2009, 09:36 PM

Points: 4,161, Level: 43 Points: 4,161, Level: 43 Points: 4,161, Level: 43
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Kenura is on a distinguished road
Default Fairy Tale

Yes! For those who are a fan of the manga the anime is out and on there... 11th episode by now! Which you can LEGALLY watch on crunchyroll.com or what ever its called.

The Anime so far is well done its keeping close to the manga so far, I'm personally only on episode 3, cause I was tired of waiting for it so I'm waiting till season one is over till I watch the rest.

But for those of you who don't know Fairy Tale is AWESOME!!! or at least I like it.

If you like rave masters originality one pieces style, bleaches fights, and all around lovable for characters and epicness then well this is the Anime for you!

Hot Guys, and Hot Girls! I'm glad for both, seriously who wants to look at a bad looking guy right? No offense to Guts from Berserk, lols.
________________________________________ ____________________

So What do you all think of the anime adaptation of the manga, or even what do you think about the whole series?

I personaly like its uniqueness and how it turns a common idea to its original idea... if that makes since?

I love Happy, favorite Character next to Lucy.
Happy I love his totaly stupidity at times but seems to know what he's doing...when he does it. lols
And Lucy seems to be the only one questioning the abnormal of the abnormalties of whats going on. Its like if an alien just says hi, and there are no aliens ever and no one notices or says anything, she the chick who goes WTF!!! lols